• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOTU Tickling Story: PART TWO

yatsabel

TMF Regular
I apologize for the delay, but I finally wrapped up the second part of this story. Any and all comments are welcome. I hope you enjoy it.

Master's of the Universe Tickling Story
PART TWO

Evil Lynn awoke to find herself in force shackles restrained to an interrogation chair. She was at the Eternian Palace, a prisoner of the Royal Family and their cohorts.

“Well, well, well, Evil Lynn,” He-man said leaning over to look the witch straight in the eye. “I hope we can do this the easy way and you tell us what Bone-Face is up to and where we can find Queen Marlena.”

Evil Lynn said nothing and simply turned her head away and ignored the hero.

“Then we do it the hard way,” He-man said gesturing to Man-at-arms.

The former Captain of the Guard removed her head piece revealing her snow white hair. She was not as old as they thought however and she caught King Randor staring at her creamy white legs from the corner of his eye.

Teela brought a strange looking helmet and placed it on her head, adjusting the straps so she would be comfortable.

“This is a brainwave scanner,” Man-at-arms explained pointing out the helmet on her head and the screen that was in blank near a computer mainframe. “This is state of the art in interrogation methods. When I turn on this switch, your plans and the location of Queen Marlena will be more than obvious for all of us.”

Man-at-arms flipped the switch and Evil Lynn felt a surge as the helmet tried to probe her most inner thoughts. She was not impressed however. She was a master of mind control. She simply and calmly maintained her mind in blank and the scanner having found nothing, returned a simple white and blank image to the screen.

"I just don't understand, He-man," Man-at-arms said baffled at the information appearing on his computer screen. "My brain scanner should make Evil Lynn's mind an open book. Instead, the scanner is drawing a blank and Evil Lynn seems to be very amused."

Her gaze was off and distant, but looking closely one could see a smile of self satisfaction creeping in the corner of her mouth.

"Don't take it so hard on yourself, Duncan," He-man said. "She's a witch and she must be using some of her magic to protect her thoughts. We can take her to the Sorceress---"

"There is no time!" King Randor thundered. "Every minutes counts when my beloved is in that mad man's clutches! We must know what Skeletor is scheming and we must stop him. This witch knows what Skeletor plans and she must talk. Take her to the dungeon and we can use the interrogation methods of old and quickly we can learn where they have taken my Marlena."

Evil Lynn’s heart skipped a beat when she heard Randor’s threat, but she quickly resumed her cool demeanor.

"Your Highness!" Man-at-arms exclaimed aghast. "It was you who finally decided to close those dungeons and abolish all forms of corporal punishment. We cannot become worse than those we fight against."

"I realize that, Duncan," King Randor said desperately. "It's just that she is the love of my life and I do not know what I would do without her."

"Ahem," Orkko interrupted. He and Teela were watching the interrogation from afar.

"Yes, Orkko?" He-man asked.

"Back on Trolla, corporal punishment is also prohibited. But there are ways of extracting information from rogue Trollans without harming them. May I demonstrate?"

The heroes looked at each other and the king shrugged. Evil Lynn was beginning to become bored.

"Go ahead, Orkko," Man-at-arms replied.

"On Trolla," Orkko said as he drew near Evil Lynn, "all Trollans without exception are extremely ticklish."

He pulled a stiff white feather from his hat and waved it in front of the Evil Lynn’s blank,
nonchalant face.

Evil Lynn was now concerned. She was indeed madly ticklish, but her will should be enough to hold out against this pesky little sorry excuse for a wizard.

Orkko waved the feather at her underarms and at her chin, but Evil Lynn held her mettle successfully.

"A few strokes here and there can make even the strongest willed Trollan give up all resistance,” Orkko explained as he tried his best to get some decent laughter or twitching from the witch. It was to no avail however. Evil Lynn had been successful in deceiving them all.

“I guess it doesn’t work on Eternians,” Orkko said in disappointment.

“Don’t be so hard on yourself, Orkko,” Teela said patting her friend gently on the back. “All Eternians are ticklish. There is no such thing as an Eternian that is not ticklish. We all have some tickle spots. I for instance usually can resist tickling, but when someone like Father tickles me, he knows all my ticklish spots and he can leave me as weak as a new born kitten.”

Teela approached Evil Lynn and removed her boot revealing a pretty white foot with unpainted nails. Evil Lynn made no move to resist but He-man saw clearly that the smirk of self satisfaction had disappeared.

