• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Haruki Saito Story - Pt 2 (erotic - Little Tickling)

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
THE HARUKI SAITO STORY (PT 2)

A few hours after the three had fallen asleep, one girl on either side of Master Koto, Haruki was the first to awaken. With her head nestled tightly against his chest, and his powerful arms around her, she sighed and delighted in the feeling of sleeping with someone so incredibly powerful, yet so wonderfully gentle and caring. Miki had her arms wrapped around one of his thighs and her head resting comfortably on his abdomen. Surprisingly, he had not even tried to take advantage of either girl, naked and sleeping in his bed.

Haruki thought of her life as it had been and what it could become with a man like this. He was a lot older than her, she realized, and he wasn’t Japanese even though he used a Japanese name. She began to massage her most sensitive parts as she imagined all of the sensations this man could bring her. As she aroused herself, and began to moan and squirm in climax, Master Koto awakened. And as he moved, Miki awakened as well.

“Hello you two,” he said, “did you have a good sleep?”

“Oh, yes, thankyou,” replied Miki.

“Me too,” said Haruki, “I wonder what time it is.”

“It’s about six o’clock,” said Master Koto, “in another hour or so the sun will set and we can light up the garden. Would you two like to stay for dinner?”

“If it wouldn’t be too much trouble for you, honorable Koto-san,” said Haruki, “I am getting quite hungry.”

“What about you, Miki-san?” he asked the second girl.

“Of course I will, Koto-san,” she said, “but I must leave about eight or nine o’clock as my parents, with whom I am living, will be concerned about me. Haruki is okay – she has her own apartment – but I must think of my family.”

“As you wish, Miki-san,” he said, showing the way to the dressing room off to the side of the bed chamber. “In this room there are a variety of outfits that you may wear if you wish. I very much like to see the silken tunics with braided cords around the waist on young women but feel free to select any outfit you prefer. I’ll return in about thirty minutes for you.”

The two young women went into the dressing room and its adjacent toilet / bath area. After using the toilet, the two girls freshened up with the various cosmetics and lotions on the counter. They brushed each other’s hair. Haruki chose a dark blue silk tunic with a white diagonal stripe while Miki chose a plain yellow tunic.

“You look so cute,” Haruki teased Miki, “and with no panties, you’re ready for the buffet.”

“You’re right, Haruki,” she said, teasing her back, “there’s no panties in here. And you look good enough to eat too, but I don’t know if there’s pork on the menu.”

“Hello, ladies,” came Master Koto’s voice, “are you ready to come upstairs?”

“Yes, Koto-san,” the girls replied.

“Where are you taking us now, Master?” Haruki coyly asked, the use of that word not at all being lost on him.

“I thought that we would eat here, tonight, instead of going to a restaurant,” he said, “there is nobody here but the three of us, and I love to cook as an avocation, so your supper today will be prepared by me, if that is acceptable.”

“Can we help,” Miki asked, “I like to cook, too, but I’m not so good at it.”

“Of course, you can Miki-san,” he told her, “and I will show you how easy it is to make absolutely delightful dishes that people will remember you by.”

“So what will we make,” asked Haruki, “I love fish.”

“Well, let’s do something a little different,” he said, “we can start with a nice salad, followed by Asian Salmon Patties, Sweet and Sour Chicken or Pork, a vegetable stir fry and rice – a fairly simple menu.”

“Oh, good for you,” Miki whispered to Haruki, “there is pork on the menu – now you can be part of the buffet!”

“What was that, Miki-san,” Master Koto asked.

“I was, er, just wondering how long it will take,” Miki answered shyly.

“Well, Miki-san, it will take us about an hour to do it.”

He showed the girls to a work counter in the kitchen which had two large chopping boards on it. He placed a large stainless steel bowl between the two boards. He put 1 ½ pounds of fresh salmon fillet on one board and told Miki to chop it finely. He put two shallots on Haruki’s board so that she could chop those. While the girls worked, he got out some other ingredients. He had Haruki grate 2 tablespoons of fresh ginger and beat an egg in a little bowl.

Next, he had Miki put the finely chopped salmon in a bowl. Then Haruki put in the minced shallots, grated ginger and beaten egg. To this, he added a quarter teaspoon of crushed red pepper, a teaspoon of coarse salt and a quarter teaspoon of pepper. He then blended all of these ingredients by hand and formed a flat patty from the resulting mass. He indicated that the girls should do the same.

“There,” he said, “that’s the first dish. We’ll put these eight patties into the freezer for twenty minutes to firm up and then we’ll just fry them in a non-stick pan for about five minutes per side.”

“It’s so easy, Koto-san,” said Miki.

“Could I make the stir-fry vegetables, Koto-san,” asked Haruki, “I can make a really good stir-fry. I’ll just take a small onion and two cloves of garlic, chop it fine, put a teaspoon of grated ginger, and fry it in oil until the onion is soft. Then I’ll put in some vegetables.”

“Excellent, Haruki-san,” he said, “what kind of vegetables will you need?”

