• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Dolls Die Laughing

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hi All,
Back from a looonnngg absence on the board with a little update on the movie and a final onset tickling account.
Firstly, the title of the movie has been shortened to DOLLS DIE LAUGHING. The feeling was the word "fetish" might keep some mainstream audiences from watching it, and since the movie has other things going on besides tickling I think it's a good move. I want everyone to see this movie.
The poster for the movie is being worked on--it's going to look like the cover of a 1940's era pulp thriller; and since the producing company Kiss-Of-Death Productions wants to be known for making pulp thriller movies it makes sense.
All that is left to be filmed are a few establishing shots and a couple of shots of people getting in and out of cars. All the major scenes are complete. The movie is just about ready to be edited (hopefully with a lot of extended tickle scenes for the DVD).
The good news/bad news is that Kiss-Of-Death has investors interested in backing their next movie and want it made asap. The influx of money is great, but it could potentilly detract them froms DOLLS.
You can check out some of the company's progress by going to the website for their next film: www.valleyofcorpses.com. On it you'll see a link to FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING and there are some production shots, not the greatest, but at the end there is a good shot of me licking/tickling Heathers foot. Speaking of Heather, if you click on the link for "Cassandra's Blood Angels" (or something like that) you'll see a photo gallery (non-tickling) of Heather and Tiffany (the girl with the world's most ticklish feet) who are both featured in the film.
Lastly, a few weeks ago we filmed a scene where a young woman is seated in a car with her barefeet up on the dashboard.
She was a cute petite thing with sweet feet--soles just a little dusty from walking around in flip-flops during the course of the shoot. There's no tickling in the scene, but the director wanted to get a sound clip of her laughter for a voice-over. So he and I were huddled with the camera on the outside of the passenger door and he turned on the audio and asked her to laugh into the microphone--she said it was hard for her to just laugh and that it would be easier if someone tickled her.
Being the gentleman tickler that I am, I reached into the car (her barefeet were still up on the dashboard) and I proceeded to tickle those lovely tootsies. She screamed and then began to laugh delightfully as she wiggled in her seat. She had a cute girlish laugh. I'm sorry that the director didn't have the video on as well, it would've been a fun behind-the-scenes moment.
That's it for now. I'll keep you posted on progress--hopefully the movie will be ready for late spring 2006. It's been almost a year of weekends in the making and I'm getting impatient--I haven't even seen much of it yet.
P.S. I can be contacted directly at [email protected].

Sounds like a great movie! Thanks, Director, I'm looking forward to its release. :D

I'm really looking forward to this, please hurry, any chance of a trailer coming soon?

A trailer was supposed to be available on the producers site, but it is yet to materialize. Unfortunately I have no control over those things. All I can do is keep bugging them--which I do.
I'll mention to them that there are alot of ticklers out there who'd love to see a trailer. I would threaten to tickle the producer's wife, but she's not ticklish (she, is, however, a great tickler!)

Glad to hear from you again , The Director!!! 'S funny ... I was JUST thinking about your movie the other day & lo & behold .... here you are! I really , really , really can't wait for spring 2006 to get here. I've been wanting to see this movie ever since you started posting on the TMF about it. Anyway , glad to see that you're still an active part of this community & I hope to read more of your posts & updates soon!

I'm sorry, I have to ask...

Now is this going to be released in theaters or going straight to video/DVD?

In that case, this is one DVD I must add to my collection. :D

To All My Friends on the TMF:
All I know about the release is what the producers tell me; which at this point is sometime in the summer. Sorry I can't be any more specific. Believe me, it's killing me to know the film is, for all intents and purposes done, but is still "in the can" so to speak. I even haven't seen very much footage (so to speak). I will let you know anything I hear about it.
Thanks for staying with me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back