• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Haruki Saito Story - Japan - Rewritten

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
THE HARUKI SAITO STORY
(MILD)

As Master Koto was seated in the gardens of his new home about an hour’s drive out of Tokyo, relaxing and reading a few magazines and papers, near the little bridge over the koi pond in his garden, he heard a young female voice calling to him. At least, it appeared to be him, from the road on the other side of the hedges. It was only about one o’clock in the afternoon and the early summer sun of central Japan was shining brightly.

“Hello, hello sir,” the voice called, “over here, on the road! Can you hear me?”

Master Koto rose from his seat and walked over to the edge of the garden by the hedges along the road. He was surprised to see two very pretty young Japanese girls, perhaps in their twenties, calling to him. One was slightly taller than the other, the extra inch bringing her up perhaps to 5 ft. 5 in. They both had the wonderful long black hair usually seen on Japanese girls. As they both wore skirts and carried briefcases, he surmised that they were college or university students, or perhaps worked in an office or bank in the area..

“Hello,” he said, “how can I be of assistance to you?”

“Oh no, kind sir,” said the taller of the two, “we walk down this road quite often to catch the bus to work and we saw your new house as it was being built. There was so much going on and your house is so big that we knew it must be someone quite important moving into the area. My name is Haruki Saito and this is my friend Kimi Sugai.”

“How do you do,” he responded, “I am Yasuhiro Koto. Would you like to come in for some tea, or perhaps some lemonade.”

“We would be honoured, Koto-san,” responded Haruki, then addressing her friend, “come, Kimi, lets have some lemonade, we have lots of time today, it’s Saturday after all.”

“Well, I’m not sure, Haruki,” Kimi said, “are you sure it’s okay?”

“Of course, silly,” she said, “we’ll be fine.”

As Master Koto returned to the house to get some fresh lemonade, the two girls made themselves at home on the seats by the koi pond, giggling at everything in sight as is typical of young Japanese women.

“Here we are, ladies,” Master Koto said, returning with the lemonade, “nice and cold.”

He served them each a nice big glass of lemonade, along with some cakes from the bake shop in Matsudo, and sat down to chat with them. The girls told him that they worked for a bank in Matsudo, Haruki in accounting and Kimi in customer service.

“Koto-san,” asked Haruki, “please forgive a poor girl if she is rude, but would you allow us to see your new house.”

“Of course, Haruki-san, I would be honoured to show you and Kimi-san my house.”

Once they had finished their lemonade and cakes, the three of them proceeded along the walk to the house. The girls admired the gardens and were struck by the size and elegance of the house. Master Koto showed them through the main floor and the upper floor first and then took them to the basement level where there were a home theatre, a den and a library, all decorated in rich dark wood panels.

Haruki noticed a number of postage stamp albums in the library and asked if he was a stamp collector, as she was. He told her that he had been collecting postage stamps since he was a child and that he did have quite a nice collection. Haruki told him that she had been collecting for some years as well but did not have a really big collection. She only took stamps from the mail at work and at home but she didn’t even have an album for them.

As he showed the girls his home theatre, putting a nice music video into the system, Kimi excused herself to go to the toilet. When she was gone, Haruki cuddled a little closer to Master Koto and softly snuggled up against his powerful body. The move was not wasted on him. Then she did something he would never expect a Japanese girl to do – she put her feet up on the leather couch as she snuggled even closer.

It was some time before Kimi returned from the washroom. Master Koto really didn’t wonder about her, thinking that she was probably trying to freshen herself a little bit too. But a very excited Kimi came back into the theatre room and Haruki put her feet back on the floor and sat straighter.

“Haruki, there is a torture lab!” she started, “Forgive a girl, honorable Koto-san, for I found a stairway going down when I was looking for the toilet and I thought there was one at the bottom of the stairs. Instead, I walked right into your beautiful bondage studio. Please let us see it.”

“Well, Miki, I’m not so sure that would be a good idea,” he said, “after all, we only just met and that is a very special and very intimate place for me. In fact, it is a part of this house that nobody should even know of.”

“It’s okay, Koto-san,” she went on, “Haruki and I are old enough and we have both had sex and been tied up before. Please let us see it.”

“What do you think, Haruki-san,” he asked, “do you want to visit it, too, or shall I send Miki home without seeing the place.”

“Please, Haruki,” Miki pleaded, “it is so cool! There’s a bondage table and a torture chair, chains from the ceiling, and everything is light blue and silver.”

“Okay, Koto-san,” Haruki offered, “I’ll go too.”

Miki excitedly led the way to the stairs and the three of them descended to the lowest secret level of the house. Haruki’s eyes went wide as she took in the scene that unfolded before her – a large soundproof room all done up in baby blue and stainless steel.

“Oh my God!” Haruki exclaimed.

“Come over this way, Haruki,” Miki excitedly urged her friend, “there are two really cool tables in this room with restraints for your arms and legs. Quickly, Haruki, come see!”

The two girls, followed by Master Koto, entered the soundproof room. Inside were two large metal X-shaped tables made of light blue metal and covered on top with light blue leatherette pads. Each table was equipped with foam-lined stainless steel restraints for the wrists, elbows, knees and ankles. Along the walls were various cabinets and compartments. Along with lights in the ceiling, there were compartments above each of the tables as well.

Miki immediately climbed up on one of the tables and lay down on her left side, with her hand under her head and her long black hair draped attractively over her neck and shoulders all the way down to the surface of the table.

