• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Invisible ink's RED Sole diary: " Later that Evening.." * A Thanksgiving special *

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
Invisible ink's RED Sole diary: " Later that Evening.." * A Thanksgiving special *

Later that evening..
A short story by Invisible Ink

F/m , ***/ F , M/ f

I decided to give everyone the bird...

Turkey bird that is! Thanksgiving is next week, and I'd thought I'd do a little twisted tickling tale to honor the holiday!So grab your reading glasses, and hang on because this one is guarenteed to tickle your giblets and cream your corn!Our tale begins in the household of that loving couple featured in my story, " The Wrong Soles! "

Please enjoy, but save room for desert!!

-The Begining-

Thanksgiving was a time for sharing with family and friends alike, and to give thanks for all the good things in each of our lives. It was a time to be generous as opposed to greedy. It was a time for a giant home cooked meal to be spent with our families. It was also time for revenge....

There was a war of the perverted kind going on within the household of Greg and Melanie, and no Holiday would ever stand in their way. For the last few months, those two had been on a roll with their individual efforts in torturing each other. The bar had been raised several times, and the sexual pranks and tickling torments seemed to get darker and more complex. Melanie happened to find herself on the receiving end of her husband's terrible plot in their most recent war. It seemed that public humilation was being added to their fun. Her husband's last attack consisted of tying her to a local park's swing set while forced to wear a full school girl's outfit. She had been buried deep into the playground's sandy surface with a vibrator firmed plunged in her rear end, and a butterfly clit tickler attached to her frustrated vagina. To make matters worse, she'd been buried deep beneath the sand with the exception of her head and the soles of her wriggling feet. It wasn't long before young students, and perverted old men decided to read the cardboard sign firmly posted to the right of her bare feet that read:

" THIS IS A STUNT FOR REALITY T.V.! TICKLE THIS WOMAN'S FEET FOR AS LONG AS YOU'D LIKE~! "

A few just smiled, and laughed the gesture off as she begged them to be released as she desperately fought off overwhelming waves of sexual healin' feelin's. Unfortunately for her, many were all too happy to comply with the request.

" hHAA haha eahaeae ahea this is'ahae aehahea eahea THIS ISN'T FOR T.V!!! haha ehahea ehaheahehahea"

" So? I just like seein' you laugh is all.." The old man said, flashing his decaying smile.

That was then...

Now, The Holidays were upon the loving couple and normally there would be a short " truce" period in which both sides would step back and take a breather. This was a perfect cover to keep her horribly demented, and truly perverted plot in the dark from her husband. She had been burned bad with his last attack. There was nothing she hated more then to be put in an humilating situation in public. It was her one weak spot. He had a weak spot too though, and she had found the perfect needle to poke it with.

Dinner before Thanksgiving-

Greg came home from a hideous day at work to a wonderfully romantic dinner waiting for his arrival. The smell of roast beef was in the air, as were the scent of freshly made buns covered in melting butter. Candles were burning, and set on the dinner room table to set the tone. Despite the beauty of this scene, his defenses immediately kicked in and didn't lower his guard for even a second.

" Wow. You cooked." he said, grinning.

She smiled at him from behind the stove, wearing her sexy little chef outfit and her classic cheeky grin.

" I thought we'd share a meal like this alone before the monsters invade us." She said, smiling.

Normally, his guard was strong and his defenses were second to none. But those buns smelled so god damn good...
His stomach was not only talking to him, it was grabbing him by the collar and screaming in his face! He quickly got behind his wife and pressed himself against her back. She smiled, and turned into him for a kiss. Her ear was the next to feel his lips as he whispered the words " truce, right? "

She smiled and nodded her head yes as she nuzzled her face into his chest.

"Go get washed up. I'll handle the rest." She whispered to him.

Eagerly, he sprang off her and ran upstairs to get out of his stinky work clothes and into his eating clothes.
As she pulled that hefty roast from the oven, she slyly uncrossed her fingers and continued preparing his portion of this delicious meal.

When he returned, he found his wife sitting at the dining room table, and tons of incredibly tasty looking foods just waiting for his tastebuds. Rolling his chair out, he quickly went to sit down but stopped immediately. She watched in confusion as he suddenly stared at the seat of his chair as if he was a detective on the case. Had he caught on to something here? Was this a sign that she was losing her edge?

