• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comfortably Numb - Part Three F/F ADULT

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Part One - Recommended but not essential.

Part Two - Almost essential for this part to make sense.

A ghost of a smile passed across Julie’s face, the slightest crack in the otherwise perfect facade of a true dominatrix. Most might have missed it entirely but Eleanor knew her too well for that. It was enough to calm her earlier fears and she felt herself relax a little in her bonds. A thousand questions leapt to her mind but as she drew breath to ask them Julie lent forward and placed a single finger against Eleanor’s lips.

“Shhh, pet. I thought it was explained to you that you are not allowed to talk tonight without my express permission.”

Eleanor felt her heart beat faster as she looked up at her friend and saw something there that she’d never seen before, though had dreamt of it for many long months before this moment. Something cold and hard, powerful and frightening. Something that was entirely used to being obeyed and that not only expected total obedience but demanded it. Quickly Eleanor nodded, hoping to mitigate her earlier transgression, though as Julie turned away from her to reach into a long box resting on a plinth beside the bed Eleanor realised that such a thing was unlikely.

The next thing Eleanor knew Julie had struck like lightning, slipping the blindfold back over her eyes before she realised what was happening. A shiver, part fear and part anticipation coursed through her body as she waited for the stinging blows she assumed would follow. But instead of those hard, painful slaps to her flesh she was suddenly overwhelmed as a wet, warm tongue lapped at her nipples, teasing and caressing first one then the other like the first touch of a morning mist. Eleanor felt a moan rise but forced it away, biting her lip to keep silent, the memory of her previous punishments fresh in her mind.

For long blissful seconds the world seemed to dissolve, focused solely on the gentle touch against her flesh. The mere thought of whom it was performing this service upon her was almost enough to drive her over the edge right there and then. After being denied any sort of release twice already that evening Eleanor found herself rising to a peak almost immediately. She quaked inside at the thought of what punishment may result from finding her release without permission but no matter how hard she fought she could feel her desires winning the battle. Her mouth opened, drawing a deep breath as she felt the first wave hit her…

… and suddenly the tongue was gone, that wonderful feeling removed a fraction of a second before she would have raced over the edge. Her mind swam, trapped a heartbeat from pleasure as disappointment washed over her. Then, before she had time to come to terms with the loss a blinding pain shot through her right nipple, joined a moment later by its twin on her left side. Despite her best efforts she cried out, yet even as she did so that small, detached part of her mind recognised a hint of pleasure mixed in under the pain.

The blindfold was ripped from her face and a hand eased her head up, slipping a pillow into place to support her as she looked down the length of the body. Blinking back tears from the pain and the bright light assaulting her eyes she saw the shinning chrome of two clamps attached to her nipples, the thin metal bar connecting them and a strange thin rod that ended in a simple metal disk that dangled loosely against her flesh.

“Now let me explain how this is going to work.” Julie said as she walked round the bed, inspecting her handiwork.

“You are here tonight because you failed to obey your master. As you are well aware He can’t be here to punish you personally for your transgression so He has asked me to take care of this task. This much I believe you know, yes?”

“Y…yes.” Eleanor gasped, fighting to hold back gasps of pain.

“Yes Mistress.” Julie corrected, reaching down and tugging the metal bar upwards, stretching Eleanors’ nipples slightly.

“YES MISTRESS!” Eleanor screamed, spots flashing behind her eyes as the clamps bit into her flesh.

“Better.” Julie released her hold and, after waiting for another long moment, released the clamps. Eleanor gasped as they were removed, the pain doubled for long seconds as blood rushed back into the previously-trapped flesh. Julie smiled, reaching over to stroke Eleanor’s hair before walking back to the foot of the bed, staring down at her prisoner.

“What you have experienced so far is a warm up, a way for you to adjust your own mindset to what I expect. With the exception of this incident you have done exceptionally well to this point, I suggest you do not disappoint me again. If you do then this bar shall be used for longer and longer periods, and each time I shall add something more to increase your discomfort. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good. Then listen closely as I shall not repeat myself. Tonight you are mine, to do with as I will, providing of course I satisfy your Master’s requirements along the way. Some of His conditions I have already met, some we will get to shortly. However, before we do I intend to have my own fun with you.”

Julie paused and Eleanor saw the professional mask slip, just a little, as Julie leant down to whisper into Eleanor’s ear. “Do you know how long I’ve wanted to do this with you? No, no don’t answer, you don’t have permission and it would be a shame to punish you again so soon after your previous session. You do look fabulous tied up like this though…”

With that Julie straightened up, all business once more. “I do have some additional rules of my own that you should know. Firstly, you will make no sound of pleasure no matter what. If you are granted permission to climax you will do so silently or be punished. However you may make as much noise as you like when you are being punished. Understand?”

Eleanor nodded, though she despaired at what would happen if she was granted release. She’d never been able to be silent even while servicing herself, if it was Julie bringing her off she had no clue how she could manage to obey.