“Please, Koto-san, let me try this,” she begged, “it is so exciting.”

She turned onto her back and placed her arms and legs along the arms and legs of the table’s surface.

“Please, Koto-san, strap me down,” she pleaded.

“I’m afraid not, Miki-san,” he responded, “this is a tickling table and you would have to be naked for it to work properly. Let’s go back upstairs.”

Miki almost leaped off the table and pulled her sweater up over her head, then took down her skirt and stood before him, as well as Haruki, in her bra and panties.

“I don’t think you want to do that, Miki-san,” he went on, “don’t you need to get home soon.”

“Oh no, Koto-san,” she went on, taking off her bra and then her panties, “we’ve got all day and the whole evening, too.”

Miki climbed back onto the table and placed herself in the proper position onto her back. Without either girl taking notice, Master Koto flipped a switch on a small panel near the table which armed the spring-loaded restraints. As soon as Miki placed an arm or a leg into the restraints, they snapped shut around it. Miki gasped slightly at the sudden locking of the restraints onto her limbs.

“Please, Koto-san, my Master, tickle me!” Miki taunted. She really knew how to play his game.

He reached into one of the nearby cabinets and brought out several feathers. He gave two of them to Haruki and kept two for himself.

“Come on, Haruki-san,” he said, “she asked for it – let’s see how ticklish she is!”

Slowly he started moving his two feathers over her tummy, carefully concentrating on her navel, her abdomen and the creases at the tops of her thighs. Haruki went straight for her armpits.

“Hahahahahaha, teeheeheehee,” Miki started laughing and giggling, “Is that the behehehest you can dohoohoohoo?”

“Haruki-san,” he said, “she’s asking for it – let’s get her feet!”

“Nohohoho fair!” she laughed, “My feet are too ticklish!”

“Aaaaah! Hahahahahahaha!’ she started as Master Koto and Haruki began to tickle the soles of her feet.

After ten minutes or so, Master Koto went to a nearby cabinet and brought out two electric toothbrushes with rotating brush heads.

Kimi went ballistic as the rotating brushes touched the soft soles of her feet, and even more so when Master Koto applied his to the delicate little area under her toes.

“Aaaaaaah! Nohohoho! Hahahahaha!” she laughed, “Kohohohoto-sahahahan, pleeheeheese!”

Miki arched her back and clenched her fists, grit her teeth and squeezed her eyes. This was a lot more than she had bargained for.

Master Koto continued to tickle Miki’s left foot for another fifteen minutes or so, and didn’t even notice Haruki stop tickling her right foot. He was quite surprised to see Haruki stripped to her bra and panties getting up onto the second table and securing herself beside her now exhausted, sweating and panting friend.

“I want you to tickle me, Koto-san,” she said, “not with a toothbrush, not even with a feather, but just with your hands. Please, can you tickle me like that, all over my body.”

“Okay, Haruki-san,” he responded, “we’ll make a game out of it. I will kiss you and then tickle whatever part of you I think of for five minutes using only my fingers.”

Master Koto leaned over Haruki’s face and kissed her lightly. He then moved to her feet and tickled the soles of both feet for the full five minutes. She tried to move her legs and pull her feet away as she screamed even more than she laughed.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” she screamed, “Hahaha! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

“Oh, you are a screamer,” he said, “I like that more than anything!”

After the five minutes, he moved to her face and kissed her again, lingering just a little longer than before. He moved to her ribs and her tummy and kneaded the tender area around her ribs as though he was making bread dough. The skin turned quite red as it was fairly thin immediately over her ribs.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” she went on, while from the other table he heard “I have to pee!”

And so the tickling continued, Miki wetting herself right where she was and Haruki having her most sensitive parts massaged and kneaded endlessly for three quarters of an hour.

“You know, Miki, that was so much fun I think we should do it again,” he told the sweating straining young Japanese girl, as he tickled the soles of both her feet with his fingers.

“No-ho-ho, Kohohoto-san,” she screamed, “Aaaaaaaaaah, please, Koto-saaaaaan!”

He returned to Haruki and just moved his finger over her torso and her breasts. Master Koto was quite taken with this girl. And, of course, Haruki knew it. And liked it.
After a couple of minutes, he triggered the release switch and helped each of the girls to sit up on the edge of her table. As their breasts and chests heaved, the girls tried to catch their breath. When they were ready, he took them to the beautiful bath area he had built beside the tickling studio.

He allowed both girls to lie down on the tile of the bath and he let deliciously warm water run into the bath. He washed both girls from head to toe, using a wonderfully fragrant soap and a large soft sponge. The girls were exhausted and hardly even reacted when he touched such ticklish areas as the soles of their feet. He sat each of the girls up in turn between his spread legs facing away from him, slowly and carefully washing their long hair with a wonderful, thick shampoo, massaging each girl’s neck and shoulders as he did so.

Master Koto then dried them off with luxurious thick towels, taking special care to dry their hair as much as possible, and walked them to a nearby bed chamber equipped with a large king-sized bed. He then exalted in the wet-girl smell emanating from their hair as the girls slept, one on each side of him, their delicious young feet softly against his legs. Soon, he too was asleep. A new friendship had been formed. And quite possibly even a new romance had been born.

Photos: Haruki Saito / Haruki in Tickling Position with Bra and Panties / Kimi

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back