• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Alexis (part 1) ff/f

monkeydick

TMF Expert
Alexis was going into her dorm room for the night. Before she could get there she bumped into dr.crowler.(i dont know if crowler is a boy or girl im sure its a girl)
'Ah alexis I've been looking for you.come with me.'
alexis followed crowler into her office. Alexis sat down in front of the desk.
'I need to talk to you.I need to know how to beat Jaden and get him out of this academy!'
alexis didnt want to answer.
'Im waiting.'crowler said impataintly.
'im not going to tell you!'
'really?'
crowler pressed a button on the desk. Metal restraints came out of the chair and restrained alexis's ankles and wrists.
'let me go!'
crowler left the room and alexis's roomates Jazz(red hair) and Mindy (black hair) walked in.
'thanks girls, now let me outta here.'
'sorry lexi.' mindy said
they bent down toawrd alexis's shoes.
'what are you doin?!'alexis asked
'crowler promised us rare cards if we did this.' jazz told her
they each removed one of her shoes exposing alexis's soft bare feet.
'sorry lex.'mindy said with a smile
she slid her nail up and down alexis's sole. alexis was dreadfully ticklish and mindy and jazz knew that.she burst out laughing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTOOOPPLEEEASSSEHAHAHAHAHAHA
jazz took out a toothbrush and brushed between each of her toes.
alexis was thrashing her head with laughter.
NOOOOOOOHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOTMYTOESSSS
they took out feathers and rubbed them on her arches.
'isn't this fun lex?' jazz asked
NOOOOHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
'will you tell crowler how to beat jaden?'mindy asked
NOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHNEEVEEEERHAHAHA
mindy took out scissors and cut open alexis's shirt and bra exposing her D sized breasts. mindy squeezed her nipples while jazz tickled her feet.
jazz took out paintbrushes and 'painted' her feet.then she covered thebrushes with grease and smeared it on alexis's feet.
HAHAHATHATSWORSTTHENTHEHAHATOOTHBRUSHHAHAHAHAHA
jazz brought in slifer reds teachers cat pharoah. the cat smelled the grease and started licking alexis's feet.
'will you tell us now?' they asked
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNEVVVVERRR
mindy cut part of alexis's skirt showing her underwear.she pulled them down and started tickling her vagina with a feather.
HAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
'tickle tickle lexi.'mindy teased her
mindy cut more of alexis's shirt showing her belly button and ribs. she took out a feather and slightly tickled her belly.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOTTHHEEEEREEEE
even though she was being tortured so much she couldn't tell how to beat jaden.she couldn't tell no matter how much she tickled her.
mindy started to tickle alexis's sides with her fingers.
'will you tell us now?'jazz asked
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOIIIIICCAAAAAAAANNNNNNNTTTTTTTT
alexis started to tear.crowler retturned the room
'did she tell?'
'she wont crack.'jazz said
'no matter how much we tickle her she still wont tell.'mindy added
'dont worry girls. lets bring her to the tickle chamber!'

to be continued

*sigh*

i had high expectations for this when i saw it listed...then i saw it turn sexual and sick T_T very dissapointed

btw, Crowler is a man. the whole joke is that he looks like a total fag, and, as an american-dubbed joke, he hates it when people accident call him "Miss"

In a way our expectations were inverted. I despise those wierd little cartoons based on card games like Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, etc. I'm also irritated by lack of decent spellling and punctuation. On the other hand, I quite like sexual tickling, so overall this story was a mixed bag for me. Still, the grammer, punctuation and sentence structure combined with lack of detail push it into the disappointment column for me. Sorry, Monkeydick, better luck next time.

hmm

Not bad but don't hurry so much. For pt2 try to describe more, take your time so to speak.

johntfs said:
In a way our expectations were inverted. I despise those wierd little cartoons based on card games like Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, etc. I'm also irritated by lack of decent spellling and punctuation. On the other hand, I quite like sexual tickling, so overall this story was a mixed bag for me. Still, the grammer, punctuation and sentence structure combined with lack of detail push it into the disappointment column for me. Sorry, Monkeydick, better luck next time.

