• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

weird food

lk70

4th Level Yellow Feather
I'm sure this has been done, but I didn't see a recent thread and I just have to tell y'all what my mother had for lunch.

Sharp cheddar cheese and blackberry jam on white bread.

Who can beat that? I almost couldn't eat my own soy chikn sandwich ;)

This will sicken the lot of you...

I just love cheese whiz and green olives sandwiches.

I've seen people eat calves' brains. :xlime: :xlime:
(This was long before the era of mad cow disease.)

There are a lot of "weird" foods in Asian cuisine. But for starters, I'll post this link to seafood chips. Yes, that's right: chips made out of shrimp, cuttlefish, squid, and other marine creatures. :p

Seafood Chips

Dussicar said:
This will sicken the lot of you...

I just love cheese whiz and green olives sandwiches.

No, I'm with you on this one, Dussicar! I like Cheez Whiz and green olives too, on crackers. This is high class hors d'oevres where I come from :)

Thanks for the link. I advise people not to go to the "Bugs" page of that site. :p

milagros317 said:
I had an uncle who used to put ketchup in his coffee. :xlime:
ooh that is the wierdest thing I've ever heard.

My grandfather used to put a little olive oil on his ice-cream!!! :rotate:

milagros317 said:
Thanks for the link. I advise people not to go to the "Bugs" page of that site. :p

I did it. Of course I did. You knew I would...I went right to "bugs." I'm sorry I did that.

I hear people put cheese on apple pie in Wisconson I love cheese I love apple pie But not together Then there's people who put peanut butter on celery :confused: :illogical :idontwann

Well it's like what started this whole thread. I like cheddar cheese and I like blackberry jam, but not together! And I agree that cheese doesn't belong on applie pie either.

lk70 said:
I did it. Of course I did. You knew I would...I went right to "bugs." I'm sorry I did that.
Yes, telling people not to go to a site or a page is the surest way to get them to go there. :p

milagros317 said:
Yes, telling people not to go to a site or a page is the surest way to get them to go there. :p

Except me I am not normal :p :p

Lucky you, normal is so dull. :D

Back on topic, here is advice on how to cook locusts:

A website in Eilat listed recipes for locusts including locust shish-kebab, locust chips (French fries) and stir-fried locusts. The recipes said it was essential to cook the insects while alive "as otherwise they become bitter."

lk70 said:
No, I'm with you on this one, Dussicar! I like Cheez Whiz and green olives too, on crackers. This is high class hors d'oevres where I come from :)

You know, it's funny that you mentioned that.

That was exactly how the trend started. At first, I used to put cheese whiz on a soda cracker and then top it off with a half an olive. Somewhere along the line, I began to wonder what it would taste like if I made it into a sandwich.

The rest, is as they say, history.

aryz75 said:
Pizza with egg on it...it's yummy try it!!

Do you put the egg on it before you bake the pizza or after? And if it's after, which I assume it is, is it scrambled or fried, or what?

I'm gonna need more info before I weigh in on this.

kered said:
Someone I know puts mustard on their eggs :xlime:

Yes I do too and it is great! Almost as good as my kielbasy, cheese and mayonaise on a bun and my peanut butter and mayonaise sandwiches.

General Zod said:
I hear people put cheese on apple pie in Wisconson I love cheese I love apple pie But not together Then there's people who put peanut butter on celery :confused: :illogical :idontwann

Yummmmm and top it off with raisins. Very very good. Or cream cheese. Crunch!

osco89 said:
Yes I do too and it is great! Almost as good as my kielbasy, cheese and mayonaise on a bun and my peanut butter and mayonaise sandwiches.

Peanut butter and mayonaise? I might actually faint at the thought.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back