• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teaching tickling memory

hotchytick12

TMF Novice
Teacher tickling memory

Back before the world went and got itself all sensitive, I had a cool teacher named Miss. L. Miss L. was the kind of teacher that every eighth grader wanted. She was cool, fun, hot as hell, (to a twelve year old, anybody with big breast was hot), had long brown hair and always made you laugh. Miss L. was my English Lit. Teacher. I will never forget the day the Miss L. wore a skirt, tan stockings, pumps and taught me how to propose for marriage….
Let me explain. If I remember correctly, Miss L. was in her mid-thirties and would be considered a liberal by today’s standards, she would play music in class, read us poetry, teach us about the sixties. She was the kind of teacher you never forgot because she made you think or at least taught you how to think, but best of all she didn’t give a lot of homework. …she was very beautiful. It was her feet that drove me nuts though. During the warm months she would always take her shoes off and often walked around barefoot, or would sit at her desk with a shoe dangling from one foot. For as long as I could remember, I was into feet. I used to fantasize all through class and many nights about getting close to her feet and tickling them. One time, I got pretty close when I “accidentally” dropped a pencil under her desk while talking to her. I knelt down to pick it up and was kneeling, literally, five inches away from her stocking foot. My pencil was right next to her arch. All I had to do was “mistakenly” brush my fingers up against her foot and give her a quick tickle and that would have been enough. Trembling, I quickly and anxiously reached down and picked up the pencil, every so lightly stroking my fingers along the top of her foot. I was so scared that I jumped upped right away, not actually sure if I had really done anything. She certainly didn’t notice. I spent many nights there after dreaming about that day and working up in my mind what I could have done. Until one day…
During the winter, Miss L. gave us an assignment to write a short play and act them out. We were given a week and were told that we each had to come to her office during for one lunch period to discuss our assignment. I was not a good play writer and an even more pathetic actor mostly because I hated talking in front of people. So I wrote some stupid play about a boy who lost his puppy and then found it again because a princess helped him. (I ripped the story off from somewhere) So I went and visited Miss L during lunch period. Miss L and I talked about the play for a while and she had me act out some of the “scenes”. She thought it was cute but thought the end of my story was not “romantic” enough, so she helped me to give it a better ending by having the boy in the story ask the princess who helped him to find the puppy, to marry him. You can imagine what my reaction was. In fact she wanted me to get on my knees and do it, yuk! Or maybe not… So, I guess I did it because before I knew it was I was on my knees only a few feet away from her beautiful foot. “Oh how romantic!” she said. On this particular day, Miss L was wearing a sweater, a skirt and sexy tan stocking that just showed off every beautiful curve of her legs and feet. She was not wearing her shoes, as was her custom. And here I was just a half of an arms reach away. She was sitting crossed legged and I was on my knees for the third time practicing this stupid scene when all of the sudden the phone rang.
“Just a minute hon.” She said to me as she picked up the phone.
By this point I was enjoying my position on the floor and just kept staring at her feet, hoping I would never have to move. And I became hypnotized. As Miss L just yammered away with her head turned away from me…and I started to think…”God I wonder if she is ticklish?” I inched a little closer. “What would it feel like to touch her feet?” I inches just a little more closer. “I wonder if she would mind if I just…just a little.” My hand moved forward. “Oh, I want to do this.” I reached up. “Gulp!” I moved my fingers under her arch. “Wait, will she get mad?” I looked up at her, and she had no clue. “Ohhhh, I want to do this.” My trembling hand started to move until my fingers ever so lightly stroked her sole. Just at that moment, she turned and looked. My arm FLEW back. “Oh shit!” I thought. And to my relief, a devilish smile flashed across her face for a brief second and she turned away. “Does that it’s okay?” I thought. “She didn’t get mad.” So I moved again, this time a little bolder, but still just as timid and anxious, andbegan lightly tickling her arch again.
This time no reaction. “Is she letting me do this?” I thought with excitement. So I tickled a little more, completely enjoying the soft ness of her foot, until suddenly she turned her head and looked directly down at me with a big surprised smile on her face. I felt like a deer caught in the headlights. She continued to smile, while she held up the phone and mouthed to me “What are you doing?” I was very light headed now and wasn’t even sure how to react, so I shrugged. She smiled and turned away. I was too excited to stop now. So I reached out again and started tickling, but this time with complete abandonment. Her head snapped right around again with a big smile on her face. This time tough she threw a piece of paper at me! But I didn’t let up. She started to wiggle her foot as I circled her arches, tickled the ball of her foot, stroked her heal, and danced on her toes.
After about thirty more seconds of this, she threw another piece of paper at me, but then turned her head away, still talking on the phone. I wasn’t going to stop, until suddenly she uncrossed her legs and put her foot flat on the floor. Bummer. But then the coolest thing happened…
I was really hooked at this point and I didn’t want to stop playing with her feet, so I dove in after her foot again while it was on the floor. And do you know what she did? She picked up her other foot and crossed her legs the other way giving me complete access to the soft underbelly of that foot! So, I tickled with my free invitation. For a moment, I thought I heard a sigh, and looked up to she her still smiling, but shaking her head as if to say, “go ahead, have fun!” I just hoped she would never hang up the phone, because I worked her foot like crazy. Then I got greedy and reached down for her other foot…she lifted it up for me!! So here I was tickling the feet of the hottest teacher in my school. I had fantasized about this for months and here I was actually doing it!
I guess all good things have to come to end, because she finally hung up the phone and pulled her feet back and around to under her desk out of harms way. And with a sideways look and a half grin on her face she said “You know, that drives me crazy! I can’t believe you did that. What am I going to do with you! “ I stammered, “ I, uh, I just…” Still laughing she said, “Do you know whom I was talking to? The principal!!”
Well relieved that she wasn’t mad. I stood up as the final lunch bell rang. I walked back to class with Miss L. but before she we entered she said,…”I want you to come back tomorrow and do the same thing, okay?” Just kidding. But that’s the way I remember the ending every time I think about that day.

Last edited:
Great experience! Thanks for sharing. I had a history teacher in eighth grade, Nancy D, who many times would teach class barefoot in the spring and fall. I know on several occasions she caught me staring at her feet, but, unlike you, I never did anything about it, even though this was the early and mid 80s before all the sex harrassment laws, it just never felt right. Believe me, on a couple of occasions, this teacher's feet were on a desk right next to me, so I had the chance, if I had wanted to take it.
Again, awesome! Thanks!

Mitch

nice story and very well written. that was cool.

isabeau :)

Good story. Not to place doubt on your story, but have you posted this before, because it reads very familliar. But then again, tickling stories do seem to have the same plot lines.

I liked the story, good job. It made me think of the hottie teacher at my high school who i would have killed to take a shot at. The fact that you had the courage to do that is awesome.

It is a re-post. I saw that this was a new secion of the web site and thought I should re-locate it. It is one of my all time favortie memories that and tickling my babysitter under the table.

I love teacher tickling stories! Yours was a good story. I had beautiful teachers that I wanted to tickle but couldn't get the courage up. After stories like this I wish I would have too. Thanx for the story.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back