" Geez, I can't believe you." He said, raising his eyes from the chair to her beautiful face.

She was speechless, and dared not mention a word of guilt nor act suspicious in any way what so ever.

"You even dust busted the tops of these seats didn't you!" He said with a grin.

" Caught red handed. " She said shyly, acting as if she had known what he was about to say all along.

She raised her wine glass to his, and toasted this incredible meal to their love. As hard as they worked on torturing each other, they worked double time in loving each other. A relationship like theirs simply wouldn't exist without a strong love binding them both to each other.

" To us.." They said in unison.

About twenty five minutes later, Melanie was busy in the kitchen shoveling handfulls of silverwear into their dishwasher. They had consumed just about all their stomachs could withstand. The roast was so tender, and those buns were just as delicous as Melanie's own set ( which were normally perched on his face )

The creamy mashed potatoes had to have been his favorite entry on the table. One could guess that due to the fact that he was leaning into the table with his face plastered into the once quivering white mountain. Heavy breathing indicated that he was sound asleep.

My, those little pills worked fast on him...

She finished cleaning up, and then began the begining of his worst nightmare. She pulled their digital camera from the closet and joyfully clicked off about four or five different angled shots of her sleeping brute. Without much loving and tenderly care, she yanked his face out of the mashed potatoes and shoved him off the chair. Her husband slammed hard against the ground on his left side, but didn't lose a wink of sleep over it. That was a test, and he passed with flying colors. Well, they both did. Now, she had to prepare his outfit for Thanksgiving Dinner tommorrow. It was going to be a lot of work to prepare both the house and the meal itself without him. There was no question that she could use his help for this. But, sometimes you have to bleed a little to get the revenge you so rightfully deserve. By this time tommorrow, he'd be waking up from his slumber. It was only then that he'd discover what she'd been up to from the start.

Melanie tip toed upstairs and headed for their bedroom. She got on all fours and pulled a red box from beneath the bed itself. Inside was a outfit designed especially for her husband on this special day. It was something special that Old Dr. Sharpie had fiddled around with for some other story in the past. But now, it was totally redone and in the hands of a very naughty housewife.

The outfit itself was nothing more then a handfull of metal rings, colorful wires, and what appeared to be a leather thong of some kind. Of course, what the victim would bve forced to wear was merely the half of what this contraption had to offer. More importantly was the wireless control box of torture that came with it. Here, the lines of sanity and outright mindless could be blurred with a simple push on a toggle switch, or the swirling of a analog stick. Thanksgiving was a time for sharing, and Melanie planned on doing just that for her dearest hubby. She was going to SHARE everything this twisted mystery outfit had to offer....

-Supper Time-

By the time he was coming back to his senses, most of the guests had already arrived. Twelve in total. The sounds of laughing and constant talking over one another blended all into one loud and annoying sound. The kids were running around the house already, and the dog was doing backflips in excitement. Too many new smells to explore all in one place I guess.

Meanwhile, Greg was lying on his back in the bedroom with one hand against his head, and the other over his eyes. He felt as if he had been in a deep coma for the last twenty years. As he came to his senses and started to get up, his lovely wife greeted him with a heartfelt reminder that his parents were here and it was time to stop sleeping and start hosting this thing!

" Wh... wait a sec.." He said, rubbing his face as he stepped off the bed. The sounds of metal clanking against metal filled the room as this half awake zombie shuffled towards the bathroom.

"Fuck.. I overslept!" He shouted as his senses started coming back. He stared in amazement at his own reflexion. He was dressed perfectly for the part with his stripped turtleneck sweater and a pair of Dockers. He saw his wife finishing off her outfit by adjusting her earrings. He suddenly felt like the biggest heel, and overall worst husband of the year.

"Jesus, did I sleep through the whole thing?? Did you do everything?" He asked as he made his way to the toilet.

" You owe me one sleepyhead." She said, telling him to hold his pee and rush down to the table immediately.

Regretfully, he complied. But as he walked down the stairs towards the bubbling crowd below, he suddenly felt a sharp sting dangerously close to his rectum.

" Good god!!!" He shouted to himself, trying to scratch whatever bug that was trying to kill him!!

