• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle fetish possible mention on Dr. Phil between next week and the end of December

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
I found this on the Dr. Phil website, Fetish/Habit issues in Marriages

There is a chance a tickle fetishist could be on the show. Even though it is become a problem and been put in a negative and/or bizarre/weird light in the possible cases that could be shown on the show.

Awww damn, I kinda just lost all respect I had for good ol Phil boy :(

Calling a fetish a problem! Damnnnnn

I hope this particular episode of the show doesn't cast tickling in a negative light. If it does, I'm going to go from simply not caring about Dr. Phil to hating his guts. :mad:

Hmm... Never heard of this guy in my life, but going off that page he doesn't say any bad about it. Maybe he is just asking it as a problem to solve it by saying it isn't one? Hear him out first, then rip him later. Just a thought, could be wrong. :ermm:

Bredstix, I hope you're right that Dr. Phil will say on his show that having a "fetish" (damn, I hate that word) isn't a problem. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm just saying that IF the subject of tickling comes up, and he puts it down, let's just say I'll vehemently disagree with him, and leave it at that. :sowrong:

Let me clarify my 1st post.
First, if there is a tickle fetishist on the show, then he or she has let their fetish become a huge problem in their marriage.
Secondly, I don't believe Dr. Phil will bad mouth tickling or any fetish or habit that people will have on that show. He will probably help the couple reach an agreed upon middle ground where they can both be happy. He might mention therapy for the individual or for the couple.
These are just my hypotheses from watching alot of Dr. Phil shows.
:dogpile:

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but there won't be any tickle fetishists on the show, as tickling is seen more as an activity b/w consenting partners rather than a true fetish...

I can guarantee, however, that there WILL be a foot fetishist on the show, as Dr. Phil has covered this topic twice before, and is one of his favourite fetishes to rip on.

You might get to see some tickling tied in with the FF, but that's aboot it.

Cheers. :)

I've seen one where he had a guy with a foot fetish, his demeanor kind of showed he found it kind of silly. To his credit, the guy asked him if it was a problem, he said if you ask any phycologist anywhere they'll tell you fetish's are no big deal, and if he doesm't let it disrupt his life it's not a problem.

So I doubt he'll be to harsh.

Thanks for letting us know rajee. I happen to really like Dr. Phil and I know that he likes tickling also. The reason I know this is because he mentioned on one of his shows that he tickled both of his sons sometimes when they were younger. So, he'll probably just talk about how having a tickle fetish could be a problem but I am sure he won't knock tickling in general.

As for what you said tickledorange, I really disagree with you in that I don't think Dr. Phil hates everything. He's very good at what he does.

:bouncybou

Thanks for the info, Jen. I'm glad to hear that Dr. Phil likes tickling, or at least doesn't hate it. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back