“Anything you have is fine,” she said, “celery, brocolli, cauliflower, carrots, bok-choy, cabbage, even green beans or mushrooms. I’ll just cut it into chunks and stir-fry it. Then, maybe a little soy sauce and pepper. I don’t use salt because the soy sauce is salty.”

“Why don’t you put in a few shrimps too,” he suggested, “just for a little extra taste and color. There’s some in the cooler along with the vegetables.”

“So, what shall we use for the sweet and sour,” he asked, “chicken or pork.”

“Haruki likes pork,” said Miki, “just look at her.”

“No, Koto-san,” said Haruki, “she’s just fooling – I like both.”

“Well,” he said, “let’s use chicken, then. They are both made the same way. All we do is cut the meat into bite-size pieces and put it in a bowl. I think two pieces of chicken breast should be enough for the three of us. That’s about a pound or maybe a bit more.”

He cut the chicken into chunks and put it in a bowl. Then he had Miki put some salt and pepper and a quarter cup of cornstarch. He mixed it with a wooden spoon until all the chicken chunks were coated.

“There, now all we need to do is fry the chicken in some oil until it’s a nice golden brown. It only takes about five minutes. We do have to stir it a few times, though, to make sure the pieces are separated.”

“Next comes the sweet and sour sauce,” he said, noticing with pleasure that Haruki was singing to herself as she prepared her stir-fry, “there’s as many versions of sweet and sour sauce as there are Chinese people but I have one that is easy and quick to make.”

“Will you show us, Koto-san?” Miki asked.

“Of course I will,” he said, “we start with two tablespoons of vinegar and one cup of water in a saucepan. Then, Miki-san, you can put in 6 tablespoons of sugar and I’ll get one tablespoon of tomato ketchup and one teaspoon of oyster sauce from the Asian store. And all we have to do is heat it up to a boil.”

“Wow,” said Miki, “is that all?”

“No,” he said, “we need to mix on heaping tablespoon of cornstarch with three tablespoons of cold water. When it boils, we simply pour that in and stir. It becomes thick immediately.”

“Are you going to put pineapple, Koto-san?” asked Haruki.

“Yes, of course, Haruki-san,” he said, “we’ll just add some canned pineapple chunks and maybe some green pepper to the meat, then pour the sauce over it and mix it up.”

“That sounds like it’s going to be good with freshly steamed rice,” said Haruki.

To finish up, Master Koto fried the salmon patties in a non-stick pan with only a tiny bit of oil, Haruki finished her stir-fry and Miki made a little salad with lettuce, cucumber slices and tomatoes.

“Can I show you a neat little salad dressing,” he asked her.

“Sure, Koto-san.”

“Watch this,” he said, “we’ll put about two tablespoons of vinegar and one of sugar in a little bowl, then taste it to make sure that it has enough sugar and it’s not too sour, add a spoonful of oil and a half a cup of water and mix it up. We’ll taste again to see if we need more water, sugar or vinegar. And that’s it.”

“Now we can eat,” he said, “perhaps in my little dining nook, there.”

The girls helped him to set the table in the little dining area and he turned on soft lights and soft music of the samisen, the haunting sound of the Japanese lute. Miki seated herself at the side of the table and Haruki was about to do the same on the opposite side.

“Haruki-san,” he said, “would you honor me and my house by sitting before the tokonoma.”

“Yes, of course, esteemed Koto-san,” she said, as she moved, “it would be an honor.”

The tokonoma in the Japanese home, regardless of its size, is a small alcove where certain treasures of the family are enshrined. A guest never seats himself before the tokonoma as that honor is reserved for the head of the household. A special guest, however, is particularly honoured by the host, though, if he or she is asked to sit before the tokonoma.

Master Koto returned to the kitchen to get some tea that he had made to go with their supper.

“Wow, Haruki,” Miki whispered, “he really likes you.”

“I think so, Miki,” she responded.

“It wouldn’t have anything to do with flashing your big brown eyes, smiling sweetly, and calling him Master, would it, you cute flirt!” she teased.

“Hush, here he comes.”

They ate and chatted and teased for about an hour. The girls were amazed with the food that he had made. The sweet and sour chicken and salmon patties were delicious. And so was Haruki’s stir-fry.

“I hope,” said Master Koto, the proper formalities of Japanese life not being set aside, “that this humble meal has satisfied you.”

“Go-chi-soo sama!” responded both girls, saying that it was a feast, the proper and polite response in Japanese.

“Please forgive a girl, Koto-san,” said Miki, “I must go home. My family will be awaiting my arrival.”

“Of course, Miki-san, your clothes are in the washroom there and you may leave your tunic on the counter.”

A few minutes later, Miki emerged from the washroom wearing her outfit from the morning. Master Koto offered to drive her home but she declined saying that it was only a little way.

“And what of you, Haruki-san,” he toyed, “do you not wish to go home?”

“Oh, no, honorable Koto-san,” she almost pleaded, “I just want to sit there in your living room on the leather seats and look out through the glass onto your beautiful garden.”

