• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

f-f two friends have some light tickle fun

tower98

TMF Master
Fun in bed
Written by Tower98

My best friend Julie and I were watching a movie in my bed. We were laughing and goofing around as we watched the movie. Julie is one crazy blond let me tell you. Always making people laugh she has this motor that never seems to slow down. At 5’5 she matched my height. We were both the same weight as well at 110lbs. The only real difference between us was my brown hair and my ticklish body.

I have been ticklish my entire life. It’s a little silly but my level of ticklishness seems to grow as you move down my body. My pits are like a 7 on a 1-10 scale. Stomach and sides about an 8. Next my knees and thighs are at about a 9. By far my most ticklish body parts would have to be my feet.

I was a little down because Julie and I were going to be going to different colleges. After the movie Julie jumped onto me and gave me a big hug. As she brushed the hair from my eyes Julie smiled and I laughed knowing what was coming.

“I can make you laugh Sarah” my friend said with a smirk.

“NO…not today Julie.”

“Oh…you dare say no to me” Julie remarked playfully.

I gave my little puppy dog face and Julie reached back with her hands and grabbed my sides.

“Still think I can’t make you laugh Sarah?”

My body bucked up hard into Julie as her fingers began lightly squeezing my sides. My hands took hold of Julie’s shoulders instinctively trying to push her off of me.

“Sarah…you’re laughing!” Julie cockily replied.

As always is the case my body shut down as it was tickled. The longer I was tickled the more my body became paralyzed. My hands fell to the bed and as hard as I tried I could not move them. My body was unable to move as I laughed.

“Is little Sarah ticklish?”

Heehee hee heehee heeeeeehehehhheheheee,,,gggrrrrrr…hheeehhehhehehhehhehehehehehhehehehehheheheheeehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehheeeeehehehehhe

“Yes she is…oh yes she is…Sarah is ticklish” Julie told me in baby talk. Her head was inches above mine so her long blond hair was tickling my nose and face.

I felt her feminine body pinning me down as she tickled the laughter from me. Julie had a light approach to tickling thankfully so I never was close to passing out or anything. The light touch did keep me laughing but it was not hard or rough in any way.

“Such a ticklish girl you are” Julie sang to me as she tickled me.

Then Julie went to her knees and held my arms above my head. Leaning over me she held my hands over my head with one hand and began stroking my pits with her other hand.

“Ticklish Sarah never tries to stop me from tickling her. Tickle-tickle Sarah. Laugh for me Sarah!”

Closing my eyes I felt her light touch running along my pits and it brought a lone tear that ran down my cheek as Julie switched arms. I new that Julie would not stop until she tickled my feet and that was the part that I always hated the most. I cringed as I thought about my feet getting tickled.

Julie found that spot in the middle of my pits that made my body buck and my laughter go off the scale. Circling her fingers around and on that spot my body was screaming out in ticklish laughter. Julie crossed her ankles and pushed down on them to keep my stomach from jumping up. With her toes pushing into my stomach that proved to be very ticklish.

“So, I can make you laugh then; is that right Sarah?” Julie asked me in a controlled tone.

“YYYYEEESSSSSSS….heeheeheheheeheeeheeeheeehheehehhehehehhehehheheheheeheheheheeeeeheheehhhheeehhheeehhehehehehehhhehehehhe”

Satisfied Julie crawled backwards and stopped at my waist. Smiling playfully at me she pulled my shirt up. I saw her head moving towards my stomach and I yelled out…

“Bring it on Julie”

Julie’s head pulled up so she could look at me.

“Oh…I will Sarah, I will.”

As soon as her lips touched my stomach I let lose with more laughter. An expert at blowing raspberries she quickly had my laughter going ballistic. Moving from spot to spot I felt the wet raspberries being blown all over my soft smooth skin. My toes were crunching hard as I fought off the feelings of her mouth moving along my skin.

With her warm breath and wet lips moving along my stomach I could not help but scream out…”Stttoooopppppp….JJJJJUUUUUUUULLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE…HHEHEHEEEHEEHHAAHAAAAHEEHEEHEEHEEHAAHAAHAHAHA…SSSSSTTTTTOOOOOPPPPPP…”

“Why should I stop tickling my little Sarah?”

