• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Avengers "Legacy of Death" on DVD

Giantfan

TMF Expert
Was Christmas shopping today and saw that the "Legacy of Death" episode can now be purchased on DVD as part of the second edition of the Linda Thorson episodes. I have not veiwed the DVD so I don't know if the scene we've all read about but no one has ever seen is on it. It most likely isn't.........although there is foot tickling in the episode....male foot tickling which isn't really my deal but whatever. Just thought I'd let people know. BTW I saw the boxed set in SUNCOAST Video.......on the East coast (NJ).

Giantfan:devil:

After much pain staking research I found out that the Tara King tickle scene was only in the original script and never actually got filmed. Some asshole posted on some other forum long ago that he'd seen the episode and that it was awesome. He basically pulled a Vegeta.

I guess we all new that

Hey Wallstreet.......what's up man! How are you. Been out recently ;) . Im gonna be in the city in January for a tickle night! Its a foot fetish thing........email me if your interested and I can send you the info. Otherwise, be cool man! :cool:

BTW that's why I didn't buy the DVD! Knew the Tara King info.

Info

Can someone describe the foot tickling scenes? Male and female? I love Mainstream female scenes and the male scenes are...male scenes. The ones I wouldn't watch over and over....o.o;

avengers video...

I picked up The Avengers Tara King videos last month. There's NO, I repeat, NO tickling on Tara:sowrong: At the end of "Legacy of Death", she traps one of the crooks, pulls off his shoe, and uses a feather on his foot til he gives her the info she's looking for.

Ahh. Good ol' interrogation scene. I remember when I was younger that's ALL that used to happen to me and friends....I miss those guys.

absolutely erroneous information

I have seen that episode, and I seem to think it was Milo O'Shea on the receiving end ( :zzzzz: ). At any rate, there is a scene where the villains have Linda Thorson strapped down and undergoing chinese water torture. I believe at least one person on this forum had claimed that their was an additional scene in which she was tickled in a foreign version of the episode. I don't know anything about the veracity of this contention; I merely mention it as a possibility.

Tickle Party! Giantfan give me the info!

Giantfan,

Whats the deal with the tickle party in the city? I live not to far and would love to check it out. I would love for you to give me the details! give me a shout back and I will give you my email. Thanks.

email me

Hey foot......email me at [email protected] and I'll forward you the info. The party is a foot fetish party, but this time they included tickling on the invitation so Im psyched!

Giantfan

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back