• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

STUFF magizine

TicklishSurfer

TMF Regular
I was reading my friends magizine a while ago and the had this little article and this girl was saying one time her boyfriend tied her to the bed but the next morning left and forgot to untie her. Well his roommate came in and saw her like this and she said that he put jelly on her feet and let the dog lick it off. She said he did it for like 30 min.

My kined of room mate

You know what, normaly that kined of thing would piss a guy off. You know having your friend take advantage of your girlfriend and all. However if the boyfriend found out, he should pay the guy $50.00 buck for having come up with such a great idea. Thanks for telling us.

this was actually in an issue of Maxim also. The story was that he actually purposely tied up. It was in their "Kinky sex gone bad snippet". And Maxim actually has a lot of women who write into their magazine so there must be a sizable amount of women who read it. Just thought I'd help clear things up. :)

Dear Hustler,
I always thought those letters were fake until it happened to me....

Yo ST Wanna'be

Hay SuperTickler, just thought you should know I've met women who have read Hustler and Penthouse. Mined you I also question how true the letters in that PLAYBOY knock-off fish wrapping are. Next, why is it so hard to beleave that women might read Stuff or Maxim. She could be Bi, she might want to know what turns on her boyfriend, she may even be a fan of the actress on the cover. Plus Cosmo has some hot chicks in it, so don't knock it. Think before you type, and before you mention it I know my spelling is bad, but at least my point is valid.

One More for the Slaver guy!

:firedevil

Last edited:
Thank you Slaver for backing me up, I have plenty of female friends who enjoy reading magazines like Stuff and Maxim. I just didn't want to make a big debate about it. Oh and don't worry about the spelling its still readable. ;)

yeah, maybe where you live wome dont do that stuff, but down here in Southern Cali, where all the women get freak nasty. Oh, you better belive it. Women read that shit all the time. And no most of them arent bi or lez. they are straight. Damn, if your ever in Huntington Beach take a walk down main street. You will see what I mean. Hot ass chicks that read those stuff and right in. You will walk a way with a 24/7 hard on. DAMN I LOVE CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No thanks

I'll sta up in Canada, simply because are women don't need to read a magazine to know how to keep a guy UP ALL NIGHT!!! No disrespect to California or my American Brothers and Sister south of Niagra Falls, but the way the American people reacted to the Pam and Tommy video:disgust: was disapoiting. I thought it was quite tame, a little oral and some very quick humping. We do more in our back yards in daylight.

Simply put your idea of freaky may be quite tame by our standereds. Then again I've heard Europe is pretty wild so thay migh say the same about us. Until you've licked chocolet pudding of your girlfriends naked body, while she's cuffed to your bed, with in three months of your relationship. Shhhhhhhhhh!

:yowzer: :firedevil

alright alright, I haven't been to canada but I would like to. But 3 months??? You come to a house party down here in the harbor. It would be more like 3 minutes. Seriously you should try it out. Peace out my nothern Brotha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back