• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Xena Story pt 7 (mmm/f, f/f)

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
Discord was lying face down on a table getting a completely nude massage by her manservant, mortal men that were recruited to Olympus for the purpose of serving her every whim. The table was lined with pillows. Her bare chest was against them feeling the softness caressing her nipples. Her legs were spread and her small feet dangled halfway over the side of the table. “Where is Demitri?” Discord asked the manservant with an annoyed voice. “He is in the servants quarters Mistress.” Her servant answered. “Well get him out here!” “I want both of you here to rub me down. As a matter of fact, why don’t you bring another with you too.” she commanded. “Yes mistress.” The manservant immediately left to find his companion. Discord was the goddess of mayhem and somewhat spoiled herself with many menservants to keep her sexual appetites fulfilled. The round room she was in was surrounded with several columns made of marble, the floors were polished like mirrors reflecting everything around them, a typical look of a mortal queen’s chambers in Ancient Greece. Sometimes just for kicks she would leave Olympus and venture forth to Greece where she would find some mortal warlord to indulge in the pleasures of the flesh or make some disorder; sometimes both at the same time. Unfortunately Xena and Hercules would halt her plans. She had it in for both of them. When she wasn’t creating havoc in the mortal world this is where she spent most of her time… being pampered. The three menservants returned to the chambers. “Good you’re all here.” Discord gave a wicked smile. “ I wouldn’t want to let any of you go to waste.”
Suddenly a voice came from behind one of the columns. “Yes, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.” “Then again, you don’t exactly have them around for their minds do you.” It was Aphrodite goddess of love. Discord looked over to the column at Aphrodite as she stepped out. “Well if it isn’t the Blonde from a Bottle.” “What do you want bimbo-lina?” Aphrodite just chucked. “Save your witty bather skanks-r-us.” “I got a proposition for you and it doesn’t even require you to be on your knees.” “I’m sure your boys have counted the hairs on your head a million times already.” “You know you should really cover yourself up. No one wants to see your hairy back.” Discord snapped back “Yeah well at least I don’t double as a floatation device!” Of course Discord was far from hairy. Her skin was smooth and soft. Her hair was black and extended down to the middle of her back. She had a very small frame with equally small feet and stood at four and a half feet tall. Aphrodite on the other had blonde hair and stood taller with a voluptuous body. “I recently arrived from an alternate universe that Ares brought me to. He was being his normally manipulative self. It took me awhile to figure out how to get back but here I am.”
Aphrodite and Discord rarely got along even though they were family. Unless when it interfered with her reputation, Aphrodite would be all for two mortals getting together in love however Discord did the opposite. “Why would I want to help you Aphrodite?” With that Aphrodite looked at the menservants. “Honey, I never said I ASK YOU.” “Boys!” Two servants then grabbed each of Discord’s ankles and held them against the table. The third one placed his palms on her shoulder blades and positioned his fingers under her arms and used them to lightly scratch her armpit. Discord let out a scream followed by giggling. Aphrodite crossed her arms. “Now who knew the village ‘bed sheet’ was THIS ticklish.”
Discord was very ticklish under her arms. She had used her arms as a headrest when she was getting massaged. Even after Aphrodite had come in she had not moved from this position. Now she had no leverage to get up under the weight of the servant’s hands. She was at the mercy of his fingers that now danced around making her squeal with laughter, her nipples rubbing against the pillows making them grow larger by the minute. Discord could feel her feet were also getting consideration as well. The two servants at her feet were tickling them without mercy. The table was soft which didn’t help; she was very comfortable in this position, which allowed her to feel only the tickling sensations in the areas being attacked. As if the rest of her body went dead and the only parts left alive were being mercilessly tickled. “HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA AHA HAHAH AHAH AHH AHAH HA HA HA HA HA AHAHA HA HA HA.”
She could not move her arms or feet to relieve some the tension. She had to take it. She was being tortured and she loved it. It was the idea of her servants holding her down and tickling her. It was the reason she had them around, to make her body respond to their touch.
Her eyes were shut tight, her mouth open and her face was buried partly in the pillows. She couldn’t think straight but she was still aware of Aphrodite in the room. She wanted it to stop and at the same time she never wanted it to end. Ten minutes had gone by. It tickled sooo much. “HAHA HA HA STAAP HA I ORDER HA AHA HA AHH HHA HA HA HAAAH AHA AHA HA HA HAH HAH AH HAH HAH HA HA” It was an attempt to gain control over the situation again. “Honey…” Aphrodite said smugly. “They won’t listen to you. While you were here waiting for them, I cast a love spell on them in the servant’s quarters. They do what I say now. Like I said before, you don’t keep them around for their minds do you.” She then commanded. “Okay boys, let her rest.” The servants stopped their tickling of Discord but continued to hold on to her. Discord was panting, her body in a relaxed state and recovering from the tickling it just received.
