• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pacific Waters, Sexy Road Trip, Enhanced Love, and, Trouble Galore

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to the West Coast. They dropped two of three in San Fransisco, before winning two of three in both LA and San Diego.
Before Mitch had left Paradise, he had finally convinced Naomi to give in on a point she had refused to for 20 years. During these ten day road trips, the absences of Mitch from his hot, sexy wife whom he adored, and wanted to make love to every day of his life, were nothing short of excruciating to both. To this end, Mitch finally convinced Naomi to obtain a webcam for the desktop computer in their bedroom, and, if no children were around, to show herself to him in various states of undress. Kinky? Yes, but the idea of such would prove extremely stimulating to them both. One night, after chatting on the phone from San Diego, Naomi turned on the webcam with Mitch talking to her on his laptop, and, exchanging dialouge hotter then they sometimes did even when they were in bed making love, Naomi got naked, and showed herself to her loving husband of 20 years, with her nipples erect from excitement. Afterwards, when Naomi had put her nightgown back on, they exchanged guilty dialouge, typing things like:" I feel like a degenerate for doing that with you" Naomi would write. However, it turned her on to no end, and she knew it made Mitch happy, so as his wife, she wanted to stimulate him as much as possible, even if she was away from him 81 nights a year.
When Mitch arrived home in Paradise on Sunday night, he greeted Naomi at the door in jest: "Hey, exhibitionist cyber slut, showing yourself to that strange sicko man with absolutely nothing on, how dare you! You should be punished!" Mitch said in jest, going to kiss Naomi, and stick his tounge in her mouth. "Yeah, well, I didnt see you shut off the computer, degenerate fucking pervert, so I guess you must have enjoyed the show" Naomi said, also in jest. Mitch picked Naomi up in his arms:" Hey, where the hell are you taking me, you animal!" Naomi said, jokingly. "Honestly, to bed, so I can rip your clothes off, and fuck you until you scream. That plain enough?" Mitch said. "Clearly" Naomi replied. That night, perhaps because of the cyber webshows they had on the road, the couple had one of their best sex sessions in a long time, an accomplishment considering the general state of steam in their romance. Afterward, they lied in bed kissing, and talked softly:" Is this normal. I mean, after 20 years, are we supposed to be this hot for each other? We're behaving like two love sick newleyweds who only want to jump each other's bones" Naomi said. "I sure as hell hope so, because if are this hot for each other, it's a hell of a lot better than the alternative, to be bored with each other, and go searching for love elsewhere" Mitch said. Due to the fact that he hadnt done much to them that night because of the hot sex, Mitch positioned himself at the foot of the bed, and kept using different instruments, including his mouth and tounge, on Naomi' s soles, and toes, causing her to squeal:" Will you stop it with my toes already, you pain in my ass. I cannot control the giggles!" Naomi said, in a scolding, jest tone. "Never, and do you know why? It is because yours are the only toes I get, for the rest of my life, and even if it makes you crazy, your toes are going to keep getting played with. I will find ways to make it up to you in other ways, you complaining, Australian, Bitch, who I plan to spend the rest of my life with, because I love you so much" Mitch said, kissing Naomi.
The hot sex and tickling done for the night, the Good Guys the next night opened their homestand with a game against the Nationals. Kate Hudson was on the hill, and she pitched well, striking out nine in seven innings, in a 5-2 win. Gil Bellows took the mound the next night, and he did fine as well, allowing three runs in eight innings, of a 6-3 triumph. Charlize Theron left with a lead on Wednesday night, but the bullpen coughed it up, and the Good Guys fell, 5-4.
Thursday was an off day, as the team engaged in gambling, mall time, and meals with each other, and friends.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell took the mound, and was fantastic, allowing two runs in seven innings, in a 4-2 triumph. The fifth starter pitched well on Saturday night, but the bullpen betrayed him, for the second time on the homestand coughing up the lead, in a 4-3 loss. Kate Hudson took the mound on Sunday, and was fantastic, striking out a dozen, and pitching into the ninth, in a 4-1 win.
The Reds entered Paradise for a three game series on Monday. Gil Bellows was on the hill, and pitched a credible game. Unfortunately, the Reds were better, and the Good Guys lost, 3-2. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night, and this time didnt need the bullpen, striking out fourteen in a 5-0 whitewashing. Neve Campbell would cap the homestand on Wednesday for a matinee 1pm game. She did fine, allowing three runs in six innings, as the bullpen did the rest, in a 5-3 triumph that completed a six and three homestand. Things were going well online and off for the team, and Mitch and Naomi.
