• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of my favorite true stories...

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
I've posted true stories all over the place here, but I don't think I've told this one yet:

During a lull between girlfriends in college I start becoming obsessed with tickling. I think most of us have gone through that time when you are not doing any tickling at all and start to think about it continuously? Anyway, I had lots of female friends but for some reason this was causing more problems as it seemed there wasn't ANY tickling going on.

So one day me and a good friend were stiing in my dorm room watching television and shooting the breeze. She was at one end of the couch and I was the other and I had one leg tucked behind her and kind of buried in the seat cushion. She had socks on and I was barefoot as usual. I knew she was only slightly ticklish. On a seperate occasion as her boyfriend was tickling her she was telling him that she wasn't that ticklish at all by that I was the only one who could really get her. Something during the conversation led me to tickle her foot and I got a reaction. Spurred on by that I continued but she was able to control it. Surprsingly (as she had never really even tried to do this before) she asked if MY feet were ticklish and tickled the foot in front of her. Back then I could control it very well and just stuck my tounge out at her. Then she said something about the other one and I began to panic. She started tickled my bare foot and I was completely out of control. See, that one was nice and warm tucked back there and the way we were sitting she had it trapped. I fought with all I had to finally pull away and that was the end of that.

It probably stands out more because it was like an oasis in the desert for me at the time.

I'll share more!

~ toyou

Here's another.

I dated a wonderful girl at the end of college and up until she graduated a year later. She had one major problem though...she was always tired! We would be sitting there watching televison and she'd be out like a light in a matter of minutes. On the bright side she was better looking than me, smarter than me, and had a great family...oh, and she was very ticklish.

One one of our first visits to her home I found out her younger sister also was very ticklish and liked to tickle my gf. In fact I had known the sister for about 10 minutes when she showed me a new tickle spot that I had not even tried yet!

At the time of this story we were at her house and I was giving her one my world famous foot massages and she fell asleep on the couch with her feet in my lap. Her sister came into the living room and wanted to change the channel and I was unwilling to give up the remote. She formed one hand into a "claw" and put it right up to her sleeping sister's barefoot. "Give me the remote of I'll tickle her" she threatened. I shrugged and told to go right ahead as I quickly pulled MY feet down from the table in front of me and tucked them under the couch. She didn't follow through on her threat...but I did get her to tickle her sister on more than one occasion, plus I had the oppertunity to tickle both of them at once one time...I'll post thost later.

~ toyou

Thanks for sharing, Toyou! Yes, please tell us more. :bouncybou

Glad you liked.

The time I got to tickle both of them was sweet. I took my gf, her sister and here sister's bf to the movies. As we were waiting to go in the two girls were comparing who had the tighter stomach muscles. Well naturally I had to find out for myself and started with poking and then "clawing" their bellys at the same time. They both stood their quietly looking at each other. Then they started to smile. Then they both got these really big grins. Then they both started laughing and pulled away. I declared that neither of them had a tight enough stomach since they couldn't stand a simple tickle. ;)

~ toyou

I think the little sister liked tickling too. On more than one occasion she would stand ina doorway to block me from going through...knowing full well, becasue I did it everytime, that I would simply tickle her into submission and pass through. She also tickled her mother occasionally in front of me. It often makes me wonder what could have happened had things been different and that relationship would have lasted.

~ toyou

Some nice anecdotes, Toyou. Isn't that always the way... if it had worked out differently you'd probably had a pal to play with for the rest of your life. I wonder if the little sister is hanging around?

Thanks again, Toyou! BTW, I love your new Thanksgiving sig. :D

sole seeker said:
Some nice anecdotes, Toyou. Isn't that always the way... if it had worked out differently you'd probably had a pal to play with for the rest of your life. I wonder if the little sister is hanging around?

Thanks soleseeker. I doubt she was "into" it like I am...she just really REALLY liked to tickle and be tickled, so she's probably not here.

And yes, if I had not been an idiot I'd probably be with her to this day. She was one of those who hit all the right chords with me. But I was stupid and if we knew then what we know now...blah blah blah.

~ toyou

amk714 said:
Thanks again, Toyou! BTW, I love your new Thanksgiving sig. :D

I almost forgot to post it too! LOL! Glad you like!

~ toyou

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back