Evil Lynn was now worried. She was very ticklish on her feet. As a young girl, when the townsfolk of her village discovered her interest in the dark arts of magic, they had her placed in stocks in the town square. Her feet were bared as was the tradition and she was tickled for two hours with feathers and left in the square overnight as an example to others who might be tempted to follow the dark arts of magic. She was allowed rest periods and the intent was to punish her in a gentle way that would discourage her from continuing in her path towards the dark arts. Evil Lynn was certain that day that she would abandon forever the dark arts of magic and she would lead a life of good.

Fate would not be so kind however, and one of the town boys crept into the square at night and gagged her tightly while she slept. She feared for her life, but her eyes bulged when she realized the boy’s intent. She tried to scream and call for help, but the gag only allowed dampened muffles.

The young man tickled with his fingers and when he found her ticklish spots, he capitalized upon them and when Evil Lynn thought it could be no worse, the young man licked her toes and tickled her with his youthful whiskers. He tortured her the entire night and as the sun rose, he removed her gag, but she was too tired to yell or to scream or to call for help.

Before he left her, we whispered to her ear, “That is only a bit of what a witch deserves.”

From that day on she swore she would become the greatest witch and she would punish that young man and avenge herself for that torment. She had become a great witch, but she had never found that young man again to avenge herself for his cruelty.

But today it was to happen again. She was going to be tortured. This time for information.

Teela had her ankle locked firmly in her arms displaying the sole for all to see. “I for instance go crazy when I get tickled on my soles,” Teela confessed as she drew her sharp red nails all over Evil Lynn’s soles.

Evil Lynn’s foot twitched violently, but she held the laughter in using all her will.

Teela smiled. “I think we’ve discovered her weak spot. Maybe we can tickle the information out of her.”

“Enough!” King Randor shouted. “This is getting us no where. I want to have a word alone with Evil Lynn. Leave us and do not open the door until I command it.”

The heroes looked at each other. It seemed strange for King Randor to make such a request, but he was the King and his word was law. The heroes stepped out of the room in single file leaving the king and witch alone in the room.

Evil Lynn was relieved. The plan to tickle her into submission had been abandoned. Now she had only to bear the king’s groveling and begging.

King Randor paced around the chair where Evil Lynn was seated studying her closely. He said nothing however.

“I will reveal nothing to you,” Evil Lynn finally said breaking the silence.

“I beg to disagree with you, Evil Lynn,” King Randor said standing behind the witch and drawing near her ear. “You will reveal all to me. But first you will suffer. It will be just a bit of what a witch deserves.”

Skeletor approached Castle Greyskull in the Collector with his henchmen who were eager to begin the assault.

“Skeletor,” Triclops said thoughtfully, “even if we use the weapon to blast an opening, what will stop the Sorceress from attacking us with the magic of Greyskull?”

“The Sorceress will not expect our breeching the walls of Castle Greyskull,” Skeletor replied. “She will quickly react and will attack us upon entry, so we must be clever and act as she would expect, but in reality attack in a manner she does not expect.”

Triclops scratched his head and obviously was baffled by Skeletor’s answer.

“Don’t burn the few neurons you have, you dolt!” Skeletor shouted angrily. “Just do as you’re told and by tonight, the secrets of Castle Greyskull will be ours!”

“You!” Evil Lynn shouted recognizing the young boy who had tortured her all those years ago.

“Yes,” King Randor replied. “It was I. I had tickled all of the witches in that small town as a young prince. I must say, you were the only one who actually continued her dark path to become a witch, so I like to think that my influence on the others was favorable for deterring them from a life of Evil.”

”I became a witch to avenge myself of your cruelty!” Evil Lynn shouted angrily.

“Now, now,” King Randor said positioning himself at Evil Lynn’s feet that had been bared and restrained. “Is that any way to speak to a King? Such an angry voice, I prefer the sound of a woman’s laughter.”

Randor’s fingers touched Evil Lynn’s soles as a musician touches the keys of a piano. Expert fingers explored her feet touching them in just the right way to break down her defenses. Resistance was futile.

Evil Lynn broke out into laughter like she had not done so since that fateful day in the town square. King Randor had no nails like Teela, but he was a man who knew of tickling and his touch was that of a master.

“That’s better, my dear,” King Randor said smiling. “I must say your feet are divinely ticklish and pretty at that. I enjoy a challenge of those who are not so ticklish, but to find someone as receptive and sensitive as you is quite a treat.”