This was the feeling, or so everyone thought. However, an incident that happened on Wednesday afternoon served to damage the credibility of the couple, and hurt them with the team. That day, Mitch had taken his laptop to the ballpark with him, to do some things online, before the team took the field against the Reds. He had placed the computer in his locker, and gone to dress for the game. When he returned, the locker was open, and the laptop was gone! The value of the computer wasnt the issue for Mitch, he could well afford another one. The problem was that during the last road trip, Mitch had forgotten to erase the nude images of Naomi, which were still on the laptop. Mitch frantically searched the clubhouse, and asked if anyone had seen it, but it was gone. Shortly before first pitch, Mitch went to the bullpen to talk to Naomi, and break the dreadful news: "I have to tell you something. This isnt good news. My laptop is gone" Mitch began. "Mitch, tell me you deleted the nude photos of me from there, tell me" Naomi said frantically. Mitch shook his head, and Naomi erupted with rage: "You complete fucking irresponsible asshole! Do you know what is going to happen now? Whoever the fuck stole that computer is going to broadcast those images on the net, and our private sex show is going to be public knowledge! God, if I could beat the hell out of you now, I would! Get out of my sight, just go, you bastard!" Naomi shouted.
After the game, which the Good Guys won, Mitch and Naomi went to see Lee Sniderman to tell him about the laptop, and the photos: "This is most unfortunate for you, Naomi, and the team. Undoubtedly, even if you offer a reward, whoever has those photos of Naomi is going to broadcast them on the net. I have to fine you, Mitch, you know that, embarrassment of the team for $500, you know the drill. Unfortunately, for you, Naomi, and your privacy, the cost will be far greater.
That night, with Naomi in the bedroom, and him on the couch, Mitch from the den computer, began surfing the net, to try and locate the nude photos of Naomi. Sure enough, he found them, on a "Naomi Watts Nude" website. He knew they were the exact photos he had taken on the road trip, as he saw Naomi's hair, and certain gestures she had made to him during the exhibitionist show. He decided to go into the bedroom, wake Naomi, and show it to her, but he dreaded her reaction. Naomi, in a state of sleepiness, came into the den, and was horrified at the photos she saw. "Oh My God. Those are the exact photos we took. This is humiliating. You have completely humiliated me. You are the most irresponsible man I have ever known. Iam not going to leave you, because I still love you, but you have broken a bond of trust. I know it wasnt intentional, but I can tell you here and now, that I will never do that for you again, when you are on the road. You can just suffer for ten days, I really dont give a fuck, Maybe then you'll learn to be more fucking careful, you irresponsible moron!" Naomi ranted, unable to scream, being mindful of waking the kids.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party before all the cyber problems occured. The Weather Channel was broadcasting from Nassau that weekend, covering the Good Guys and the effect of the weather of their games, as well as a hurricane that didnt pose any threat to the Bahamas. The featured lee would be Sharon Resultan, a tall, blonde forecaster. She was tied hands and feet to the table in the middle of the fetish club, as the tickle was began on her neck with fingers, by the catcher Barney, as she began to squeal: EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Mocing down, Second Baseman Russell attacked Sharon's both armpits with fingers, as more girlish squeals erupted from her: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! TICKLISH! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Third baseman Michael was next, attacking Sharon on her sides, belly, and ribs, as she filled the room with giggles: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG SO TICKLISH! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Left fielder Dawson was next, tickling Sharon on her inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing her to jerk her legs. Finally, Mitch was saved for his favorite spot, the soles of Sharon's soft feet. Mitch attacked Sharon's soft, long sexy feet with his fingers, and then feathers, as well as ice, an electric toothbrush, and a pipe cleaner, on her soles, under and over and inbetween her toes. Sharon went absolutely ballistic! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way, begging for mercy, tears coming to her eyes: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! OMG PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! SOOOO TICKLISH! MERCY! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle stopped, and the panting Sharon was untied.
What had started as a fantastic homestand had turned ugly for Mitch and Naomi. A horrible mistake had turned into a severe betrayal, abit unintentional, and served to drive a wedge between the normally rock solid marriage of Mitch and Naomi. With a ten day road trip coming, trouble was abounding. Would the problem work itself out? What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

:wavingguy o wow Mitch. that was more than carelessness. that was stupidity. he should always have immediately deleted those. and to take his laptop to the locker room, big big mistake. i dont think i would forgive him myself. that would be a toughie. however great twist in the story Mitch

isabeau

Thank you, isabeau. Your praise is appreciated. Yes, I know he made a terrible mistake. Now we have a situation to deal with. As always, stay tuned, I have another twist to this story!

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back