• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hallowitch Rayne

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Technically, this is a new Halloween drawing...yes, I know it's almost 3 weeks since Halloween passed...

Anyway, just as a 'bonus', the primary sketch in my Halloween batch this year, featuring a witch-costumed (Blood)Rayne carrying off me/Khali in a sorceress costume (and yes, belly/foot tickling her in the process) was actually spawned off this idea for a non-tickling pic of Rayne in a witch outfit. I was going to add the moon with Rayne's icon displayed on it, but I'd probably end up confusing people too much.

WitchRay2.gif

Linear version here

Yeah, probably a bit too OOC for Rayne (namely 'cute') but it was a nice concept when I came up with it. It translated into a tick-pic later, after all. ;)

Maybe I should try this one over at the official BR boards...

K

I'll bet she won't melt when water gets thrown on her. :D The witch routine seems oddly suited to her it does. Although I will never understand how witches can cackle on their broomsticks...even if they are female (And thus lacking the male 'stuff' down there), I can't imagine riding that broom is too comfortable. :p

*Thumbs up*

Well, it's better late than never, Khali, and she's kinda cute too, which would make for an easy way to attract some, shall we say, fresh blood?

(This actually reminds me I need to pick up BR2 for the PS2 or XBox... Why they didn't make a GCN version is beyond me, although I think I know why...)

Nicely done, though.

Awesome, Khali! Thank you. :xpulcy:

HisDivineShadow said:
I will never understand how witches can cackle on their broomsticks...even if they are female (And thus lacking the male 'stuff' down there), I can't imagine riding that broom is too comfortable. :p

Then how do you explain Harry Potter? :p

HDS:
Well, she might get a little 'uncomfortable' with water. As for the rest...I don't wanna think about it. ^^

LT:
Thanks.

Milagros:
Thanks to you as well.

Amk:
And yes, one more 'thank you'. :)

K

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back