• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Bollywood(Indian films)-List

lerler

TMF Expert
If anyone's interested in tickling in Indian films,listed below are a five just to start with.All are M/F and from Hindi films.

Ticklee Film Area
1. Madhuri Dixit Dil (after about 1 hour
from Beginning) Neck

2. Sridevi Sadma Ribs
3. Karishma Kapoor Rahshak Belly/Ribs
4. Kajol Sapney (in the song Awaara Neck
Bhavre--)

What happened on #5?

Was the author felled by a bullet from a mysterious stranger??

I hope not, Oddjob! :wowzer: But I'll thank Lerler for this list (even though it's incomplete :p) in case he's still alive. :D

Kinda gettin hit by a bullet.But still alive and ticklin. The fifth one is Rani mukherjee from the film Nayak in a song sequence.& the area under attack is belly.The first one in the list is a must watch.

excellent post

excellent post lerler.. that was really good. im from india btw. so i particularly enjoyed that.. though these were a bit before my time so i would really appreciate it if u could post these clips.

i have my own to add to this list too....

theres a LOT of tickling in chachi 420.. theres a pretty good m/f scene. .and another short one too.. its between the guy whos in charge of the servants and one of the servant girls. the funny part is later on.. he needs to fire her coz shes useless and steals stuff.. and lol she says something like 'u just kept me here to tickle me". theres a lot of m/m tickling too.. involving the same guy (didnt care much for that though).. though its pretty clear that the guy has a tickling fetish.. loved it... its pretty one of a kind. PITY i dont have it.. though ill try and get my hands on the movie somehow :happyfloa

theres also a very short foot tickling scene in hum dil de chuke sanam.. where aishwaria rai;s feet are tickled.. its floating around here somewhere and can also be found at extemetickling ( which incidently has not been updated in like.. god knows how much time )

finally theres this scene where rani mukherjee is tickled. again by salman khan ( lucky dog..) on the feet, during a song. this ones the most commonly found clip of bollywood tickling.. its called ranim... and its found just about everywhere. forgot which movie its from though

newayz ne1 else has ne clips or knowledge of bollywood clips... PLEASE post em !! lol

p.s. oh yea i also forgot theres a lot of f/m tickling in paheli... between rani mukherjee and shah rukh khan.. though im really not a fan of f,m,*/m tickling... though other ppl might enjoy it..

Thank u vegeta,For me the 'lee has to be strictly female.if u r interested i can give list of tickling scenes in tamil,telugu and other languages etc.To start with see the song sequence in tamil film 'sathi leelavathi' (a kamal hassan movie) with heera rajgopal as ticklee and ramesh aravind as tickler.She is one of the most ticklish actresses I've seen.I don't've any of this clips.I tried to cut the madhuri dixit scene from dil once when i'd the opportunity,but that didn't work out.I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me how to cut the required portions from a whole movie clip.

more....

There is hell lotta more tickling in bollywood....

There's Juhi Chawla tickled on her belly by Sanjay Dutt as he eats ice cream off her bare navel...in the movie Safari...

Then there is a scene of the vivacious Bipasha Basu tickled on her ribs and sides by Bobby Deol in the movie Barsaat...

Then also there are more....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back