• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Callie Northagen HSN

markaich

A few evenings ago, Callie Northagen was demonstrating a handheld massager (along w/ an attractive brunette from the company that makes the device). At one point, Callie, while using the massager, said, "I'm ticklish." The brunette then laughed, and Callie went on, "I wish I wasn't, but I am. And sometimes when my husband [lucky guy] massages me, I'm like"--and here she smiled and kind of cringed. Then she said, while massaging one of her thighs with the device, something like, "My thighs are particularly ticklish, but this feels great." Not the kind of monologue on tickling that you see everyday on TV, that's for sure!

Thank You for sharing this! I love Callie!, and now her ticklishness is confirmed! GRRRRR! I wish I had been channel surfing to watch then! At least now one of my all time favorite home shopping network hostesses has confirmed her ticklishness on national TV, without any of us having to ask her The Question. Thanks again!

Mitch

Great mainstream sighting, Markaich! Thanks for sharing, and congrats on your first post. (And it's a good one, too!) :D

bio_northhagen_03.jpg

In case you were wondering what Callie Northagen looks like. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back