• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mexican Celebrity: Roxana Martinez (La Tetanic)

yatsabel

TMF Regular
Not a celebrity I care about at all, but there is a mention in a magazine and maybe someone finds it interesting.

-¿Cuál es la parte más sensual de tu cuerpo?, ¿y lo que te disgusta?
“La más erótica es mi cuello, y lo que no me gusta que me toquen son los pies, porque tengo muchas cosquillas, y eso en lugar de divertirme, me pone de mal humor; basta con que me los rocen un poco, y todo se echa a perder, porque me entran los nervios.

- What is the most sensual part of your body? And what don't you like?
"The most erotic part is my neck, and what I don't like is to be touched on my feet because I am very ticklish, and instead of enjoying myself, it puts me in a bad mood; even the slightest touch ruins everything, because it makes me so nervous."

I know most of us want to hear "I love to be tickled", but the extremely ticklish who can't even stand to have their feet touched is such a treat.

Here are two pictures with a x-mas theme. Would have liked a sole or foot shot for the sake of completeness, but I guess this is good enough for an otherwise not so known celebrity.

She's beautiful. To me, it is always awesome when a woman admits her ticklishness. Thanks for sharing!

Mitch

Thanks for the translation, Yatsabel. It's too bad Roxana doesn't like her feet to be touched, but it's still great to hear how ticklish she is. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back