As his hands felt over his tool, he suddenly came to the horrifying realization that he was wearing a thong. His face lost 50% of it's natural color as his hands continued to feel over his body. He felt strange metal plates connected to his body just about everywhere he touched!

Dear god, what is this coiled around my penis....

Just as he felt the wire connected to a device designed to stimulate the shaft of his penis, the crowd below noticed his presence and called out to him.

" Hey! Greggy boy!!!" His father shouted.

The family turned to him and smiled as he ventured slowly back up the stairs. He was stopped by his wife and new found Mistress.

" One more step and I'll start the fun early.." She whispered to him as she grabbed his arm and directed him down the stairway. He was now aware that nearly everywhere on his body was covered with metal plates and wires. Even the soles of his feet were wrapped in something beneath the shell of his penny loafers. All he could do was slap on a smile and walk down to for the meet and greet of his happy family members.

As he shook hands, slapped high fives, and hugged the crowd, his mind never stopped thinking about the tortures that would soon be coming his way. He could feel that something was either connected or sown into that restricting thong right where that tender pathway between the balls and the rectum was. It felt like it had fingers or something...

Soon, the hustle and bustle died down, and everyone sort of shuffled into their seats. Melanie had made extra effort in making sure her husband was forced to sit in way so that everyone could see his every reaction. She smiled at him from across the table as baskets of delicious were passed around the table as the feast was close to begining.

As great as this food smelled and looked, Greg's stomach was tied up in knots that would make japanese bondage
seem like child's play. As he sat down, the first of many strikes for the evening immediately kicked in.

" OaAAAAAAHHHH ha ha!!!" He shouted to the shock of family members nearby.

Apparently, those uncomfortable rubber soles in his shoes suddenly alive with the feeling of a thousand wiggling worms.

"I uh... I was just thinking about last year!" He said nervously.

" You mean when Uncle Rodney pooped his pants?" One of the Cousin kids asked with chuckles.

" Uh.. not exactly. I meant when good old grand pops here got himself a ahHA AAHAHAHAHHEHAEHAA!!!!!!!" he screamed as the shaft of his penis felt the unnessary tightening from the coil that surrounded it. This effect was not only tickling him, but forcing him to become very aroused. Melanie was loving every second of this already.

The younger members of this group were amused by his goofy actions, but the older members seemed to be a little concerned. Especially her side's parents. Her mother was looking at him as if he had just bit the head of a bat or something, while his father in law sort of shook his head in disgust.

"How about a toast!" Greg said quickly in an effort to try and get a grip on this terrible situation.

The table seemed to be happy with his latest comment, and were all getting their wine glasses ready for the Thanksgiving toast. The children were gulpling down pre toast sips of sparkling cider by the way. Thankfully, my old man stepped up to the plate and insisted on doing the toast. Our chuckling prisoner never felt more relief in his entire life, but this feeling wouldn't last long.

" Well, it's been another great year in this family's history. I've changed, your grandmother has changed, and each one of you are slowly changing each day. I can't believe it has already been three years since..."

As he droned on and on about our family, Greg glared at his wife with a look that was either desperate or just flat out hatred. She was eating this up with a fork and a spoon, and marveling in his misery. She teasingly slid her tounge across her lips and at that same moment, the coil wrapped snug around his growing tool began to give off a horrible prick tickling sensation that drove him insane. He kept a straight face as his father blabbed on and on, but his color was changing. He was turning damn near pink...

That wasn't enough though .She had suffered so badly buried deep in that sand. How could he have just left her there like that??! As these angry thoughts filled her mind, she secretly activated the sole scribbers to increase their speeds.

" Ahaha AHAHA hahaa ah that's enough!!!!" He screamed as he jumped away from the table.

His father looked at him blankly with that impending stare of doom. He had seen that look as a kid, and as a teenager. It wasn't just his father that was staring though.

" Are you feeling okay Greg?" His mother asked.

His teeth were chattering inside his skull as he desperately waged war against the chuckles and hysterical squeals that welled up in the pit of his gut. His eyes started to water a little as that coil increased its tickling sensations, and akwardly changed patterns. There was nothing he could have done to rid himself of that erection...

" I'd like to ex...excuse myself to the bathroom." He said, as if english was his third language.