Evil Lynn was indeed ticklish all over her feet. The toes, between the toes, the arch, the sole, the heel… all were vulnerable spots and all elicited different reactions of laughter, twitching and struggling.

King Randor watched Evil Lynn’s face and her reactions. He especially enjoyed pausing and watching her face become stern and angry, and then suddenly he’d continue with the tickling and watch the face return to a state of involuntary playful smiling and laughter.

This was a king’s bliss.

But he did not forget his major concern and as soon as he had Evil Lynn as a groveling and begging mass of laughter, he paused to allow her to gather her breath.

“You will tell me what I need to know about Skeletor’s plan and Queen Marlena’s whereabouts,” King Randor said to the panting witch. “If you do so, I will pardon you and you will be sent to our dungeon for the rest of your days to live peacefully in confinement. If not, you will suffer now until you confess and then I will send you to the dungeon and we will have frequent sessions such as these for the rest of your days. These are the King’s Terms.”

Evil Lynn realized she was making a mistake, but she would not give this pig of a king the satisfaction. “Do your worst,” she whispered between breaths.

“So be it,” King Randor replied. “I grant you my very worst.”

He took a foot firmly in his hands to held it still and she could feel his breath on her sole. She giggled in anticipation and twitched. The King was mastering the suspense of the moment and relishing every ticklish moment.

When his beard touched her foot, she exploded and began to scream uncontrollably. The coarse hairs of the king’s face tickled more than anything she had experienced before. King Randor would alternate between foot and foot occasionally applying his tongue to her toes to vary the sensation for his victim.

“Please, no more! I will tell you all you need to know!” Evil Lynn screamed as tears ran down her cheeks.

It took ten minutes to break Evil Lynn. In a way, Randor was disappointed and wished he had more time to continue tickling these beautiful feet. He also wished he could explore her body and find all her ticklish spots. But there would be many opportunities to do so from the Royal Dungeon.

“Come then, woman,” King Randor said. “Say what you must say.”

“Skeletor will assault Castle Greyskull with the M-3000,” she said with her voice hoarse from screaming and laughter. “Marlena is being kept at Snake Mountain as a diversion.”

“That’s all we need to know,” King Randor said giving her feet a playful stroke and enjoying the twitching and the groaning laugher. “We will meet again soon, Evil Lynn. I will tickle you in ways you cannot imagine.”

The king stood up and went for the heroes of Eternia who would retrieve his queen and defend Castle Greyskull.

The Sorceress saw the Collector from many miles away approaching and she climbed the parapets to meet the arch villain head on.

The vehicle hovered near Castle Greyskull and the side door opened.

A familiar figure stood out at the door.

“My dear Sorceress,” Skeletor stated. “I offer you a chance to surrender Castle Greyskull and its secrets or suffer my wrath as I destroy the defenses and enter the castle by force.”

“You shall not pass, Skeletor,” the Sorceress said. “The defenses of Castle Greyskull will defeat you as they have countless times before. Go in peace and there will be no need to quarrel.”

“I have an edge this time,” Skeletor replied laughing his tyrannical laughter. He pointed the M-3000 at the Jaw-Bridge and the beam that issued destroyed it with a single blast.

Shocked, the Sorceress watched in disbelief as the Collector turned and steered on a direct collision course with the entrance of Castle Greyskull. The vehicle crashed against the sides of the jaw bridge, but Skeletor had accomplished his goal. He had penetrated the defenses of Castle Greyskull.

“He-man!” she shouted telepathically to the castle’s guardian. “Castle Greyskull needs your help. Make haste!”

She then stepped through a teleport portal that would take her to the entrance where the fiends had entered the castle.

“Teela, Orkko.“ The King called as he emerged from the interrogation room, “Go with our prisoner and see to it that she doesn’t cause any mischief.”

Teela nodded reluctantly and pulled Orkko by the sleeve.

“He-man,” he said turning to the hero, “you will go with Battle-cat to assist the Sorceress. Skeletor is on his way there and he will make use of the weapon to assault the castle.”

“I am getting a distress call from the Sorceress as we speak, “ He-man said placing a pair of fingers gently to his temple. “I’m on my way, Your Majesty.”

The hero turned and called for Battle-cat.

“And what shall I do, milord?” Man-at-Arms asked.

“Round up the Guard, Duncan,” the King commanded. “Marlena is in the dungeon of Snake Mountain. With Skeletor at Greyskull you should be in and out before anyone is much the wiser.”