Julie turned around and I was sucking in air as she got comfortable. Stretching her hands and arms she gave me a warm smile as I caught my breath. I soon felt Julie squeezing my knees. Up and down she tickled my knees sending me right back into my high pitched laughter.

“Sarah is so ticklish…tickle tickle ticklish Sarah! I am going to tickle you silly Sarah.”

I was laughing way to hard to answer her. As long as she kept tickling me I was going to be happy. She was tickling me so much better then ever before. My legs were jumping as Julie found all of my good spots.

The hair on the back of my neck stood up when I felt Julie tickling my thighs. Using her light touch her fingers barely touched me. Screaming in short bursts I tried to fight the felling but was not able to hold of my fall into deep silent laughter.

With my body tingling and bouncing about as Julie tickled me I was sure I would pass out. Never before had Julie tickled me into this much bliss. This was one of her finest performances to date.

I felt Julie moving down the bed to my feet. Unable to move my muscles I watched as Julie pulled of my socks. As the air hit my bare feet I curled my toes in anticipation. Julie was blowing on the tips of my toes and that was enough to get me laughing.

“These feet are going to be tickled Sarah. Would you like me to start at the tips of your toes Sarah?”

“What ever you want sassy!” I shouted back to her.

The tips of her fingers playfully slithered over the tips of my toes. As brave as I was and as much as I loved to be tickled I always broke down when she touched my feet.

“NOOOOO…NOT MY FEEETTTT!!!! Please…not me feet…please Julie…PLEASE…

Heehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheeeheeeeehheheheehehheheheehheehehehehhehehehehahhahaahhahaahahahaahahhaahahhaahahahahhahhah
My begging was all Julie was waiting for before she pounced on me. Julie’s fingernails were tickling me under my toes and that produced lung burning laughter from me. With my stomach rising and falling quickly and my torturous laughter you would have thought I was being tickled to death.

As my toes wiggled Julie darted between them. Having my toes tickled always seemed to get me laughing really hard.

“Is someone ticklish on their toes?” Julie kept asking.

“YYEEEEEEESSSSS!!!”

“Well good! That makes it more fun.” Julie said with a smile.

“STTOOPPP…PLEASE…MY FEET are to TICKLISH…

Heehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheeeheeeeehheheheehehheheheehheehehehehhehehehehahhahaahhahaahahahaahahhaahahhaaha…SSTTOOPPP…JJUUULLIIIEEEEE…

The long fingernails were running freely up and down my soft pampered soles. Every time she touched my feet my body would jump. I felt like a thousand pounds was on top of me pinning me to the bed. Julie’s head was swaying from side to side as she let her fingers lose on my feet. I could hear Julie giggling as she listened to me laughing.

“Tickle tickle Sarah…can’t stop tickling little Sarah…”

Julie let her fingers draw long lazy circles in the middle of my soles. Tears were flying rapidly down my face as the tickling went on. This was amazing I thought as Julie tickled me into tickle heaven.

With my body getting tickled so well I could feel every touch and every breath. Julie was breathing on my toes as she tickled my soles and that was even tickling me. My body was begging for the tickling to stop but my mind wanted much more.

My endurance level was being tested as Julie ignored my pleading words and went on tickling my soles with her fingernails. Moving from one ticklish spot to another Julie kept me laughing hard for a long time.

Julie always seemed to stop just before I really thought I was going to pass out. My body was on fire and I was tingling from head to toe. That familiar feeling of a powerful build up was back with a vengeance. Julie and I were stomach to stomach with her holding me in a tight hug. This was always the time I felt the fireworks going off deep inside me. Even though Julie was no longer tickling me I could not stop laughing.

“That’s okay baby, I’ve got you baby. That’s okay honey!” Julie was reassuring me.

“You were laughing so good Sarah. Such a ticklish little girl you are.” Julie kept mocking.

This was when my body released the inner build up. Bucking wildly and uncontrollably as this powerful balloon would burst in me Julie held me even tighter. Her strong grip and soft pillow talk seemed to keep my body exploding even longer.

Looking into Julie’s eyes I whispered…”These will be the moments I will miss Julie”.

Pulling the hair from my eyes she whispered back, “I know baby…I know…”

Such a great story! Good job! I loved the playful tickling that was in there it always puts me in a good mood :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back