you can despise those shows all you want. I used to LOOVE pokemon, but after a while, it became the same old tripe over and over. And while Yu-Gi-Oh! GX is certainly designed to sell cards, as it's very recent, let me set the record straight that that's not the case with the ORIGINAL Yu-Gi-Oh! Before the card game, Yu-Gi-Oh! was a manga and anime that focused more on games in general. Early stories consisted of someone exploiting Yugi or his friends for selfish needs, and Yugi would turn into Yami and teach them a lesson through some sort of game. It wasn't until Kazuki Takahashi introduced a card gamethat was an interesting variation of Magic: The Gathering that reader and viewer interest peaked dramatically, and the series started focus more on the cards, especially once the anime changed its name to Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Monsters.

Personally, i find it an insult when someone takes a copywrited material such as a cartoon, movie, or book and puts a sexual spin on it. I feel it should be a rule that if someone's going to do a tickle story on copywrited material, it should fit the context of the original material.

hmmmmmm

He's correct after the background of Yu-Gi-Oh.
In fact the original anime was based on that original manga and was quite different from the anime everyone knows even though it still flashbacks to some elements from it.

Might I also be kind to point out that Dragonball was originally for adults, nothing like the sugar-coated syrup we have as the American version where everything is edited for content. The original Dragonball had suggestive dialogue, nudity, and explicit language.

Darth Vegeta: actually, you're thinking of the english dub. Like i said, there were 2 different animes based on the manga: Yu-Gi-Oh!, which was the beginning, and Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Monsters, which focused on the cards. The title we receive on Kids' WB is Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Monsters. When 4kids Entertainment got the rights to distribute the show, Pokemon was still a strong fad in the way of toys, video games, and trading cards. So, most likely, 4kids felt that showing the "marketable" part of the series would be more profitable, they decided to just dub Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Monsters. Because they cut out the enitre first series, they incorporated flashbacks from it so kids would know the characters' backstories, much like they previously did with Card Captor Sakura.

Catapy_Girl: that's a common misconception with anime. Dragon Ball, the original, was aimed at kids, not adults. The misconception is that entertainment standards in Japan are far different than in America. For instance, an anime appropriate for children in Japan is allowed to have certain nudity, but with certain restrictions: breasts can be shown, but vaginas cannot. Penises can only be shown on a child or impish character, never an adult. Yes, there was a lot of toilet humor in "Dragon Ball". There's also a lot of it here in Ren & Stimpy and The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. Explicit language? That depends on the translation. Granted, the word "kuso" (i THINK that's the word. it might be "chikuso") typically is translated as "damn". But depending on who's translating, words like "baka" and "aho" have a wide variety of meanings, from "idiot" to "bastard" or "bitch".

i hope i was able to clear some things up

I actually liked how it got all sexual, I think it makes it a better story. This is an adult forum so don't whine when someone posts somthing adult, other people might like it so you're ruining it for them. If you don't like somthing that's adult just stop reading it and go on your way.

uugh theres always one dude on a forum where everything's gotta be fuctual...look fics are about expressing what they want to...if u dont like it well doesnt really mean u gotta go off everytime u read one ya dont like. it was a good try, though u DO need to punctuate more clearly, lol! ( i say lol coz im not writing properly tonight)

Sorry...

Okay I apologize. So here's what I'll do.

1. Be more descriptive
2.Use better grammar
3.If using any sexual tickling I'll put a warning in the title

Okay?

Almost forgot!

In the future I'll be doing a story of Princess Peach and Daisy being tickled so I'll try my best!

ok, look its in human nature to fulfil our fantasies or thoughts, so i "suppose" when this was written was a creative interest into the show, now it is also human nature to criticise...so when we say these things try not to take it so personally if you have or have not. Just everyone here is voicing his or her own oppinion, so don't let us stop you from writing the way you want.

I thought it was great and my only suggestion is to make it longer. I liked the context really well, but not so much the length.
Still it was good.
Waiting for the next one. :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back