“As you command, Your Majesty,” Man-at-Arms answered as he turned on his heel and rushed for the Royal Guard.

“Should all go well,” King Randor said to himself as he stood in the hall, “Marlena at my side before the day is through.”

Teela was angry as she entered the interrogation room.

“I’m the Captain of the Guard,” she shouted to Orkko. “I should be on this mission and not just here babysitting Evil Lynn. Why do they treat me like a child?”

“I’m sure, the King meant nothing by it,” Orkko replied trying to soothe her anger. “You know Man-at-Arms and King Randor go back for years. It’s only natural.”

Evil Lynn watched intently. There might be an opportunity here she decided.

“Ahem,” she said. “I am terribly thirsty after such an ordeal. May I have a glass of water, please?”

Teela seemed only more annoyed. “Orkko, go and get Evil Lynn a glass of water. I won’t stoop down even lower to being the servant of our enemies.”

Orkko frowned underneath his scarf but said nothing.

“They are so unfair with you,” Evil Lynn said to Teela gently. “You are the Captain of the Guard. The best of the Royal Eternian Elite. You should be giving commands instead of taking them.”

Teela nodded in agreement. “I am in charge of the Guard. I should have been sent to command them. It is my responsibility.”

“Poor girl,” Evil Lynn said soothingly. “I was once like you in a similar situation.”

“Were you?” Teela asked lifting her gaze and looking at Evil Lynn in the face. “How?”

“I was a young girl studying to be a witch and no one would give me an opportunity,” Evil Lynn locked eyes with Teela’s and they began to both glow softly. “But you sooner or later get the opportunity to prove your worth, dear.”

“Yes,” Teela replied in a soft voice. “I sooner or later get the opportunity to prove my worth.”

“I am not your enemy, dear,” Evil Lynn whispered. Her voice was soft and lulling.

“You are not my enemy,” Teela whispered back, as her eyes drooped and her voice droned.

”I should be released from these bonds. There is no danger,” Evil Lynn whispered.

“You should be released from those bonds. There is no danger,” Teela replied as she deactivated the force bonds.

“You are tired, you should sit down for a moment,” Evil Lynn said touching Teela’s hand and strengthening the bond.

“I’m tired,” Teela replied. “I should sit down for a moment.”

Evil Lynn did not break eye contact and sat Teela down in the interrogation seat.

“These boots are heavy. You would rest better without them.” Evil Lynn said as she removed Teela’s boots revealing a pair of small, but very pretty bare feet.

“I… would… rest better… without…” Teela replied.

“Sleep, my dear,” Evil Lynn whispered and watched in satisfaction as Teela’s eyes closed.

Evil Lynn turned the force cuffs on and Teela was now trapped in the interrogation chair.

”I do not wish this on my worst enemy,” Evil Lynn said stroking the bare feet of the unconscious captain. They only twitched slightly. “But I am not called ‘Evil’ Lynn without good reason.”

She cast her spell and laughed heartily. Not a forced laugh, but a laugh of total self satisfaction.

The Sorceress watched as Skeletor emerged from the crashed Collector and as the villain pointed the weapon at her.

”Fool!” she shouted. “That weapon is made from the secrets of Greyskull. It may not harm me.”

She raised a hand and before Skeletor could fire, the weapon magically wrapped around Skeletor rendering him helpless and the weapon useless.

“You should not have come here. You are defeated,” she said smiling to herself.

“Not quite,” Skeletor’s voice came from behind.

Before the Sorceress could turn, a pair of strong burly arms wrapped around her, holding her still. The figure below who she had captured was not Skeletor, but rather Beastman.

Skeletor stood in front of her and she realized she was in Triclops’s iron grip.

“You’ll never get away with this!” the Sorceress said defiantly. “You never learn the secrets of---“

“Silence!” Skeletor commanded as magical sleeping mist issued from his fingertips cutting the Sorceress’s sentence short. Her eyes closed instantly and head rested gently on Triclops’s barrel chest.

“She looks beautiful when she’s asleep,” Triclops commented.

“But still dangerous,” Skeletor replied. More mist issued from his fingertips and the shadowy vapors wrapped around her ankles and wrists and elevated her into the air, keeping her sleeping form spread eagle in mid air. “That’s better.”

“Now,” Skeletor said wringing his hands together in anticipation, “On to the secrets of Castle Greyskull!”

(To be concluded…)

hehe

Very good. But you already knew that from Tickletheater (;

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back