Immediately turning his back to the family, he rose from his chair and waddled towards the downstairs bathroom. Once he was gone, the slander started flying.

" He's on crack again." Aunt Madeline announced.

A few people argued different opinions, but noone could explain his strange behavior. The family continued to spread the rumors as food was sorted out amoung the family. Melanie did love her husband very well, and decided that maybe his crazy behavior needed some kind of an explanation.

" Actually, he's trying to be a hero again. " She explained.

" A hero?" Her parents asked. " On what planet?" her father included.

" Well, in an effort to find cures for terrible diseases, Doctors test different medications on people to find out what works and what doesn't. " She added to the explaination.

" A medical guinea pig?" His mother asked.

She nodded her head yes, and explained that this was a harmless test in an effort to try and cure migranes. She explained how he knew friends that suffered from terrible headaches and was willing to put himself on the line in an effort for Doctors to find a cure. As she painted him to be one hell of a hero, Greg had stripped himself naked and was staring at the complicated looking bathing suit his wife had strapped on him!

He pulled at the wires, and tried peeling off a few of the metal plates with all his effort. Sadly, nothing short of ripping his own skin off could save him now. Even the uncomfortable thong had been locked on!

Unfortunately, hiding in the bathroom would only further humilate him. I'm sure the kids at the table were already assuming that he was dropping a few turds. Instead of choosing to be the scapegoat for years to come, he decided to zip up his pants and face the music.

" Hey! My son the hero!" His father said, raising his glass as he returned to his seat. Luckily, that ungodly thong had a way of holding his erection down so that the family wouldn't notice it. As he shuffled back into his seat, the family congradulated him on being so brave.

" Well, it wasn't much. I only.. ((( buzzing sounds loud enough for anyone within three feet could hear ))) "

Ripples of tickling sensations flooded his tool, and the soles of his feet lit up with those same tickling sensations. At this point, he was ready to jump out of his skin. His temples were pounding, and he could feel a few drips of salty sweat running down the side of his face.

" I.. only... wanted.. AJHaha AHAHA ahaa ahea eaheae aehha aha okay!!! " He shouted.

Greg couldn't believe how truly awful Tickle torture really could be, especially when you find yourself in a public situation!! He looked into his wife's beautiful eyes and begged her to give him a little break.

She smiled.

" Can you get the butter from the kitchen Greg?" She asked him politely.

She buzzed him again, only this time she activated the plates that found themselves in his most ticklish spot ever...

His inner thighs...

' Ha HA HA haa Hhaahahaa aheae yes!!! HA!!! haha aheae aheae aehaea yes!! ahehae aeahea OH GOD STOP!!"

" Could someone pass the corn?" Uncle Jack shouted.

As he vanished into the kitchen, she waited a few minutes for the perfect time to spring up on him. A pretty smile washed over her face as she watched him rolling back and forth on the couch in complete hysteria. He was grabbing at his testicles, then at his thighs! His hands went everywhere, but the tickling kept changing it's position on his trembling body.

" ahahe ahea ahehae ahaehaea aarrrrgghhh!! Stop this please!!!" He shouted.

" Care to make a trade?" She asked from the Kitchen counter.

His eyes widened so desperately as he turned in the direction of her cruel voice.

" Hha aeha yes.. a trade please!! A trade!!" He screamed.

" I'll trade your sanity right now for a night of bondage in the closet.." She grinned with the blackest of evil running through her veins.

A night in that small closet was Greg's absolute worst possible nightmare. Not only was it hot in there, but some of the weirdest bugs you'd ever see seemed to find a comfortable home in the darkness of that closet. The fear in his face was priceless to Melanie. On normal terms, he might have cleared him for the evening and let him enjoy thanksgiving. But these weren't normal terms. The park tickling torment she went through was so overwhelmingly terrible for her. She felt no regrets this time..

" No deal..." Greg muttered painfully.

She smiled and slapped in a few simple controls.

"Your Dinner is getting cold sweetheart. let's get back to the table shall we?" She said with a smile.

The family didn't miss a beat as they continued chattering back and forth. They told the same lame jokes from years earlier over and over again. The same old stories kept coming up around the table, and when Greg came back, he was reminded by his Brother of a time when gramps had a few too many shots of vodka.

