• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Aniston tickled by foot massager on Ellen

Kmars

TMF Regular
Hey Guys,

I happened to catch the Ellen Degeneres show last night on the Oxygen Channel and Jennifer Aniston was her guest. Jennifer gave Ellen a gift for her 400th show so Ellen gave Jennifer a gift-( a foot massager) so Jennifer took her boots off and put her feet on it while Ellen interviewed her during the interview Ellen looked down and saw that Jennifer had taken her feet off the massager and asked Jennifer why she took her feet off the massager and Jennifer smiled and shyly told Ellen that it tickled so Ellen took Jennifer's foot and massaged it herself. I don't know if this was a repeat or if they will show it again.

wow, great find kmars, hopefully they'll rerun that episode sometime, maybe during the holidays.

Thanks for the find Kmars. I wish I saw it too. Hopefully they will play it one more time. Jennifer Aniston has some really super sexy feet and hearing that they are ticklish is even better. :happyfloa

Thank you posting this this info! I almost felll out of my chair! Ok, here's more good news....

This episode might be rerun later tonight, sat/early sun at 1am. I just set my VCR.

It looks like it will be on oxygen. My channel listing shows Ellen is on with two episodes one from 1-2 and the other 2-3 am est. We can all hope.

Yes, it's on the Oxygen Channel. I checked their website and it said that the 400th episode was being rerun tonight at 1am. It sounds like the same episode, but it didn't have Jennifer Anniston listed as a guest. It said Carmen Electra and one of the actors from "Jarhead." That stuff is frequently wrong. Here's hoping!

I just checked ellen degeneres website browneyes, it says that Jennifer aniston was on there, so I think you should get her, I would like to see a clip of that, that would be a great clip

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that Jennifer Aniston was'nt on the 400th show she is on the 401st show. Ellen gave her the gift because Jennifer was on the first show Ellen did and gave Ellen a gift so Ellen gave her the foot massager as a gift. It was great to hear her say that she is ticklish.

your right kmars, I double checked on her site, it is indeed the 401st episode she is on. her, kenny chesney and hugh laurie are on the show, so if they rerun it, it might be on tomorrow night

I hope the show does get re-run as well. But if possible can someone find out when it will be shown again, and make a clip of it

Someone has GOT to get a clip of this! I know this isn't the request forum, but I just HAD to say that. :D

Thanks for the heads up, Kmars. :)

Rats, the episode that was rerun was not the one with Jennifer Anniston! I would love to see her saying that the foot massager tickled her feet...

Thanks again, Kmars, for bringing this to our attention. Until recently, I didn't even know that this show existed. Although, I'm not interested in ever watching the show, I will keep my eye out for a rerun of this episode. I hope everyone else does too.

If I see it's coming, I'll be sure to post it.

We don't have the Oxygen channel, but something to keep in mind if nobody gets a clip of this show. It'll take a month, but usually the week between Christmas and New Years is nothing but reruns on all shows. So maybe then they'll show the Ellen/Jennifer episode.
I'm taping Ellen this coming Wednesday.....Racheal Dratch, Tina Fey, and Amy Poeler from Saturday Night Live are the guests. Hey, I can dream can't I?

Drew

Thank you, Traveler! :bowing: P.S. The tickling/massaging takes place from 5:45 to 6:05. :D

Holy crap, that's awesome. When she first tries it out you can see how tentative she is to put her feet square on there - it must've tickled right away. And at least one other time Ellen notes that she's taken her feet off, but Jennifer doesn't get the chance to explain then. I absolutely love hearing a woman saying "it tickles" with the undercurrent of giggles. Spectacular clip.

I wonder

I wonder if any that giggling was because it tickled so much...I bet she has really really ticklish feet. And if anyone doesn't agree please don't say so and ruin it.

Thank you so much Traveler and toyou for posting those clips! That was terrific! I haven't been feeling so hot lately and needed something like that. That really made my week!

Hey, we got it right from the horse's mouth. Jennifer Anniston said on TV that her feet are ticklish. Hard to argue with that!

Sorry to sound ignorant on the subject, but how do you download the longer clip? Either way, I'm really happy that I go to see the tickling part.

Thanks again guys for sharing that clip with us!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back