“Second, I believe in giving all of my slaves an opportunity to earn their own rewards. In your case there are at least two such opportunities for you tonight. One is out of my hands, and will be decided by your Master at the end of the night. However, if you wish, I will give you the chance here and now to win the right to climax by completing a task I will set you. Fail and you will of course be punished. Nod if you want to do this.”

Eleanor found herself caught in two minds. One the one hand she knew that the odds were good that even if she completed the task, whatever it was, she would be punished for breaking the rules. On the other hand, her body was screaming for release after the combined effects of the past few hours. Trapped for a moment she glanced at Julie, her eyes drinking in the sight of her friend, no, her Mistress, standing before her expectantly. She had fantasised about this, about getting to touch and love that body, about being touched, loved and, yes, punished in return she knew she had to take any opportunity to experience such a thing, no matter the consequences. Slowly, hesitatingly she nodded her assent.

“Excellent.” Julie smiled and Eleanor saw the genuine excitement written on her face at the thought of what lay ahead. Without a word Julie reached down and slipped first her skirt and then her tights off, leaving her naked from the waist down. Slowly she slinked to the right side of the bed, staring down at her victim; licking her lips in anticipation of what she would do to that glorious body and the torments and attendant pleasures she would visit upon a mind she knew had craved them for so long.

“The rules for this challenge are simple. If you can give me at least three orgasms before I can make you black out then you win. If you cum at any point then not only do you lose but you’ll wish you’d never been born.”

So saying Julie swung her body around, pivoting with the grace of a ballerina, her legs tucking around Eleanor’s arms as she placed her pussy directly above her slave’s lips. For a moment Eleanor just stared in shock, partially at the fact Julie was completely shaved, which for some reason she’d never considered in all her fantasies, but mostly because she could plainly see her Mistress’s pussy was already soaking wet.

That moment was all she had to admire the view however as Julie shifted, lying down atop Eleanor and digging her fingernails into her slaves’ ribs for a brief moment before concentrating her attack on her hips and waist. While not unexpected the ferocity and skill of her Mistress’s tickling caught her off guard and she shrieked with laughter, instinctively squeezing her eyes shut. Julie flicked her fingers at what felt like inhuman speeds across her waist, grazing what seemed like every inch of skin at once. The touch was maddening, so light as to be almost imperceptible yet one of the most ticklish things she’d ever experienced.

Realising that her only hope at gaining some respite from the ticklish assault Eleanor forced her eyes open, focusing on her Mistress’s pussy hovering so close, just waiting for her to attack. Attack. ATTACK. The word seemed to flash like a beacon in front of her eyes, burning bright before her as she realised that now she had a way to influence her fate. Gathering her strength she rocked her head forward, bring her lips and tongue to bear on the moist folds of flesh before her and diving in with a desperation that took Julie by surprise. Her attentions were not particularly skilled, inexperience triumphing over desire, but any lack of subtlety was compensated for by her sheer enthusiasm.

As her tongue flicked and lapped the tickling suddenly ceased and she felt Julie rock backwards slightly, giving her far better access to her target. A grin spread over Eleanor’s face as she felt a thrill race through her at the thought of what she was doing and that, from what she could tell, she was doing it at least mostly right. Her hearing was muffled by Julie’s body above her but even so she clearly heard her Mistress groaning her pleasure and encouragement. Her grin widened as she paused for a moment, gathering both her strength and her bearings then lashed out with her tongue, caressing Julie’s clit, lapping as fast as she possibly could.

Almost instantly she felt Julie’s legs tighten around her, muscles trembling and a shriek of pleasure so loud it was as if her Mistress was right beside her ear. With a grunt of effort Eleanor lifted her head up and back as far as she could and wrapped her lips around Julie’s clit, suckling and tugging as best she could in her position, dragging out the orgasm for as long as she could. The shrieks redoubled and Julie lost all pretence of control, grinding against Eleanor, leaving her juice smeared over her face and making breathing difficult. As she gasped for breath Eleanor suddenly realised that the terms of the deal didn’t specify she had to be knocked out through tickling, smothering her would do the job just as well. Instantly she pulled her tongue back, let her head fall to the side slightly to get a little more air and watched, fascinated, as Julie slowly, oh so slowly, came down from her own private world of ecstasy.

To Eleanor’s disappointment Julie rolled away from her, lying alongside her as she gasped for breath. After a minute or two Julie slithered around, crawling over Eleanor’s naked body, the velvet of her corset tickling slightly and, where it touched her breasts, arousing her more than she would have dreamed possible until Julie was straddling her, staring down into her eyes.

“That was very good indeed pet. Have you done that before?”

“No Mistress.”

“Then I am extremely impressed. You should know that you managed to bring me to climax twice. No-one has done that so quickly for years, you should be proud.”

“Thank you Mistress.”

“Of course it does mean that I need to make things a little more difficult for you now. A victim of your own success you could say.” Julie laughed, and that low, dangerous, oh-so-sexy chuckle seemed to leap directly to Eleanor’s heart.