" I'm tellin' ya, this guy was wasted!" His brother shouted.

As he built up the story to be told for the seven hundreth time, Melanie saw an opportunity and engaged the cock tickling mode!

" HHA hahaa ahhe aehaea!! HHAHAHAHAA!!!!! AHAHEHAHEAHEA AHEHAEHA!!!!" He screamed as the coils wrapped around his wang buzzed and wriggled and tickled the most sensative male orgam without a second's worth of mercy.

He rolled off his chair laughing at this point, holding his stomach and kicking his legs like a lunatic.

" At least let me get to the funny part first bro.." He said, glancing at him on the floor.

Suddenly, Greg's arm slowly raised up and he gave his wife the signal for surrender...

He had a look of ticklish defeat written all over his face. The family didn't seem to care, or even take notice to anything that was happening now as they shoveled mounds of food into their mouths. Surrender meant a month of slavery.. Happy Thanksgiving..

His penis had to be a new found shade of purple, and there was no doubt his balls were as blue as Papa Smurf. He needed release badly. These tickling sensations had been driving to the very edge of orgasm for the last ten minutes. Melanie informed her new slave husband that unauthorized ejaculation was a definate no-no, and wouldn't go without very strict punishment.

" I'll let you finish your meal, but when they leave, I plan on turning you into my personal entertainment center." She whispered. " But first, you've got an entire house to clean.. slave. "

As she said those horrible words to her husband, one of the turkey feathers from a hanging decoration on their front porch was caught by the wind and was taken down the street. It flew gracefully in the air until gravity stepped in and dragged it towards a little stream of water running towards the gutter. One of the teens down the street was in the middle of washing his car.

That turkey feather was quickly swallowed into the gutter's mouth, and was never to be seen again. Instead, it carried on through the sewer system like a little boat. Suddenly this feather was no longer alone. A creature that could only be described as a mutant rabbit looking thingy, was on a break at the moment and was just about ready to get back into action when he caught sight of that feather. It's black eyes grew with excitement, and his three fingered hand dipped into the murky sewer water to snatch it up. The strains of the creatures long white hair were thrown back as he spun to head back to the little doorway in which he came out from.

The sounds of a screaming woman could immediately be heard as that door was opened. She was begging for mercy, and screaming for help through a rubber ball that had been stuffed in her pretty mouth. In this horrible place these ungody creatures called home, an innocent woman was lying face down on a long dinner table covered in cobwebs and slime. She was tied to this table with snake skin and old nylons. These creatures were crafty, and forced to be extra creative when it came to tying a human down.

All of them had different appearances, but each looked just as fearsome and hideous as the next. One resembled a warthog, only a sort of midget version with long bunny rabbit like ears. Another of the ragtag gang of freaks looked like it had been on the receiving end of a uncoming train. It sort of looked like a deer, only with more human like features. These ugly bastards had taken a little earthly vacation in hopes of finding a woman to well.. amuse for a little while.

Where these freaks are from, tickling is a form of unlawful torment. To tickle the human prisoners back at home, you'd be putting your neck on the line. It had something to do with the fact that most of the humans held captive back at home weren't supposed to smile for ANY reason. This was something that even the dullest of freaks understood, and never bothered testing. But an undying and relentless craving to tickle the sweet skin of a female human was just too overpowering to simply ignore.

" Mmmppphhhhhh!!!!!!" She screamed as they seemed to be taking their places once again.

Two of the monster like freaks found their positions on either side of her legs while on took a seat on the small of her back and addressed her rear end and crotch area. The one at her armpits was smiling and playing with her hair. She tried desperately to pull her head away, and once again screamed for a hero.

The little one who was in charge of the soles of her pretty feet was also the one who found that feather. Deciding that one of the older ones would steal this away, he kept it hidden beneath his left webbed wing arm. Her plump little toes wiggled and curled as they once again took their positions.

" Graraaaaaaaaawwwwwkkkkk.." One of them squealed out to the rest of them.

" Mmppphh!!!!!" Her eyes widened to the size of softballs.

They all sort of nodded back at him, and then began to exam different parts of her pretty and totally naked body a little closer. This was considered a sacred and holy time. That chilling pause of silence before the tickling began..

