• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vicarious Co-worker Tickling

RogueTickler

TMF Novice
An interesting thing has occurred with a co-worker/friend that I thought I'd share with you all. My co-worker's name is 'Holly' and she is a blonde/red-head, about 5' 6''. She's a bit on the skinny side and kind of earthy, but she is also pretty cute and has a really nice figure. She also has beautiful feet that she takes good care of and often likes to wear shoes that show off her pretty toes. The first time I got a good look at Holly's feet, it was by happy accident. We were working off-site on a project together, and she had taken off her shoes because we were using someone's living room. Her feet weren't bare, but she had on some tight black socks which accented her narrow size 8's very nicely. We were hanging some stuff up, and Holly got onto a table and kneeled down on it to adjust a picture. She left her socked feet dangling over the edge, toes facing downwards, and I got a terrific close-up look at her slim, shapely feet. I immediately loved the shape of her soles, as her slim toes descended in perfect order, her heels were small and delicate, and her arches were curvy. For some reason, her black socks made her feet look incredibly sexy and sensitive, and I couldn't resist finding out if she was ticklish. My hands went up and I gave both soles a light tickling with my index fingers. Holly yelped and spasmed her feet. She looked over her shoulder at me with a mock-stern grin and said, 'I'm ticklish!'. I just chuckled and grinned back, raising my eye-brows a few times in a devilish way.

Fast forward a couple years to last summer. Holly, myself and a bunch of other co-workers decided to go out for drinks after work. It was quite a large party of people, with many one-on one conversations taking place between different groups of people. Holly and I were sitting at the end of the table, somewhat separated from the others, partaking in some beers. After a few, Holly began to get buzzed and very loose lipped. She began telling me about the 'habits' of her new boyfriend. Apparently, this fellow enjoyed giving Holly 'feet tickles' every morning, when they were waking up. Holly said she enjoyed it, and that he 'always knows my soft spots'! Intrigued, I decided to encourage our 'topic', so I asked her how he tickled her feet. Holly exhaled, grinned and said, 'At first he would just use his toes to tickle my feet lightly. Then he started reaching down and pulling my feet up so he could get them. Now, he likes to roll back the covers so my feet are sticking out, sit down on my shins and tickle torture me while I laugh like crazy!'. I nodded and smiled, barely able to believe what I was hearing. 'I bet you're so ticklish that you kick him off the bed when he's getting you', I said. She laughed and nodded. 'Maybe he needs to tie you up or something', I suggested, half-jokingly, half-seriously, curious to what her response would be. Holly looked me in the eye and pursed her lips together in a thin smile. 'He wants to', she said.

Home run!

Very aroused now, I tried to stay cool and show interest without showing TOO MUCH interest in where our conversation was going. 'Sounds like fun', I offered, innocently. 'I don't know', she said. 'I'm pretty ticklish... I don't know if I can take it....' I offered some advice. 'The main thing in these situations is to make sure there's mutual respect between you two, so you both know where the limits are. As long as you can both respect that, then you guys should be able to do anything you want, explore anything.' Holly nodded thoughtfully and said it was a good point, maybe she should go for it! 'Have you ever been tied up before?', I asked. 'Yes', she answered, 'but not the way he wants to do it.' She raised her eyebrows. 'He wants to tie me so my ankles and wrists are together, with my feet in the air.' I knew she was talking about a hog-tie, but I played dumb and asked, 'Lying on your back?' She shook her head and with wide open eyes said, 'No, I'd be on my stomach with my hands behind my back and my feet bottoms in the air!' I let out a little whistle, and said, 'That DOES sound kind of precarious...' 'Uh, YEAH!', she replied sarcastically, 'My feet would be completely defenseless to tickling... not to mention other areas!' I raised my eyebrows. 'Where else does he want to tickle you?', I asked. 'All over!!!', she replied, 'and I'm CRAZY ticklish everywhere!!' 'Oh well, you only live once', I replied. 'Yeah, and this might kill me', she joked. At that moment, the people started to leave, so Holly and I exchanged knowing smiles, got up, paid the bill and left.

Fast forward to last night at the company Christmas party (I know it's early, but we shut down in December). The party was held at the local aquarium, so after dinner, Holly and I walked around and checked out some of the fish. Our respective spouses didn't come as they both had prior engagements. Holly and I went to the bar and got some Martinis. After a couple, I could tell she was getting into that 'candid' mode again, so I waited for an opportunity to start up a conversation about tickling again. I didn't have to start anything, though, as Holly brought it up herself! We were sitting down on a bench in a secluded area surrounded by colorful fish, when Holly pulled off her heels, bent over and began rubbing her ankles. 'Sore from the heels?', I asked, as I gazed down at her sexy nylon clad feet. 'No, rope burns', she replied, looking up with a mischievious grin. I let my jaw drop open for comedic effect, and she laughed and punched my arm. 'So... what was it like?', I grinned back. She sat up and pulled her feet up to sit cross-legged, facing me. 'Very, very torturous, but very very fun', she looked down, nodding, 'It's one thing to be tickled when you can move around... it's completely different when you are totally helpless and at someone's mercy.' She looked me in the eye. 'But for some reason it turns me on...' I suddenly felt blood rushing to my face. 'C'mon... let's hear some details', I said, thickly. 'Well, he's very good at tickling', she began, earnestly, 'It's definitely on the fine line between torture and pleasure when he does it. We've done it quite a few times now. He's tied me to the bed frame, to a chair, on my stomach with my hands behind my back and my feet in the air...' 'Hog-tied', I offered, sheepishly. 'Yeah..', she cocked her head at me and gave me a look, '...hog-tied'. 'So, which is the most fun?', I asked. She thought for a moment and told me that she enjoyed being spread-eagle, especially when he used a blind-fold and feather-touch tickles, mixed in with the more intense tickling. She closed her eyes and smiled at the memory, letting out a little sigh. '... and most torturous?', I prodded with a grin. 'Definitely the hog-tie!', she admitted. 'It's so torturous on the feet... I can hardly stand it! He also likes to tie my toes together so I can't protect them. He also likes to get me right under the hip bones, which drives me insane. He'll rotate from my feet to my hips, and I'll just be laughing and laughing until tears are coming out! Sometimes I'll be laughing so hard that no sound comes out. All I can do is laugh until he decides that he's finished torturing me!' Holly let out an exasperated breath, as if to underline how intense the experience was. At that moment, a bunch of our co-workers came in to tell us that the 'awards' ceremony was about to start, so Holly pulled her heels back on, stood up, gave me a big hug, and whispered, 'Thanks' in my ear. I just nodded and said, 'No problem'. We walked back to the main room for 1 hour of boredom.

Fortunately, a few hours later I would be at home, in the bedroom with my wife who I had rolled up tightly in our blanket with her pretty size 6 feet sticking out one end and her head stickling out the other, shaking her head 'no' 'no' 'no' as my wiggling fingers approached her ticklish, squirming soles. What a fun night!

Fascinating story, wow, congratulations. She really said all that? Spilled the beans? Wow. I LOVE hearing girls talk about guys tickling them, it's just so effin' hot!! Because they're CALM, but remembering these moments when a guy stole their self control, haha. Wow. Congratulations, really.

Holly, hahaha. Wonder if her boyfriend is on here!!!!

Damn, that's a fine story! :yowzer: Thanks for sharing, RogueTickler. :D

Wow.That was definately a kick ass story.Thanks for sharing. :D

great story and very well written i enjoyed it very much. thanks for sharing that. you should write more, you write great

isabeau :triangle:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back