• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Island of the lLost and Tickled FF/f

i64ever

TMF Regular
DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 OR TURNED OFF BY NON-CONSENSUAL TICKLING/SEX! I'm going for a "cold opening" with this one, jumping right to the tickling while filling you in on the back story with flashbacks as we progress. It might seem like you've missed something, but just hang in there. this is part one. All your questions will be answered.

Emma dangled in midair, her feet a good six inches off the ground. She was kept hanging by a vine, one end tied around her wrists and the other to a convenient overhead branch. Tug as she might, there was no chance of her slipping one of her hands out. The vine had been secured by expert hands. Those expert hands were awfully close to her underarms right now! God how Emma wished she could see the owner of those hands right now! Maybe she could gauge from Becky’s expression how bad of a night she was in for. But Becky stood behind her, invisible except for those hands which Emma could see out of the corners of her eyes. Hovering and ready to pounce.

The four women Emma could see did little to lessen her fears. Marcy, Debbie and Alice had grins so big their lips almost touched their ears. They had no doubt what was about to happen. Only Sarah had an unpleasant expression on her face, staring out into the jungle, as if she was worried somebody was going to sneak in and rescue their chosen victim. Foolish. There was only one other person on the island and he was probably miles away by now.

A breeze blew across Emma’s naked body, cooling her bare skin and making her nipples hard. It blew her long, blonde hair out of her face and across her milky shoulders. Normally it would have been a pleasant sensation, providing temporary relief from the humid air. Now it only reminded Emma of how exposed she was, all her private parts open for all to see. And just as she was powerless to stop the wind from caressing her everywhere it wanted, Emma would be equally helpless against Becky’s expert fingers. No protection, nothing hidden.

Somehow Emma felt even more embarrassed then she had.

“Now,” Becky’s voice whispered in her ear, warm breath on her cheek, “Tell us where he is. Where is Larry?”

“I…don’t know,” Emma said weakly. They all knew it was a lie, shallow and unbelievable. Still, it needed to be told.

Becky didn’t argue. They were long past the point of threats. She simply kissed Emma’s neck, a sultry kiss that made Emma’s body shudder with desire, no matter how hard she tried to block it. That was one of her spots, and Becky knew it.

“Thank you,” Becky said softly, “Thank you for giving me the excuse to ravage your body. I’ve wanted to do this since you and your husband came here. Try to resist me as long as you can. It will only make my conquest of your flesh that much sweeter.”

She slipped one, long finger into each of Emma’s underarms and began lightly wiggling in the center of her deep hollows. Waves of ticklishness swept over Emma. She had only been a moderately sensitive girl most of her life until the island had forced hyper ticklishness upon her, so Emma had great difficulty resisting those sensations. But somehow she did, holding back her laughter by sheer force of will.

Becky smiled. Emma’s armpits were perfect! As smooth and hairless as a baby’s bottom, and with her arms pulled over her head by gravity, stretched taut as a drum. She could feel Emma’s body quiver in response to every flick of her fingers, betraying her lack of laughter. Oh how Becky wanted her!

Still tickling only playfully, Becky lowered her head and started nibbling on Emma’s neck again. Taken by surprise, Emma let out a full throated moan, pleasure overtaking the tickling for a moment. But Becky’s fingers never stopped their torturous dance, and soon a giggle slipped out from between Emma’s lips.

“That’s it, let it all out,” Becky said in a husky voice, bearing down on those luscious underarms for a second.

Emma clenched her teeth, determined to choke off any laughter, but then Becky kissed her neck again and again, working closer and closer to her throat. Emma felt her body start to melt. It became so hard to focus, and more giggle poured out of her mouth, accompanied by the occasional moan.

“I know what you like,” Becky breathed, “I know your weak spots, Your own husband told me when he was lying in my arms. Why protect him when he practically gave you up on a silver platter?” Then Becky was nibbling on her earlobe, and Emma couldn’t think anymore. Her body might as well have turned to liquid.

Then the tickling increased. Becky’s right hand began clawing at Emma’s armpit, four fingers grazing over that tender skin, covering it in tickles. And Becky’s left moved down to Emma’s ribcage, squeezing and poking into her sides.

Left defenseless by hot kisses to her ear, Emma could only wail in response. The laughter welled up in her throat then flowed out her mouth. “He HE EHE EE EHEH EHEHEHE STAWWWWWPPPP EHEH EHEHE EHEH CANN’TTT EHEHE TEEEEHEHEH TEEHEHLLLLLLEET TTEEELLLLHELHEL YOUU HEHE EHHHE EHEHEHEH PLEEAASSEHEHEHEHEHE!!!”

“Of course you can,” Beck y said, running her tongue around the outside of Emma’s ear, making her moan in between bursts of laughter. “Think about what I can do to you if you don’t.”

Becky tickled even harder. The fingers in Emma’s armpit moved faster, seemed to almost be vibrating! And her other hand moved down to Emma’s belly, raking five fingers across the delicate flesh, pushing down just enough to get tickle the soft layer of muscle beneath the skin. Even her tongue began to tickle, licking Emma’s ear with short, quick flicks instead of the long, wet caresses that felt so good.