Without warning, the beasts began their torturous tickling attack!! Tounges slurpped up and down the sides of her soft skin!! Fingers wiggled and tickled their way into her armpits and around her neck!!

" ahahea ehaeammmpphh!!! ahehahea aaaaaaaammmpphhh!!!!!!"

Two of the beasts found that sucking on her hipbones seemed to drive her wild! She kept raising her rear end as far as it would go, and buck up and down on that table. Her private parts were covered in blue-green slobber as the goat tickled the soft lips of her vagina over and over again.

As for our friend with the feather, he found that running the very tip across the big, plush pad of flesh beneath her toe line seemed to make her squeal like a piggy!

" Hhaah AHAAMMMPPHH!!! HAHEAEAHEHA HAEAMMPPHH!!!!!"

It wasn't long before she gave up and passed out. Her body had reached it's personal limit, and she was forced to shut down. The beasts pulled away from her now dirty white body and caught their breath as well. The youngest one with that feather again tried to hide it, but this time, he wasn't quick enough..

" Gaawwwkk!!" It screamed, slapping the little one across the nose and grabbing that feather away.

The little beast rolled backwards in terror, and immediately fled out the door screaming. A few of them sounded as if they were chuckling now. The new owner of that feather glanced at it for a few seconds, but thought nothing of it. His fingers were far better ticklers anyway. With all its might, he tossed the feather into another sewer stream that had a fast current.

Later that evening..

The feather had washed ashore near a recently set up camp site. A dimly lit fire still gave off a reddish glow as it died down to nothing. The blue blankets used to create this make-shift tent slowly swayed with the night's chilly breeze. A backpack lay in the mud near the tent, as did a pair of jeans and a bra...

Her panties were covered in mud, and tied to a stick that had been driven into the ground near the fire pit. A few feet away was a big, black van. It seemed to be unmarked. Inside the tent, the sounds of muffled giggles and uneasy moans could be heard. Every once in a while, the wind would blow the flimsy blanket door aside, and the soles of a woman's feet could be seen within. Thick ropes were around her ankles...

Suddenly, there was movement from within that tent! An arm draped in black cloth shoved the blanket aside, letting us catch a quick glimpse of that poor lady inside. Leather straps covered her shivering nude form... A hood over her head.. Her crotch completely shaven... A vibrating butt plug plunged deeply inside her..

Tonight, she was his. She had mistaken a man's overwhelming roadside kindness for an act of good humanity.

The man pulled his pants up, and took a seat near the water's edge. A cigarette was pulled from his left pocket, and the sparks from his lighter gave us a brief glimpse of his shredded face. His skin looked red and cut, but it was hard to tell.
As he blew the toxic smoke into the fresh air around him, his left eye caught sight of that feather...

His mind recoiled back to his freshly found captive, and immediately pictured her swollen clit. A smile crossed his face as he drew in another drag.

"MmPPOHHHHpppmmmhhh!!!!!!" She screamed.

Another unwelcomed orgasm forced through her tired system...

This was his cue to get back to business. After all, a woman is so much more ticklish after a few orgasms. After finishing off that smoke, the man quickly grabbed that feather and shook the crap out of it. He examined it closely with his red eyes. Round fifteen was about to begin. A few seconds later, he shuffled his way back into that playground of sin and started with her nipples.

" Mmppoohhhhhhhh..."

Oh, she was soo sensative now. It almost burned as bad as it tickled her This was no way for anyone to spend Thanksgiving,
especially when you're the Mayor's daughter..... :justlips:

* End of transmission *

(Enjoy your Turkey Day!!!! Save me some freaking left overs damn it!!)

wow Invisible, once again you come up with such an original concept. and the humour lol i laughed so much. and about that feather, hmmmm is that a beginning of a new story? that is so wild how that feather went to various places, where some poor female was being tickle tortured. and i am honored yet again that you used my name for your main character. wonder if i can use that someway with my own hubby? hmm am i that devious and clever? only time will tell. great story Ink as usual.

isabeau :)

