• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nov. 25, 2005

Ovda

TMF Master
That night I went to the movies with a former co-worker, Elizabeth. She is about 100 pounds--skinny as a rail, 5ft. 5in. tall and about 45 years old. She is not much to look at, but she has a great personality and a big heart. We get back to her place and she invited me in. We are sitting on the sofa just shooting the breeze. Suddenly she gives me a playful hit on my shoulder.
I gently hit her back, and she returns the hit.
"What? You want to wrestle?" I ask
"Sure." Elizabeth says with a big smile.
"You do realize that I weigh more than twice than you do."
"I know."
"You still want to do this?" I ask
"Yeah."
We get on the floor on our knees. With very little effort I over power Elizabeth, straddle her and pin her arms above her head. She was wearing a pink tank top and pink shorts (her favorite color is pink).
(I've always wanted to tickle Elizabeth. I have twice since I left the store and found out that she is very ticklish.)
With one hand holding her arms in place I start to tickle Elizabeth's armpits and upper body with the other arm. She laughs and squirms in vain attempt to get away. I tickled her for almost a minute. I stop and ask if her feet were ticklish. She says, "No". In the blink of an eye, I pounce on her feet, hold them in place and start to tickle them, she lied. Elizabeth has very ticklish feet. I tickle her feet for about a minute. Did not want to over due it. After the tickling, we sit on the sofa. Elizabeth said that she really need that. She has been having a lot of stress lately: personal, and work related. We walk to the door. I give her another quick tickle to her side as I'm leaving. It was a great night.
Elizabeth and I are cool. We have a good relationship that's how I knew she would not have slapped me or kick me in my balls if I tickled her.
Believe me. I'd love to have Elizabeth securly tied on a table in the spread eagle position and I have my way with her ticklish body.

Terrific post, Ovda!
Elizabeth said that she really need that. She has been having a lot of stress lately: personal, and work related.
Sounds like a terrific opportunity for both of you. Also sounds like maybe she'd have liked some more!

Has she got pretty feet? (Soles is my "thing," you know!)

Awesome, Ovda! Thank you for sharing your tickling experience with Elizabeth with us. :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back