• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Haruki Saito Story - Pt 3 (no Tklg)

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
THE HARUKI SAITO STORY – PART 3

Master Koto woke up at about eight o’clock in the morning with the pretty Haruki Saito cuddled tightly against him. He smelled the sweet fragrance of her long dark hair as he started to stroke it ever so gently. As she started to stir and awaken, he kissed her gently on top of her head. She lifted her head and looked up at him.

“Good morning, Koto-san,” she said. She reached her arms up toward the head of the bed and stretched all of her muscles. “I slept so good,” she said, “I have never felt so safe and secure, and if you’ll forgive me, Koto-san, so wanted and so loved.”

“Thankyou, Haruki-san, I am greatly honoured that you feel that way,” he said to her, “I will go downstairs and prepare breakfast, American style if that’s okay, and you can shower and freshen up in the dressing room there. You will also find something to wear in the cabinet there.”

“That sounds wonderful, Hiro Koto,” she said, “I’ll see you in a while.”

Haruki was amazed with the dressing room to which he had sent her. Although it was attached to his master bedroom, it was clearly a lady’s dressing room. It was fully equipped with two sinks, a shower, a sunken bath, and a toilet in its own little anteroom. The dressing area was stocked with various soaps, lotions and cosmetics so that she could find everything she wanted. The closet contained the various clothes a woman would require from lingerie and hosiery right up to a variety of outfits, all beautiful and expensive. There was even a selection of very stylish shoes to choose from.

“Wow,” Haruki thought to herself, “I love this man!”

Master Koto had gone downstairs where he freshened up in one of the washrooms so that Haruki could have some time to herself. He prepared a wonderful breakfast with omelets, toast, hashbrown potatoes, fruit and coffee.

After breakfast was finished, Haruki appeared on the staircase. She looked radiant with her long hair freshly washed and brushed and wearing a short yukata robe, white with royal blue trim, that showed off her lower legs and feet perfectly. She knew exactly what he liked to see – and she let him see it.

“It smells wonderful, Koto-san,” she said.

“Are you hungry?” he asked.

“I am really hungry,” she said, “I never have an appetite like this on Sunday but you seem to have a special effect on me.”

“My, Hiro Koto,” she complemented, “this omelet is so good. What did you put in it?”

“It is quite simple,” he told her, “I just take two beaten eggs and use them pure like that – I don’t like to add water or milk – put some salt and pepper, then add mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, and chopped green pepper.”

“Wow,” she said, “it tastes so fresh.”

And so they had breakfast – omelets, hashbrowns, toast, fruit and coffee.

“What shall we do today?” asked Haruki.

“I thought you might want to go home, Haruki, after spending such a long time here,” he said, “but we could do something together if you like.”

“Oh no, Koto-san,” she said, “I’d much rather stay with you.”

“Then why don’t we go to Tokyo Disneyland today,” he suggested, “would you like that?”

“Oh, I would love to,” she replied.

“What about Miki-san, then,” he suggested, “would you like to bring her?”

“Oh, yes, Koto-san,” she said, “she is my best friend.”

“Wonderful,” he told her, “there is a telephone in my library there (pointing to a nearby room that was completely panelled in wood with bookcases, a large desk and leather chairs.”

Haruki went into the library and called Miki.

“Hi, Miki,” she said, “I’m still with Koto-san, I spent the night here. We’re going to Tokyo Disneyland today and he would like you to come too. Can you come?”

“Really,” she replied, “I’d love to – I’ll be there in an hour. Jeans and t-shirt okay?”

“I think so,” Haruki said, “ that’s what I’m going to wear.”

Haruki reported to Master Koto that Miki would be there in an hour. She said that she should go up to get dressed and asked if jeans and tee shirt would be okay. He told her that was fine and that he would call for a ride.

Miki arrived just in time to see Master Koto’s private helicopter land behind his house. After the usual greetings, Master Koto told the girls, “Our ride is here.”

As they left the house, walking out to the helicopter, Miki wondered aloud what was in the two bags that Master Koto carried with him. Understandably, Haruki had no idea either.

“In this little bag,” Master Koto said, “I have some of the things that we might need while we’re out like extra tee shirts and so on, and in this other bag I have some better clothes for all of us in case we decide to go out to a restaurant for dinner tonight.”

In the helicopter, Haruki sat in the center beside Master Koto and Miki sat by the window on the right hand side. It was one of those beautiful luxurious helicopters that business executives and wealthy people use.

“My God,” said Miki, being the more outspoken of the girls, “this helicopter is so beautiful. You must be very wealthy, Koto-san.”

“Miki!” chastised Haruki.

