• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Older woman, true tickling

Grolsch

TMF Regular
This happened over Thanksgiving. My girlfriend’s family had a major reunion, with about 50 people of all ages. One of the people there was a cousin of my girlfriend’s mother ( I don’t know exactly what that makes her to my gf, frankly I’ve always found that stuff confusing). Anyway, this woman, Michelle, is about 50, but has a reasonably pretty face for a 50 year old. Her face looks a little like an older, fatter version of Florence Henderson. She’s about 5’4, but is kind of chubby, she probably weighs around 160lbs. But, she does have some very hefty breasts that kind of stick out on her sides and jiggle around a lot when she walks or moves, which for me is the real attention-getter. Not particularly firm-looking, but not sagging down to the ground or anything.

Anyway, it turned out that she’s extremely, extremely ticklish. Shortly after meeting her I just heard this loud scream. When I turned around (like everybody), my gf’s uncle (I think his name was Ray) had poked the older woman Michelle in the belly. She had this look of panic on her face, and he started chasing after her. Keep in mind, these people are at least 50, but they’d all grown up together as kids, I guess, so this was like childhood revisited for them.

So, he chases her and catches her right off the bat as she’s basically older and kind of fat so she’s not exactly a sprinter. He catches her, tickles her ribs and she falls screaming and laughing right on the floor and starts yelling “please don’t tickle me, please don’t tickle me”. So, of course he jumps on her and starts squeezing her middle, and she just went nuts. She was flopping around, screaming and laughing this sort of “ho ho ho” laugh. She was kind of on her side and he was sitting on her thighs, but she wiggled around so that she was on her back. He was really getting her sides and she was just laughing so hard and jerking around so that her breasts were bouncing all over the place. This probably went on for only about 15 seconds or so, then he stopped.

He took a break for a couple of seconds, said something like “you’re even more ticklish than you used to be…do you remember belly torture” and yelled “somebody get her feet”. She yelled “NO!”, but the guy started tickling her stomach near her belly button and she went back to screaming and shaking, breasts flying and her shirt was hiking up a bit showing her belly, which admittedly was not that attractive, being stark white and flabby. That probably went on for no more than another 10 seconds, but it was clear Michelle was in a lot of distress because her face was red and she was kind of frowning while she was laughing. Then, Ray’s wife ran behind Ray and yelled at him to stop, something like “quit torturing her”, so he did.

Michelle got up and she was kind of pissed, but she walked into the bathroom, . bending over slightly with her arms crossed underneath her breasts kind of supporting them.. Whether she went to the bathroom because she had to pee or she just wanted to be alone and fume I don’t know. I’d love to have seen somebody tickle her feet, but I was lucky to see what I saw, I think!

Throughout the rest of the day, some of the younger kids would sometimes sneak up and poke her in the sides or belly, making her yelp. She was getting kind of mad, but, get this, none of the adults were making their kids stop.

Again, it wasn’t even a whole minute of tickling, but it was pretty cool seeing these older people going at it. It was especially cool seeing this woman who was so ticklish get it like that. Oh well. Hope you enjoyed.

Hey, thanks for the post! I actually got to give a quick tickle to my hot (but older) Phillipino boss.....really sexy older lady....and pretty too! And when she was younger, she was truly a knockout. Anyhow, she brushed up against me, I pretended she had tickled me (though I'm not really that ticklish...you know me....NONTKL!lol!)....and I poked her right in the side and she squirmed and giggled away. (as I'm writing this, I'm getting deja vu....did I already post this?) Anyhow, even though she might have been a bit older, sounds like a nice little treat on Thanksgiving.

I'd have liked to see this woman when she was about 25 years younger. I think it's usually a little harder on older people when they get tickled like that, since it probably hasn't happened to them in a long time, hence her upset reaction.

The boss episode sounds great!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back