• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"How I Became a Ticklee...and Probably Saved My Marriage True Story

Fantastklr

TMF Poster
"How I Became a Ticklee, and Probably Saved My Marriage"
My True Story

I am a tickler, no doubt about it. Always have been, always will be. I've been fascinated with tickling for as long as I can remember. Oh, how those Popeye cartoons kept me glued to the TV!

When I was about eight years old, I had my first real tickling experience. I often played with Helen, who was also eight and lived next door. One day, her uncle was visiting and decided to play 'spy' with us. He proceeded to tie Helen to a tree on the front lawn, and then began to tickle her! He urged me to 'help' him, so I did. She laughed and screamed uncontrollably as she tried to free herself. We tickled her all over her body for about ten minutes. After we let her go, I realized that I'd just had the most thrilling experience of my young life.

As I grew older, the opportunities to tickle became few and far between. Except for some innocent tickles at summer camp, I had no real way to satisfy my desire. Oh sure, I had many fantasies…all the time. And there were several TV commercials that caught my attention. But for the most part, there was no real tickling going on in my life. I also began to think that nobody else shared my interest in tickling. By the time I was a young adult, I was totally convinced that I was the only person who enjoyed tickling, so I tried to put it out of my mind.

I began dating the woman who I eventually married. After several months, we became intimate and often slept together in my apartment. One night we were just talking and she said something about "how cool it would be if she was tied to the bed and I did things to her!" My mind immediately went to the 'back burner' and grabbed that tickler who'd been patiently waiting there for years!

I prepared everything ahead of time for the next night when she'd be sleeping over. I tied a length of rope to each of the four legs of the bed, coiled them up and then hid them under the blanket. I'd also bought some feathers and hid them as well. After we were both undressed and cuddling on the bed, I reached under the blanket and produced one of the ropes. She looked a little surprised, but didn't protest as I began to tie her wrist. I then tied her other wrist and her ankles with the remaining ropes. She said, "I had no idea that you'd taken my little comment from the other night seriously!" Nevertheless, she seemed quite eager to go along with the bondage.

After some soft body kisses and licks, I began to tickle her. NOTHING! Then I got the feathers and tried them….everywhere. NOTHING! I used my fingers again, trying every possible degree of pressure and technique. Still NOTHING! She finally admitted what I had feared. "I'm not ticklish!" she said. And indeed she was not…anywhere!

Well, we continued our relationship and talked about many things. But I never brought up the tickling issue again. What would be the point? I was 'the only one in the world' who loved tickling, right? And even if I was to find a woman who was extremely ticklish, I couldn't possibly expect her to WANT to be tickled, right? The fact that my steady girlfriend wasn't the least bit ticklish really shouldn't matter, right? So we eventually got married and things were great. That eager tickler inside of me was once again on the 'back burner'.

Fast forward to the early '90's. One day after work, just out of curiosity, I went into an adult bookstore in NYC. As I looked through the magazines, something astounding caught my eye. "Tied & Tickled" was the title. What? Is this possible? I grabbed it off the rack, quickly flipped through the pages, and then bought it. That night, I looked at all of the pictures and read the articles over and over again. I knew right then and there that after all those years, I was NOT the only one!

I soon began searching all of the other adult shops in NY, hoping to find more tickling magazines. I sure did, as well as some videos by Cal Star and others. Although most of the videos I bought back then were pretty bad, they were still fun to watch. I kept all this stuff well hidden, and only watched the videos when my wife was out.

Then, the internet came along! We all went through the "Wow, I can't believe there are so many of us who…", so I need not repeat what we all now know. It was so thrilling back then…to actually be chatting with other tickle enthusiasts. I met several women who loved to cyber-tickle, and even spoke to one on the phone. My 'back burner tickler' was now clearly on the 'front burner' and the flame was on high!