“It’s okay, Haruki-san,” he said, “I am quite well off, Miki, because I have various business interests, both in Japan and abroad. The helicopter is just one of the tools that I need for my business. I have several of these in my business to transport myself and other people between Narita Airport, Tokyo, Yokohama, Kawasaki, Tsukuba, Sendai, and so on. But today it’s flying to Urayasu, the reclaimed area in Tokyo Bay, where Tokyo Disneyland is located.”

“Wow, Koto-san,” said Miki, “I can already see Tokyo over there.”

“You’re right, Miki-san,” he said, “that’s Bunkyo-ku, and over there is Ikebukuro, see the towers of Sunshine City there, and Shinjuku, and up ahead is Ueno.”

“Cool! Look, Haruki, there’s the harbor. See all the ships?”

Haruki turned to Master Koto and kissed him. He, in turn, tickled her ribs as she exposed them.

“Aaah! Yamite!” she said, yamite meaning stop.

Before long, the little towers of Cinderella’s Castle were in sight and the helicopter soon landed at the Tokyo Disneyland helipad.

“Good morning, sir,” said one of the attendants, “would you like a car to take your party to the entrance?”

“No thankyou, I think we’ll walk from here.”

And so, Master Koto and his two companions walked toward the entrance. Off to the right, they could see the watery expanse of Tokyo Bay. To the left was the JR’s suburban rail line and its Disneyland station. Up in the sky one of the jets from Haneda Airport, Tokyo’s domestic airport, was climbing away toward another city. It was a great day.

“Listen,” said Miki, “I can hear music.”

“Oh, look, Miki,” said Haruki, as they walked up the steps toward the entrance, “look at these wonderful bronze statues. Here’s Mickey Mouse and there’s Donald Duck.”

“Here’s Goofy,” said Miki, as she made a funny pose in front of the statue. Master Koto snapped a photo with his little digital camera.

“You didn’t tell me you had a camera, Koto-san,” chided Haruki.

“Of course. I always have a digital camera with me. I use it for business all the time.”

And so, the three of them spent a wonderful day at Tokyo Disneyland, almost an exact copy of the California Disneyland, with rides and shows. They had a spaghetti lunch at one of the restaurants. But the morning and the afternoon went by and soon it was nearly six o’clock. It was starting to become cooler.

As they walked toward the entrance, both girls carrying the stuffed Mickey Mouse he had bought them, the regular one for Miki and the Anastasia one with the long dark red robe for Haruki, Master Koto retrieved the bags from one of the rented lockers near the entrance. He told the girls they could change in one of the washrooms so that they could go out for supper. He did the same.

The girls were stunning as they emerged from the washroom, wearing the beautiful and expensive pant suits he had packed for them with black leather pumps. He was dressed in a casual sort of suit with a tee shirt beneath rather than a formal dress shirt. He walked them over to the bus stop for the shuttle bus to Urayasu town.

“Where are we going, Koto-san?” asked Miki.

“I thought that we would go into Urayasu for supper. I know a really wonderful little restaurant there that serves the best unagi (braised eels) and steaks in town.”

The shuttle bus took them to the public market street about two blocks from the JR’s Urayasu station. They walked about half a block along the pedestrian promenade leading to the station and turned into a small nondescript restaurant.

“How nice to see you again, Koto-san,” said the owner, “you honor us with your presence!”

“Nice to see you, too, Akiro.”

After they were seated, Master Koto ordered dinner for the three of them. A salad to start with, followed by the delicately soy-and-sake braised unagi, and a wonderful medium-rare steak with baked potato and vegetables. After supper, they rode a taxi back to the helicopter landing where the helicopter had returned to pick them up.

“Oh, my God!” said Miki, awestruck with the beauty of Tokyo by night as they flew back toward Matsudo.

After they landed at the house, Master Koto presented both girls with a bag holding their clothes and he walked them home about half a mile down the quiet little road on which he had first met them. He invited them to come back Friday evening and to spend the weekend. Haruki, living alone, was able to accept, but Miki could only come on Saturday, and made him promise to take her downstairs to the torture lab again. It had been a good weekend for all.

Haruki was quite embarrassed at work the next day as Miki told everyone about their weekend and that Haruki had a boyfriend. She denied this up and down, of course. But her protestations did little to stop the rumor mill at work when two dozen blood red roses were delivered for her, with a card that read ‘until Friday, little one’.
:redheart:

My God, Sultry, just wait until you see the romance that man is capable of!

I cant wait but I wish some of the guys were reading this to get some kind of idea on how to really romance and treat a lady. I look forward to seeing what else he does.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back