Without another word Julie slid up her slave’s body, coming to a stop with her hips just below Eleanor’s tits. She reached up to the headboard and worked at the strap that held Eleanor’s left hand. The changes were the work of seconds and once she’d finished Eleanor found her hand was now held maybe a foot further down. She even had a few inches of slack in the restraint. Not enough to reach the other straps of course but she could pull her wrist back to be level with her ear, though still at least an inch away from actually being able to touch her flesh. Julie checked the restraints once more, making sure that there was no possibility of them coming loose.

Satisfied she slowly slid off her slave, turning so that she was lying alongside her, hips positioned above Eleanor’s left hand, their bodies pressed together as Eleanor tried desperately to ignore the seductive presence next to her. Flexing her fingers she traced a path up Julie’s thighs until her fingertip found the damp warm wetness they were searching for.

The instant those probing fingers touched flesh Julie dove into action once more. Her lips locked on to Eleanor’s stomach and started to blow against her skin, blowing ‘Raspberries’ that tickled so badly Eleanor dissolved into silent laughter from the very first one. Eyes once again screwed shut Eleanor writhed in her bonds, her mind and body crying out for escape. Adding to her torment she felt her Mistress lay those ten, terrible, talented fingers on her ribcage and, with no preamble whatsoever, they started to race over her flesh.

Her stomach shook with laughter, tears escaping from lids pressed so tightly together it was almost comical. The howls and shrieks being ripped from deep inside her sounded alien to her ears, as if no human throat could possibly have made them. She felt the lips on her stomach shift, a tongue flicking out over her skin, exciting her but tickling like hell at the same time. The fingers travelled upwards, scratching and wriggling under her tits and her world dissolved in ticklish flames. She’d never imagined anything could feel this bad, and this good, in her life and things only seemed to get worse as that probing tongue first circled and then dove into her belly button, licking and lapping and sending her into fits. Her entire body shook and shivered, muscles contracting seemingly at random and she saw the first hints of red dots at the edge of her vision.

Yet despite it all Eleanor somehow managed to flex her fingers up from where they rested at the very tip of Julie’s pussy and slip inside. The gasp of surprise as Julie felt three fingers fill her dripping **** was an anchor to Eleanor and she gasped a quick breath into her lungs as she concentrated on moving her fingers, stroking, pushing, pulling, probing into the wonderful inviting dampness.

Julie let out another moan at the renewed attack on her womanhood and shifted her hands once more, jumping up now to torment her slave’s tits directly. Stroking and tickling all over that too-sensitive flesh, tormenting nipples, sweeping in random patterns around and down, scrapping underneath, the barest touch on ribs then diving back up to start all over again.

Eleanor forced her eyes open, staring at the blur that the ceiling had become. Still the redness danced over her vision, lungs burning as she fought for air. As she fought for a single breath her efforts to move her fingers, to bring Julie the climax that would grant her a respite from this torture, failed. What had been focused motions dissolved into random jerks, driven now by her uncontrolled reactions to the tickle torture raining down upon her.

Her laughter started to fail, what had been gales now reduced to a mere whisper as she faded under the assault. Yet, despite that, one small flicker of hope remained to her as she could now hear a near-constant stream of moans from Julie who was actively grinding her hips to increase her own stimulation.

As if in confirmation that her Mistress was indeed worried about losing the contest Eleanor felt the hands upon her breasts move apart. One headed upwards, burying itself within her armpit as the other went down, circling her ribs and stomach on the way, brushing her hips before beginning a devastating tickle attack against her pussy. Nothing seemed safe, the fingers tickling her mound, her dripping lips and her clit as the other hand circled her pit, scratching and probing with malicious intent.

Eleanor was looking at the world through a red haze, her breath coming in shallow wheezes now. The hand at her armpit and the mouth on her belly she could almost block out but the one at her pussy was deadly, everything between her waist and upper thighs seemed to be ultra-sensitive at that moment. Tears flowed freely down her face, replacing the laughter she was unable to voice. Her arms and legs felt numb, her mind wrapped in cotton wool, even the sound of Julie groaning in passion was muffled.

A hand traced a path down her pussy, tickling her lips before touching the curve of her ass. The instant it made contact she felt a final spasm race through her body, culminating in her left hand which first clenched and then shot open, three fingers still buried deep within her Mistress. Eleanor saw the red blanket that covered her eyes go black, a final scream ripped from lungs with the last of her air. As she fell into the darkness once more she heard, or thought she heard, a matching scream, a scream born in passion, from the beauty beside her. And the last thought that passed through her mind, the very last thing before she collapsed was a simple one: had she won after all….

ahhh yes had she won after all? wow this was extremely erotic and intense. but i'm curious and anxious for her Master to make an appearance. much as i like Julie, and like the idea of a Dominatrix, my personal preference is for a Master. or she could be tickle tortured by both the Domme and Dom. whichever once again bastard operator from hell lol great story with such descriptions.

isabeau

Awesome story, BOFH666!!! Now, it's time for my wrist and me to spend some alone time in the bathroom. Thanks and Happy Tickling! :bouncybou

Holy Gazookas!

I couldn't even get up after reading this one...

I just want to thank you for taking the time and effort involved in making this portion of the story come to life. Amazing work!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back