• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The crow's den

heckle

TMF Poster
It was a slow night on the patrol of sunnydale and Buffy was getting quite bored with this non-stop drought of nothing to kill. Buffy was gentle by nature, or at least that’s how she liked to appear. But she was really looking for something to dig into.
“I really wish there was something to dig into!” says Buffy, anyway she keeps walking down this cemetery which for once actually looked a little different.
“Hey, something’s different.” Buffy noticed. There was a very new and badly dug grave and a poor excuse for a headstone just behind the open soil.
“Hey look, there’s a new grave wit-“ “Shut up!!!” called the writer of this story. “Sorry… it’s kinda crappy looking.” Said Buffy.
“I’m glad you like it!” Said a voice coming from the grave itself.
“What the hell!” Buffy said as she wandered closer, as she looked inside though it was from a bit of a distance, the grave was empty. A faint curling of the wind caused Buffy to shudder and turn around, she didn’t know why but her heart was beginning to race. As she turned all the blood was burning through her, rushing to her head, she had no idea what the hell was happening.
“Wha-!” she tried to say but she couldn’t even hear herself talk the blood thundering in her ears was so intense. She finally turned and bleakly saw a man with black pointed hairy that shoot straight back, but she was out.

“Wakey wakey wittle swayer.” Said a cheeky and albeit husky kind of voice. Buffy tried to shoot up wards but of course she was well secured.
“Tied again!” she thought. “Beats boredom though.” These words echoing through her head for some reason.
“Hard to think” said a voice, she noticed the short man again, but he wasn’t upright he was hanging upside down, actually, “this is different!” she thought, she was indeed the one who was upside down. As she tried pull herself up to her feet she felt like a fifty tonne weight.
“Hanging upside down for so long will wear out you’re body. I’d watchout not to loose to much energy before we start.”
“Start what!” She snapped at the green eyed man, she was really taken in by his looks though, he wasn’t very tall about 5’6 with jet black hair and a ruggedly handsome smile, but still with boyish charm. He walked closer and stared at the fact her red top had folded slightly revealing the patch of skin between her belly button and her panties, which were slightly protruding from above her top dark black jeans.
“What are you staring at?” She kind of questioned as he walked zombily towards her. He regained his composure and stood next to her.
“Look are you gonna do…something weird to me?” Buffy said beginning to feel rather anxious.
“hmm yes!” He said as he placed his hand on that outstretched piece of flesh and began crawling his fingers there without them leaving the same spot.
“hey, stop it, he he he… no no no don’t do what I think your going to he he he, stoahap he he he.” Buffy was whining through her giggles. But the odd fellow never moved his hand. This was didn’t tickle immensely but was certainly enough to make her giggle non stop like a child, infact her laughter even sounded young. But all that was begining to change, the tips of his fingers were now atarting to grow things, feathers, crow feathers, long black crow feathers.
“HEHEHE HEHEHEH EHEHEHE HEHHEAHH EHHEHEHE WHATEHEH HEH HEH THE HEHEHHEELLLL AAHEHHEHEHARE YOUAEHEHEHEHE.” The giggling was going to fever pitch. Buffy was loving it though, she had always hated tickling because she was so vulnerable but, this guy there was just something that made her hunger for him to tickle her, and he was hitting her in one of her worst spots.

This short man was noticing she was begging to come round to his little game and stepped it up a notch. He used his free left and sent it on a journey under het top. He was feeling around looking for a new spot whilst still tickling her at the same time, her laughter really increased when he hit the bottom of her breasts.
“HOOOOHOOHOHOHOHO AHHAHAHHAHAHHA SHSHSHSHIIIITAHAHAHHAHAHA NAAHAHAHHAH THAHAHAHHAEEEERREEEEEAHAHHAH!!!" This was one of the most if not the most absolute worst spot on her body. But he somehow knew, but he stopped and Buffy felt her hard nipples easing. When he returned a moment later, he wasn’t alone, on his shoulder was perched his bird.
“Meet my Crow…Eric…lets give miss summers a night she’ll never forget!” He smiled evilly and his crow screeched!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!
Wadda ya think I wanna know if its worth continuing!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back