• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comfortably Numb - Part One /f ADULT

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Well, deep breath and all that, my first effort here for many a moon. As always your thoughts and feedback are welcome, just be kind I'm still very rusty ;) I have to say a big thanks to isabeau as well, it’s her feedback and kind words that kicked me into doing this again… Part two should be out by, oh let’s live dangerously and say end of the week but don’t hold me to that.

Edit Part 2 now available here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=69281

Stifling a yawn behind her hand Eleanor glanced impatiently at the clock mounted at the far end of her office. A little less than an hour, she thought, and she’d be on her way home, her mind already dreaming of a hot shower and a warm bed. The room around her was dark, only the dull glow of monitors lighting the cubicles as she struggled to concentrate on the spreadsheet glaring accusingly at her from her own screen. For the fifteenth time that night she cursed under her breath and made a mental note to skin Tony alive for leaving her a pile of reporting the size of the CN Tower when he skipped off on holiday.

Sighing she stood up and stretched, her back complaining about the second twelve hour day in a row trapped in that infernal chair. ‘Ergonomic posture chair’ my ass! she thought as she weaved between the rows of cubicles towards the vending machines. She was halfway there when her desk phone started blaring, the noise startlingly loud in the deserted building. For a moment she turned, routine taking over automatically, before thinking “Fuck it, I’m not supposed to be here anyway, it can keep till the morning”. The phone died just as she hit the button on the coke machine, forgoing her usual diet for the much needed sugar rush from the real deal. As the first sip rushed past her lips and chilled her tongue she let her eyes drift closed, a ghost of a smile passing over her as she contemplated the simple pleasures in life. A smile that froze as her mobile phone started to ring with a very familiar tone; a tone that she knew for a fact was assigned to only one number in her address book.

Slamming the open can down on the nearest desk she sprinted back to her desk, grabbing for her mobile, her heart gripped with equal parts fear and exhilaration as she fumbled the flip open and brought it to her ear.

“Hello” she winced as her voice echoed in her ears, so unlike her normal tone it still surprised her every time she talked to Him, higher pitched, softer, trembling now as her normal cool manner deserted her.

Silence, horrible wonderful silence, was all that she heard, every second making her heart beat faster as she felt her body come alive, all remnants of exhaustion blown away like mist in the noon sun. And still the silence stretched, on and on, testing her, taunting her, daring her to say something further despite His instructions.

“What day is it?” His voice, slow, deep, measured and calculating as always. Cloaked, giving her no hint as to what was going through His mind.

“It’s Thursday Master” She replied, almost stammering the words as her blood pounded in her ears.

“So why, pet, have you not called me as arranged?”

Eleanor froze, her every thought brought to a crashing halt as her eyes darted towards the wall planner on the side of her cubicle. At the small star in the corner of today date that she’d been looking straight at yet not seen for the past two days, at the small, innocent symbol that might well spell her doom.

“Master, master I’m sorry, I..”

“Enough” Now she was sure of His mood and her blood ran cold at what punishment might repay her transgression. “What’s done is done and you are now in my debt. That debt will be repaid tonight, in full, and it will be an experience unlike any you have felt before pet, I promise you. But we will get to that soon enough, I presume you are still in work?”

“Yes Master” She replied, knowing from previous experience he wanted her acting as if all was well.

“For how much longer?”

“Another hour”

“Good.” He paused, and again she was struck by how well he could manipulate her, a simple moment to gather his thoughts increasing her anticipation ten fold. “Then listen carefully pet, I won’t be repeating this.”

“In one hour you will be downstairs waiting outside the front door. A taxi will arrive and take you to a hotel. Once there check in under the name of Cunningham, go to your room and call me on your mobile.”

Another pause, another increase in her tension, broken by the sound of a quiet chuckle from her phone.

“Yes, yes I think this will work out very well. I should thank you pet for such a wonderful opportunity as this. Would you like me to thank you?”

She hesitated for a moment, knowing that no offer from Him was ever as innocent as it seemed.

“Yes Master, I would like that very much.”

“Very well. First tell me what you are wearing tonight.”

“Dark blue jeans and a white shirt, white sneakers, white bra and panties” She replied, rattling the list off in short order.

“Take off your jeans and panties and sit down.” For the barest instant she hesitated, but there was no mistaking the tone of voice, this was an order not a request and she raced to obey knowing He would give her only the shortest possible time to comply. She slid into position on her chair, her knees on the pad in front of her, her feet almost straight under her ass, the position leaving her legs slightly spread and a tremendous feeling of vulnerability swept over her.

“Are you sitting comfortably?” She could hear the laugh in His voice; could almost see him picturing her in this compromised position.

“Yes Master” She replied, almost purring the words as she brought every ounce of emotion and sensuality she possessed to bear, knowing as she did so it was a foolish move, that it would probably make things worse for her but no longer caring.

“Then I shall tell you a story pet, consider it a glimpse of what might have been…”

His voice softened slightly, pitched perfectly to draw her attention and spin His words around her and draw her further into the fantasy while she tried to concentrate on the work in front of her.

“It was a night… much like this as a matter of fact, and one of the most beautiful women in the world finished work and went for a coffee in the nearest Tim Hortons. She sat at her favourite table and relaxed, her mind lost in the depths of Pink Floyd playing through her headphones as she glances around the room. Suddenly she stops dead, her gaze transfixed on a woman at a table on the far side of the room.”

Eleanor felt her breath coming quicker, shallower as his spell took effect, already fearing where he was going with this particular tale yet utterly unable to block out his words.