“And I haven’t even gotten to your feet yet, and I KNOW that those are your worst, aren’t you.

Emma could only hang there, screaming with laughter. Her feet kicked wildly, the only parts of her body she could move. Suspended in midair, Emma looked like a swimmer, desperately trying to break the surface of the water. But there was nothing for them to kick, no way to break free.

“HEH EHEHE EHEHEH NAWWWOO MORRE EHE EHEHE EHEHEE EHEHHEHEH I CAN’TT HE EHE EHEH EHEHE CANNN’TTTT HEHE EHEHEHEH NAWOWOOOO MORRE EHEH EHEHE EHEH IIIITTT HE EHEHEH EHEH TIIICKKLLEEESSESEEE SOOO HEHE EHEHEHE!!!”

Becky kept on ticking. Her left hand kept moving across Emma’s tummy, tickling up near her rib cage then down close to her waist. Those trembling fingers moved from Emma’s left side to her right. They strummed her flat belly like it was a banjo. Once Becky dipped her pinky into Emma’s bellybutton, making her howl, but just for a second, just to let her know Becky knew how ticklish she was there.

It was Becky’s right hand that tickled the most, however. Always in Emma’s armpit, stroking her moist skin, drilling deeper and deeper in the center of Emma’s deep hollow, or circling the edge, faster and faster, scraping with one two or five nails.

It wasn’t long before Emma was covered with sweat. Her muscles became exhausted and her legs might as well have been made out of lead. Soon she hung from the vine like a dead thing, like a slab of meat. Even her head drooped down, chin resting against her chest as if it took too much strength to lift it up. Only Emma’s high pitched laughter served to show she was alive.

“But,” Becky said eventually, after what seemed hours to her captive, “Imagine what I might do if you do tell me.” Suddenly, the tickling in Emma’s armpit slowed to a trickle, and the hand on her belly slowed completely. Relief flooded into Emma’s body and air flooded back into her lungs. And that wasn’t all.

Suddenly Emma felt a finger on her nipple! It circled her nubbin slowly, playfully, teasingly. The pleasure seemed to stab down to Emma’s toes! Marcy, Debbie and Alice laughed as they saw the prim and proper woman’s eyes open wider than quarters and her mouth form a perfect ‘O’

“You like this, don’t you?” Becky’s hand still tickled Emma’s underarm, but lightly, gently, just enough to make the corners of Emma’s lips turn up and her eyes sparkle as if in amusement.

“Tell me you like this,” Becky repeated, “Tell me or I go back to tickling.”

“I..I…like it…” Emma sputtered out in a husky voice. How could you deny something that you felt in every nerve of your body?

At some unspoken signal, Alice now came forward. Normally about the same height as Emma, her head now only came up to her breast. But that was high enough. With a mischievous smile, Alice fastened her mouth to Emma’s other nipple, began sucking it and licking it.

The pleasure built in Emma’s body. The tickling of her right armpit, slow and light, but always present, added to it somehow, mixed with it, but never lessened it. Emma’s breath grew rapid, her heart beating a mile a minute.

“Your husband has never made you feel like this,” Becky whispered again, licking her from shoulder to ear, “Larry can’t make you feel alive! Not like this!” Alice’s tongue bean lapping at her nipple like a kitten lapping up spilled milk. Becky had her other nipple between her finger and thumb now, rolling it between gentle fingertips.

Emma hung there, knowing she should be fighting these new sensations as strongly as she had the tickling, but her body eagerly lapped them up. She found herself thrusting her chest forward, trying to push her breast into Alice’s greedy mouth and closer to Becky’s tantalizing finger.

Suddenly, Becky stopped just playing with Emma’s nipple and caressed her entire breast. Emma was not small chested by any means, and her boobs were moist with sweat so that her flesh flowed between Becky’s fingers. It was then that Emma’s first orgasm hit. Her first in three years. It rocked her body, made her shake and quiver.

Alice and Becky stopped what they were doing, giving Emma’s body a break, but everyone knew it would be a short one. How could Emma possibly hold out? How could she not tell these women everything they wanted to know? How could she not betray her husband?

Continued in Part 2

dude that was awesome, the way she manipulated her sexually was awesome, play with the weaknesses, dude go for the second part! I CANT WAIT FOR IT!

Interogation at its very best

I thought the cold entry was perfectly fitting for this one! I love the way those two sexy women interogated that poor little thing.. Awww.. I almost feel bad for her. On the other hand, I'd like to see them turn the heat up a few notches.. Toys..heavy bondage.. No vision. and eventually, no way to communicate anything that sounds like the english language...

Oops! There I go thinking out loud again! Sorry!

Nice work!

Invisible Ink said:
I thought the cold entry was perfectly fitting for this one! I love the way those two sexy women interogated that poor little thing.. Awww.. I almost feel bad for her. On the other hand, I'd like to see them turn the heat up a few notches.. Toys..heavy bondage.. No vision. and eventually, no way to communicate anything that sounds like the english language...

Oops! There I go thinking out loud again! Sorry!

Nice work!

uh what ink said lol i love this type of scenario. give it to her good. great story so far

isabeau :cat:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back