LMAO Give me the bird will ya???? Well right back at ya. lol I love your intro as much as the story ya goof. The concept of the feather is a really great idea. That would actually kind of make a good tickling video concept. Something different the the normal scenarios. But then we all know your not normal right????? :jester: Now my question is.........would you have the guts to wear what he was forced to wear??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

isabeau said:
wow Invisible, once again you come up with such an original concept. and the humour lol i laughed so much. and about that feather, hmmmm is that a beginning of a new story? that is so wild how that feather went to various places, where some poor female was being tickle tortured. and i am honored yet again that you used my name for your main character. wonder if i can use that someway with my own hubby? hmm am i that devious and clever? only time will tell. great story Ink as usual.

isabeau :)

I'm glad you enjoyed this story. I really thought hard about which three story/character situations the feather would pass through, but in the end, in was a tall glass of Jolt cola and a few too many jelly beans that did most the pickin' and plottin'

Using that machine on your husband! May god have mercy on his soles!!!

Asking the tough questions!

Sultrybrunette said:
LMAO Give me the bird will ya???? Well right back at ya. lol I love your intro as much as the story ya goof. The concept of the feather is a really great idea. That would actually kind of make a good tickling video concept. Something different the the normal scenarios. But then we all know your not normal right????? :jester: Now my question is.........would you have the guts to wear what he was forced to wear??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think you are onto something with that movie plot idea! JEFF/ MAGIC TOUCH, ARE YOU LISTENING!!

Thanks for reading this thanksgiving special sweettart, and to answer your question, NOT in a million years!!! That uh.. area is by far the most sensative!! Never! Never!!

Invisible Ink said:
I think you are onto something with that movie plot idea! JEFF/ MAGIC TOUCH, ARE YOU LISTENING!!

Thanks for reading this thanksgiving special sweettart, and to answer your question, NOT in a million years!!! That uh.. area is by far the most sensative!! Never! Never!!

LMAO chicken!!! bawk bawk. lol

whats going on??????????

INK?????? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND AGAIN?
ONCE AGAIN YOU STREPPED INTO A BIG PILE OF LAME WITH THAT FIRST PART!! :cry1: BUT THE ENDING IS WHERE ITIS AT BROHAM!!! :happyfloa

ALSO,EVERYONE WHO LIKES INKS WORK:: :shake:

WHICH CHARACTER ISYOUR FAVORITE INK CHARACTER??????? :wow:
MINE IS THAT JESTER FROM THAT 1 STORY, THE ROYAL TICKLERS!!!

YOU STILL KICK ASS BROHAM, BUT NO MORE LAEMO STUFF PLEEEEEASE!!!! :Grrr:

CaptainSocks said:
ONCE AGAIN YOU STREPPED INTO A BIG PILE OF LAME WITH THAT FIRST PART!! :cry1: BUT THE ENDING IS WHERE ITIS AT BROHAM!!! :happyfloa

uh hmm dont hold back please. tell us how you really feel. i like Inks work. all of his stories are great. and yes i agree jester was one evil tickler.

isabeau

The fan I LOVE to HATE.

CaptainSocks said:

Capt.,

I can't quite tell if this is a thumbs down or a thumbs up. I'm confused, but what else is new. You MUST try and remember that some of my readers are actually female. Can't I ever throw a bone or two their way? Or in this case, a boner? Hey-oohhhhh! yeah!! :)

I'd like to answer your question too if I may.

Out of all the characters, I'd have to say that Darwind from " The Pink Booth " is my all time favorite.

I smell chicken fingers...

Sultrybrunette said:
LMAO chicken!!! bawk bawk. lol

Chicken huh? Well, if memory serves me well, I asked you about facing The BEAST from " The Wrong Soles " and you said you wouldn't do it!

So take that Turkey! Gobble Gobble!! L :evilha: L !

Invisible Ink said:
Chicken huh? Well, if memory serves me well, I asked you about facing The BEAST from " The Wrong Soles " and you said you wouldn't do it!

So take that Turkey! Gobble Gobble!! L :evilha: L !

LMAO lol Ok Ok you got me on that one. lol And as far as your comment to Captain about throwing us a bone.....boner ummmmmmm I will BEHAVE and bite my tongue. lol lol Your so bad. lol I love it.

Tickling Turkey Feathers!

Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!

Eat plenty, and enjoy the company!

Don't forget to save a few of those Turkey Feathers for those special loved ones in your lives... :woot:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back