“It’s not the first time she’s seen this woman, in fact she’s seen her every week, on this day, for the last five years. And now, as on every other occasion in those five years, the woman gets up from her seat and walks slowly, oh so slowly, towards you. Long red hair swaying, large firm breasts, those long, long legs, green eyes locked on you. Electrifying, captivating, every moment you’re in her presence has you burning inside, every nerve on fire as she comes closer.”

Despite herself Eleanor let out a quiet moan, her eyes fluttering closed as she saw the scene He was describing in the blackness behind her eyelids.

“As she reaches out to pull the chair opposite you back you catch a hint of her perfume, your head swimming, headphones falling unnoticed to the ground. She seems to glide into her seat, her eyes locked on yours, her lips parting as she asks you…. how your day was and you settle into the familiar routine of old friends.”

He paused for a moment, letting the spell lift for a moment, giving her time to realise the effect His words were having, the telltale dampness between her thighs…

“But that night, ah that night something seems different. She moves closer than normal, brushing a hand gently, seemingly accidentally, against your thigh as she slides her chair around the table. Her mood, her attitude, everything is far, far different than you’re used to. Slowly, slowly you realise that you’re looking at the other Julie, the side you’ve heard about, the side you’ve been desperate to experience but never quite managed to muster the courage to ask for. She’s seducing you, by her actions, her presence, her manner, every aspect of her now showing clear the Mistress you know lies underneath the surface. Her fingers start to walk up your arm, crawling over bare flesh to your elbow then up and over the cotton of your t-shirt. Her hand reaches you throat, trails around the nape of your neck, turns your head to hers and your lips touch, the kiss gentle, almost tentative, as she offers you a glimpse of fantasy you’ve nursed for so many years.”

Eleanor abandoned all pretence of working, leaning back on the chair, her free hand sliding down between her thighs…

“Then, just as you begin to accept the reality of the moment she pulls back, staring deep into your eyes for long, uncomfortable moments before moving her lips to your ear. Gently, so gently you have to strain to hear her, she whispers: I’m yours.”

“Now it’s your turn to pull back, staring at her in disbelief. Slowly she raises her hands to her throat, undoing the top button of her shirt to revel the delicate silver collar hidden underneath. “A gift from a… mutual friend.” She says, her eyes never leaving yours. “Tonight I am yours to do with as you will, the only conditions are these…” As she says the last she passes a small sealed envelope to you. You open it and find a simple sheet of instructions that read…”

… Eleanor could feel her body cresting, so close to release now she was trembling…

“… For tonight, this Mistress is yours pet, providing you accept these three conditions. Firstly she will show you her dungeon. Once there you will restrain her and torture her for at least an hour. I warn you now, she is extremely resilient to pain; you will need to employ other methods to break her. Think back to the beach trip five weeks ago, her legs buried in the sand, her feet exposed and your fingers flying almost of their own accord as she screamed and you will know exactly how to go about this.”

… Another pause in His narration and Eleanor let out a low groan, not caring anymore if He knew or not that she was so desperate, so turned on by His voice alone…

“Secondly you must allow her at least one climax tonight. And finally, at some point in the future, she will have a chance for revenge upon you. You will be bound at her mercy and she will introduce you to depths of pain and heights of pleasure that you have never dreamt of.”

…A shudder passed through Eleanor’s body as she tried desperately to control her traitorous flesh…

“You look at her, and she slides out of her chair, kneeling before you for a brief, wonderful moment before you stand, offering her your hand which she takes eagerly, without a moments hesitation, standing up beside you, pulling you against her for a long, luxurious kiss as her tongue snakes past your lips and…”

Eleanor screamed, the last mental image too much for her as her fingers dove into her pussy, her body writhing as she climaxed, her fingers drenched in her own juices. Stars burst behind her eyelids, her breath deserted her and she collapsed forwards, her arms and face resting on the desk as the chair supported her knees. She swam back towards consciousness, towards His voice, which she could still hear from the phone she had clamped between head and shoulder. A deep, menacing laugh that He was well aware turned her on to a degree she could barely believe.

“Ah pet, you didn’t have permission, we shall have to add that to your punishment later. Talking of which, you have twenty-three minutes before you’re due downstairs. I suggest you work very quickly indeed….”

Then nothing, just the empty buzz of a dead line as Eleanor struggled to pull her mind back from the peaks it had so recently visited, grasping at her clothes as she struggled to get dressed, horribly aware of how sensitive her flesh had become in the aftermath of her climax. Frantically she raced through the last report, saving it and dashing from her desk with barely a minute to spare.

She arrived downstairs dead on time, panting heavily, body still reeling from the intense stimulation He had conjured seemingly out of thin air and the orgasm she’d never had time to really recover from. Just as she burst through the main door she saw a taxi pull up and open its passenger door. With a single deep breath she stepped forward, slipping into the back seat with as much dignity as she could muster, wondering just how much, if anything, the driver knew about her, her adventures that evening and what may lie ahead...

Last edited:
well i think it only appropriate that since i am to blame lol for you writing again, and thank you for that compliment, i should be the first to post. wow. i could hear his voice as she did. i could picture it all as she did. and he called her pet. i had a former online Master who called me pet... i cant wait to find out what sort of punishment he has in store for her. great beginning.
as usual, your descriptions are exact. technique great and so far at least to me, an original concept.

isabeau

Welcome back. You know I'm a fan of your work. Great start.

Thanks all, as always feedback is more than welcome especially when it's this good ;) Seriously though, it does mean a lot when you put the time into writing this stuff to know people enjoy it.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back