• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Good Guys (Or Girls) Thread

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Okay, as the opposite of the Asshole Thread, which by the way, I greatly enjoyed, lol, I would like to post here the Good Guys thread. No, this is not a thread about the fictional baseball team in my stories, but rather, is a thread dedicated to all the Good Guys, and Girls, of the world. In this thread, I would appreciate posts describing and telling about the Good Guys, and Girls, who people know, and why they think that person is good. (Just one example will suffice per post, unless people want to repeat post and nominate other people in their lives)
I will start. For the first Good Guy in this thread, I would like to nominate my best friend, Russell, of 24 years, who is like the brother I've never had. He is probably one of the most decent people I know. He is kind, warm, charitable, empathtetic toward others, non judgemental, and really cares about the world, and the problems in it. It is admirable that he has these qualities, because his parents, and especially his mother, arent like this. He has developed a sense of goodness on his own, and for that, I take pride in him.
So, that's it, any Good Guys, or Girls you know, please post about them in this thread, and tell why you think they are good.

Mitch

My mother. My parents divorced when I was about three, so she had to raise me by herself. It wasn't easy for her, having to work while taking care of a child, even though I was (and still am) a goody two-shoes. But she did it, and I'd say that qualifies her to be a "Good Girl." There are a lot of good people (along with the bad) in the world, but she's my personal choice. What can I say? I'm still a "Mama's Boy." :D

I say Mimi is a good girl for making so many fine sigs for people here. :D

Agreed. Mimi's both good and bad, actually. ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back