• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Cousin

unstoppable Goh

Hi guys I use to tickle my cousin on her feet all the time when we grew up. Let me share some stories with you guys.

I was really young when I first tickled her, I was 4 and she was five. All of a sudden before her mom picked her up she said do want to tickle each others feet? I said "ok". so we took off our socks and put our feet in each others laps and went to work. We both laughed until our parents came around the corner so I stopped and jumped up.

Another time was when she called off of work cause she was sorta sick. So I tackled her to the floor and removed her socks and held her feet still. (she was 17 at the time) She screams out no stop it please. I said are you ticklish??? So i started in the middle of her foot and work slowly up and down for 1 min. until she couldn't stand it any more.

I'll post more later I'm very tired right now....

But Shes a 11 on the tickle scale and can't stand her sensitive feet touched.

By all means please do post more when you can. Thanks.

Mitch

Unstoppable Goh, congrats on your first posts, and I agree with Mitch! Please post some more about your cousin; I'm sure most of us would love to hear more about her sensitive feet getting tickled. :D

No, thank YOU for sharing your story with us! :bouncybou Sorry, I'll calm down now. :p

Heres another one....

Shes now 20 years old. She was talking to her boy friend in her car when I came out. She said, "yeah my cousins out here, he's pretty strong, he use to hold me down and tickle my feet." I said, "Yeah I'm going to get you later now." When she got off the phone she went upstairs and I followed she tried to lock me out and say I'm going to bed but I came in and talked to her. Then I said you ready? She said "NO!" "I need to sleep, don't grama is downstairs," I said I either do it now or when you are sleeping she said " Fine just do it now!" I grabed both feet, and started to take the socks off. "Keep them on" she said. I ripped them off and begain to slowly tickle her soles back and forth...she laughed so hard and I did it for about 2 min.

It was my last experience and it happened about 7 months ago...

My cousin Julie and myself tickle each other all the time. She worst spot was her belly button so i would focus on that more often but i would always tickle her feet. She always goes after my feet. She would have me lay on my stomach on the couch and slowly move her fingers up and down the bottom of my feet with and without socks on. then pick up the pace as she went along :xpulcy: I'm hoping she comes home for Christmas from DC so we can continue our tradition

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back