Meanwhile, my marriage wasn't so good. I guess we were getting a little bored with each other, and I was spending a lot of late night hours on the computer. I did feel a little guilty about cybering, but my wife wasn't ticklish and I was having a great time 'tickling' these online women. But when I had the opportunity to possibly meet with someone from the internet, I stopped. I could not do that…not while I was still married. I felt that tickling, even without any sex, would still be cheating. I toyed with the idea of being single again, and what it would be like. My wife and I had begun to grow apart and we hadn't had sex in quite a while. I began to seriously consider separation. Then, it happened!

Last year, one night after dinner, I was washing the dishes. Suddenly, without any reason or warning, my wife began to tickle me. My hands were wet and I almost dropped the plate that I was washing! I was finally able to put it down safely and move away from the sink, but I soon found myself curled up on the floor and laughing hysterically. She continued to tickle my upper body as I laughed and squirmed around on the floor. We eventually went upstairs to the bedroom where she practically ripped off my shirt and pants! She'd NEVER done that before.

She straddled my thighs and thoroughly tickled every inch of my naked upper body. I never realized how ticklish I really was, since nobody had ever tickled me like that before. And I was actually beginning to enjoy it! I deliberately kept my arms up over my head and tucked under the pillow to allow her to tickle my armpits, chest and belly without interference. My wife soon realized how incredibly aroused I had become.

I always assumed that my lower ribs were my most ticklish spot, but I was wrong! She sat on my knees, facing away from me, and then pulled my socks off. "Oh no, I'm in trouble now!" I said, as she began to drag her nails along my soles. It drove me crazy! My feet were MUCH more ticklish than I'd ever imagined. Unlike the upper body tickling, where I was able to keep my arms up, the foot tickling caused me to desperately try to pull my feet away. She was getting tossed around as my legs struggled against her full body weight. So she then sat on my ankles, which kept my feet trapped much more effectively. She tickled my feet for a very long time, as they wiggled right at her crotch. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced before…it was exciting, exhilarating and an amazing turn on. We then had the most incredible sex…better than any we'd ever had in all our years together!

Although I'd never actually told my wife about my passion for tickling, I guess actions spoke louder than words. Ever since that night, she tickled me at every opportunity, and we made tickling our favorite form of prolonged foreplay. After several wonderful sessions, I finally asked her, "Do you think it's weird that tickling gets me so aroused?" "No, it's not weird at all, and it's kind of fun tickling you!" she replied. "Well, I still would prefer to be DOING the tickling, but being tickled isn't bad either!" I said.

"You sure you're not a little bit ticklish, somewhere?" I asked again. Just to be sure, I tried tickling her in every conceivable spot, but got the same negative results as before. And again she said, "I'm not ticklish, sorry!" She actually seemed to apologize for not being ticklish! I even jokingly suggested that we go to a hypnotist to get her to become ticklish. Realizing the reality of the situation I said, "Well, I'm glad that at least ONE of us is ticklish!"

So, although the tickler in me hasn't been totally satisfied, I appear to have become a very satisfied ticklee, and my wife and I have never been happier. She now knows my little secret and exploits it at every opportunity. We make love much more often than we ever did before, and tickling is always part of it.

Well, that's my little 'tickle biography' and every word is true.

jSV蛜ÿÿ‹øöF€u;ûuÿ6ÿ|fò¿ÿ6ÿ€fò¿_^[Â

<sniff> A modern day love story. Very, very nice.

Let's get to work on the movie rights, shall we? Somebody call Meg Ryan's people. :cool2:

I just read this thread while surfing though the archives.

In case you didn't know, if your wife truly wants to be ticklish a hypnotist can probably help her. I've read somewhere on this forum about a couple who did that and it worked for them.

Haven't tried it myself. I'm lucky in that my wife is super ticklish, especially on her feet. :D

Good luck!

This is such an awesome story! I know it's been literally decades since this was posted, but I hope this fella and his "ler" wife is still tickling her hub'ster senseless, and they are still together happy as ever.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back