• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My (ex) girlfriend part 2! (true)

Aachen1983

TMF Master
Well here it is, long awaited. We aren't together anymore, but here is my true story.

It started like a normal date. Dinner and movie. Then back at my house, SHE has the great idea of being tied up! I had never done it before so she even helped! Her bra was tied to my left bed post and her left arm, and after searching for 5 minutes to tie her right arm, my dumb ass remembered I was wearing a belt. Now like I have said before, I'm not the tickle-torture type of guy, I like sensual stuff (Yes, I am a big softie). So I blindfolded her with my black neck-tie and started. I licked her nipples and made out with her. Lots of the "eating out" and stuff. Then I had my fun. She is off the charts ticklish so it was a blast. I ran my fingers slowly in her armpits and got a good reaction. Lots of laughing and trying to pull at her bonds. Then I started on her sides and the same thing. Then I made it to her feet. I have a huge eagle feather and went to town, between her toes, soles, tops of feet. That was fun! Then I hit the big time. Right underneath her armpits on the sides of her breasts is her weak spot. So it tickled hard there (not too hard) and she began to do the silent laugh and pull hard at her bonds. She finally said the safeword of "Banana!" and I untied her. The rest of what happened is for me and her only to know.

Hoped you liked it!

I almost forgot

I am working on a fiction story as well and shall post in a week or so (new job getting in the way).

nice story Aachean too bad for her huh? anyway it was a great story and i bet you had fun doing it. good luck with the fictional story as well.

isabeau :Kiss2:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back