Aphrodite walked over to the head of the table “ I think it’s time for a little dancing. What do you think?” A sparkle of gold dust had formed in her hand and took the shape of a feather duster. “I’ve enchanted it.” Discord looked at Aphrodite. “You wouldn’t dare.” Aphrodite had a grin on her face. “Oh I would.” Aphrodite then walked to the end of table. Aphrodite let out a giggle of delight like a peasant that just won four hundred dinars at a villiage fair. “oooooooo hee hee this is going to be fun.” The two men were still holding Discord’s ankles at the edge of the table with her legs slightly apart.
Aphrodite then swiftly brushed the feather duster on the back of Discord’s legs up to the cheeks of her ass as if she was dusting it. Discord let out short high-pitched giggles. “HEE HEE AH HEE AH HEE HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HA” She could feel each individual feather hitting a part of her skin causing her goose bumps all the way down to the back of her knees. Sometimes a couple of feathers would find their way into the sensitive part of her inner thighs brushing in between her legs. That’s where it was most ticklish. She couldn’t help it. It was causing her to sway her legs and ass in a circular motions trying desperately for some release. The male servants continued to hold her down. Again, she loved every minute of it.
Aphrodite was feathering the back of her knees then to back of her thighs and finally to her ass. All Discord could do was laugh and giggle. “That tickle, does it?” Aphrodite taunted. “I know it does. I enchanted this so it would.” “It would make even the most un-ticklish…Ticklish.” “I told you it was time to dance.” Discord wanted to respond but couldn’t. She just lied there wiggling her body back and forth, giggling uncontrollably. “How about your feet sweet pea hmmmm? Are they ticklish too?” Aphrodite then tickled her feet with the enchanted feather duster. Gliding it randomly to the balls of her feet to the arches making sure to push the feathers in between her toes. “HA HA HA HA HA HAH HE HAA HA HAH HEA HAH AH HA HA HA.” Discord shoved her face into the pillows. In the mist of her irrepressible laughter, a muffled scream could be heard. Aphrodite upon hearing this; knew she was breaking her nemesis. After all the merciless things she does to mortals it was her turn to be at someone’s mercilessness. Aphrodite said joyfully. “Sometimes I just love my work.”
“Do you want me to stop?” Discord in the mist of her laughter blurted out “YES!” Aphrodite put down the feather duster. “Is that so?” “I don’t normally have my nails long because you don’t mess with perfection however…” Aprodite’s nails grew several inches longer on her fingers. She glided her fingernails down Discord’s legs. She stopped at her feet and began wiggling her fingers tickling them immensely. Discord burst into laughter “HA HAH AHA HA HA HA AH AHHA AHHA HA HA AHAH HA AH HA HA HA “I’ll stop if you agree to my offer.” Discord had no choice but to agree to what Aphrodite had in mind. She liked being tickled like that but wanted some release from it. “YES, YES, YES I WILL!” Aphrodite knew she was telling the truth. All Olympians may not have any scruples but they do keep their word. “Good”, she said, “ Because we are going to give Xena and Gabrielle what they deserve.”
Ephiny the Queen of the Amazons stood up from her throne with Ares standing right beside her. Xena, Gabrielle, and Callisto were standing in the middle of the Amazon’s camp. This was not the Amazons that they knew. Ares had forced them into this alternate world where they were prisoners and the only way out was a tickle fight with three other inmates. Aphrodite had also been there until she teleported away. Sometimes being a goddess has its benefits.
“You three are victorious. By the commandment of Ares god of love you are free to go.” Ephiny stated. Ares lifted up his arm. He faced his palm up, curled his fingers in a claw-like shape and rotated it slowly like he was opening a door. A blue portal, shaped like the inside of a tornado, opened up a few feet away from Ephiny.
“Time to take my leave now.” Callisto wasting no time immediately walked into the portal and vanished. Xena looked at Gabrielle giving a nod and obediently she followed behind Callisto. Xena then looked at Ares with her right eyebrow lifted and a smirk on her face. “You’ve had your fun Ares.” Xena said with an acknowledged sense of defeat. Xena could have easily overpowered the Amazons and escaped with Gabrielle but unfortunately they were in an alternate universe and Ares was her only way out. “Fun? Oh no Xena, the fun isn’t over yet.” Ares then put his hand on Ephiny’s shoulder and gave her a hard shove into the portal. Xena still looking over at Ares knew what he had in mind and gave him a facial expression of “you never quit do you.” And entered the portal as well.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back