• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming to a city near you!!!!

Louis

TMF Poster
Well, I've had success a couple of times with this posting so I thought I'd try again. I travel for a living and end up in a lot of places. On my short list of cities I'll be in in the coming months include Orlando, Gainesville FL, Providence, Kansas City and Brussels (as in Belgium).
I'm 39, 5'9", 180 lbs who would love to meet up with gals from the forum. I'm a clean, normal (I think normal), mainstream professional with more free time on my hands than I know what to do with and tons of frequent flyer miles.
I met a great lady in Indianapolis and another in Philly and I'd love to get back to those towns in the future but I don't control that too much.
If there's anyone out there that wants to chat and see if a meeting would be cool, just drop me a line.
Please don't let my thread be a post with a big goose egg in the replies column.
Looking forward to hearing from someone.

Louis

Hello.......... I hear an Echo in here. Adding Charllotesville, VA to the list of cities. Can this keep going unanswered? Nice guy ...REALLY

Louis said:
Hello.......... I hear an Echo in here. Adding Charllotesville, VA to the list of cities. Can this keep going unanswered? Nice guy ...REALLY

My fiance may be interested, she gets tickled for cash. We live in Orlando.
She is 28, 5'6", medium build, size 6.5 shoe and very ticklish and attractive.
Email her at [email protected]
If you have a pic please send one, as she has a few to send you, if your interested.

Thanks for the offer Tickle Heaven.... I may take you up on it someday. For now I'm just adding cities to my list.... Pittsburgh week of Jan 3, Mobile Jan 9, and Amsterdam, Netherlands week of Jan 16. If anyone wants to chat a bit, I'd love to hear from you.... Louis

Sad that this forum isn't working out for any meetings. It did a couple of times but perhaps that's not to be. I'm headed to Amsterdam next week and looking for any info on the scene going on there. I know it's a community of tolerance and I've looked up the fetish sites but everything looks like it's all about leather and dress up. If I can't find a lady to meet through this forum, perhaps someone could give me some info if there's any tickling going on in any of these places.

tickleheaven, does she travel? I would be willing to pay airfaire to oklahoma if i had more info.

Never give up

Hey I'm a nice guy really.... and persistent. Thanks for taking the time to look at this.... Hmmmmm. I haven't really had a tickling partner in quite some time jst because I keep this to myself. It'd still be very cool to talk to someone in a city that is on my list and see if we could make a connection. So I'll be persistent and .... who know maybe one of you lovely ladies will respond (maybe not). So I'm in Effingham, Illinois right now. On the short list of upcoming cities are: St Louis, Kansas City, Baltimore, Providence, Amsterdam and London.... Hope to hear from some fun Lee's out there..... No strings, just some fun tickling.

Cheers

Louis

I'm just gonna keep this thread going. Seems to me that someone out there will say to themselves, "Hmmm... this guy will breeze into town, tickle me silly, no strings attached and move on. What could be cooler?".
Work is taking me to Meadowlands NJ next week and Lafayette Indiana the week after. I also spend lots of time in the Rhode Island and Conneticut areas where my company is based. I have faith that there's a nice ticklee out there that would enjoy a great tickling. Dinner included.

Cheers

Louis :cool2:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back