Haruki moved into the other room and lowered herself into one of the soft leather chairs.

“Do you know what would make this absolutely perfect, Koto-san,” she said, “is some hot sake.”

“For you, precious Haruki,” he said, the word not being lost on her, “I will go to a local pub and purchase some teruzaki. Just rest here, relax, and I shall return in a few minutes.”

The tastiest sake, or rice wine, is bought in the local pubs and comes directly from the barrel in which it is fermented. The term ’teruzake’, in fact, means ‘from the barrel’.

When he returned some fifteen minutes later, he found Haruki asleep on the big leather couch. She had never before felt as comfortable as she did with this man in his home. He placed the container of hot sake and two sake cups on the low table before the couch. He lifted Haruki’s head and sat on the couch holding her, stroking her long black hair. She stirred.

“Mmmmmm, you’re back Koto-san,” she said softly, “I fell asleep.”

“That’s fine,” he said, “would you like some sake now?”

“Oh, I would love it, thankyou,” she said, “and please, Koto-san, just call me Haruki, there is no need to be so formal with me.”

“Well, thankyou, Haruki, I am honoured,” he responded, pouring two cups of the hot sake, “and I would like you to call me Yasuhiro, or even Hiro.”

“Oh, gee, yes, of course,” she stammered, “but what if I were to see you in public. I would have to call you Koto-san, or at least Master.”

“That would be fine,” he told her, “but for now, here at home, Hiro will do.”

Haruki cuddled up to him as she pulled her feet back onto the couch. She had never before felt so at peace with anyone, not anyone, not anywhere.

“Why do you like to tickle girls, Hiro?”

“Well, that is one thing that excites me, Haruki, for not only does it make me feel very powerful but I also feel that I can provide a girl with an experience that she has never had before and even make her that much more familiar with her own body and its wonderful nervous system which can provide her with more pleasure than she ever imagined.”

“Hmm, I see,” she said, “but do you not think that girls like me already know our own bodies and nervous system well enough.”

“No, I don’t think so,” he told her, “you know a little of the sensations that you can feel but that is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Here, let me show you, give me your foot.”

Haruki turned on the couch and laid her right foot on his lap. He held her ankle and tickled the sole of her foot.

“Now, I can tickle it like this, holding your ankle and letting you thrash about like a freshly caught fish on the pier.”

“Hahahaha, no-ho-ho, Ko-ho-ho-to-san!”

“That has an effect, you see, since your foot is very ticklish.”

“Oooh,” she shuddered, “that’s awful.”

He picked up a fudo, a Japanese calligraphy pen, which is like a small paint brush whose hairs form a point, and which has a long wooden handle. He started to run it all over her foot – the top, the bottom, the toes, the spaces under the toes – he worked it from her ankles to her toes and all over her foot.

“Aaaaaaaah,” she screamed at first, but then the screams became more like moans, and soon she became sexually aroused.

“Mmmmmmmmm! Aaaaaaaaaaah! Oooooooooooh! Aaaaaaaaaah!”

“There, you see, now I have reached much farther into your nervous system and kindled the fires in your belly.”

“Oooooooh, Koto-san, please take me to bed, I need it!”

“Are you sure, Haruki,” he asked, “I don’t want to take advantage of you.”

“No, you won’t, please take me to bed!”

Master Koto picked up Haruki and carried her up the stairs to his private bedroom. He sat her down on the side of the great bed and removed her tunic. She then lowered herself onto the soft surface of his bed and called for him to come in too. He set the lights to a very low, soft level, removed his clothes and joined her, pulling the soft quilt over both of them. Haruki threw her arms around his neck and pressed her body against him, wiggling her hips desperately.

“Please, Hiro Koto,” she said, “let me climb up on you.”

And so Haruki climbed up on the reclining Master Koto and lowered herself onto him. They both started to gyrate in a more and more rhythmic manner, rolling around in the bed, Haruki screaming with pleasure, as she rose higher and higher onto the plateau of ecstasy. Suddenly her body stiffened from head to toe, her arms squeezed him tightly, and she lowered her head to his neck. She began to relax slightly but stiffened up again as she felt the power of his orgasm inside her.

Haruki continued to lay on top of him as he gently stroked her hair and the soft skin of her back all the way down to her ass. She squealed and wiggled with him still inside her when he tickled her sides. And then it was on again. She began to move on him, and he joined her rhythm, and again brought her to the heights of ecstasy and sexual climax.

“Enough, Hiro Koto,” she softly said, as she rolled off his body, “all I want to do now is sleep. Please hold me, Master, and keep me safe tonight.”

And so Master Koto fell asleep holding the beautiful naked body of Haruki Saito, who, in turn, happily fell asleep in his arms, facing away from him but lovingly and tightly held in his powerful arms. It has been a wonderful evening.

ahhh tkl-pen i love this story. to be carried to bed is such a desire of mine. the romance of this story thrills me. i am also in love with him.

isabeau

I applaud you. That is worthy of a romance novel between the two chapters. Not that I have read any ;) Good job.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back