• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SteelTown, Lake Michigan, and GateWay Arch. Then, North Pole in the Bahamas

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to Pittsburgh, Chicago, and St Louis. After winning two of three in Pittsburgh, they lost two of three in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home on a Sunday night to begin a homestand with the California teams, and, Mitch came home to a whole array of trouble.
During the road trip, when he called home, Mitch noticed that Naomi had been acting snippy to him. He couldnt understand what was wrong, as they hadnt had any arguments of significance that he knew about. Also, one night during the trip, as they were chatting online, and using the webcam they had on their home computer, Mitch innocently asked Naomi to show him her soles, and the next thing he knew, she shut the computer off, and had left. He decided to wait until he got home to ascertain what was bothering her, as he at first thought she had PMS, or maybe wasnt feeling well.
On Sunday night, Mitch arrived home from St Louis, and when he went to give her an innocent kiss hello, she pushed him away. This caused him to erupt:" Okay, Naomi, would you like to tell me what the hell is bothering you? You have been acting like a snippy bitch to me for ten days! I want to know what the hell is going on!" Mitch demanded. "You want to know? I'll tell you, husband of the year! It is the same fucking thing every time you come home! You give me a kiss hello, we talk a bit, mostly about your road trip, you get me into bed, rip my clothes off, give me a few kisses, kiss my feet, tickle my feet, fuck me, we orgasm, and that is all. It's the same fucking thing every god damn time you come home, and Iam fucking sick of it!" Naomi said, her voice rising with every word. Mitch looked at her in disbelief. "You treat me like a fucking whore, you bastard!" Naomi screamed, and ran to the bedroom, slamming and locking the door. Mitch went to the door and knocked on it:" Okay, you want to come out of there so we can finish this! Dont scream at me like that, and then go lock the door. Let's deal with this! " Mitch said. Naomi unlocked the door, and looked at him with a revolted look on her face. "There is nothing to discuss. You want to get sexual satisfaction, go use your right hand. You probably came home expecting to get some from me, well Iam here to tell you Iam not giving you shit. Not until you treat me better, and respect my feelings" Naomi said.
"I dont understand what the hell brought this on. When I left, you were fine. We weren't fighting, so now suddenly why when you havent seen me for ten days, am I the husband from hell!?" Mitch demanded. "Iam bored Mitch. Bored with this you go on the road, and I stay home, bored with you coming home, and mounting me like I'm some kind of a prize, that you get for working hard on your road trip. Tonight, before you came home, I kept wishing you wouldnt, and that you would just get the fuck out of my sight" Naomi said. "You want me out of your sight? Fine! Let me gather some clothes, and I'll do just that, and then I wont have to stay here, until you get over whatever the fuck brought this on. I had intended for us to have a fine time, but you blew it. I dont know what the hell got into you, but Iam getting out of here until it passes!" Mitch said. With that, Mitch gathered his dirty laundry, and clean clothes, and went to the door. "You know where I'll be. You can call me when you get over yourself. I truly think you have lost it, you dirty bitch!" Mitch said, and walked to the door, to which Naomi replied:" I Hate You! Get the hell out of here! Just go, you son of a bitch!" Naomi screamed. With that, Mitch left the apartment, and went to the hotel.
The next night, when the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark to play Pittsburgh, Mitch tried to visit with Naomi in the bullpen to discuss what was bothering her, but she locked the bullpen door, and wouldnt open it to talk to him. After the game, which Kate Hudson won, 3-2, Naomi dressed quickly, as Mitch went to the girls side of the clubhouse,a violation of team policy, to the dismay of the female players. "Mitch, get the hell out of here, you know you aren't supposed to be on this side" A half naked Amanda Bynes said. "Amanda, my apologies, Iam not looking at you. I came over here to talk to Naomi. Something is bothering her, and I dont know what the hell it is!" Mitch said. "Get the fuck out of my sight! I told you, just leave me the fuck alone!" Naomi erupted. "Fine, you dont want to discuss it, be that way!" Mitch said. "I told you last night what is bothering me, you pimp!" Naomi said, her voice rising. "Pimp? Okay, fine, now asking for sex from my wife makes me a pimp. You are a total fuck up, you know that!?" Mitch said. "Get the fucking hell out of here, Mitch. I swear, Iam so angry right now, I could pick up a baseball, and throw it at you!" Naomi screamed. "Fine, physical threats, Iam leaving. You know what, go fuck yourself. Do whatever the hell you want. I really dont care. Iam going, and as for you, you can go straight to hell!" Mitch shouted, and left the clubhouse.
Mitch spent the next day in his hotel room, and that night, went to the ballpark, played in the game, hit a homerun, which backed up Gil Bellows, in a 4-2 win. That night, he dressed and went back to the hotel without saying as much as two words to Naomi. The following night, the Good Guys lost, as the tension continued between the couple.
Thursday was an off day. Early in the day, Mitch called Naomi:" You dont have to see me, but I would like to pick my children up for dinner. You see them all the time, and Iam going away again next week. I hope that is okay" Mitch said. Naomi replied:" Yes", and put down the phone. That night, Mitch went with his three kids for dinner, as they tried to probe what is wrong. "Beats the hell out of me. I came home the other night. We hadnt been fighting, and she just snapped. I dont know what the hell is bothering her. The other night in the clubhouse, she threatened to throw a baseball at me in front of the entire team." Mitch said. "She didnt tell me exactly what the fight was about, but she feels you dont love her, dont treat her well, and are selfish" Erin, the oldest daughter said. "Dont love her? The woman has lost her mind. I worship the ground she walks on. She should only be subjected to a husband who doesnt love her, then she'll see" Mitch said. "Call her, dad, take her out to dinner, buy her flowers, talk to her. Maybe she'll thaw" Erin said. "Okay, I'll try" Mitch said. After Mitch dropped the kids off at the apartment, he went back to the hotel, and called Naomi:" Naomi, please dont hang up. I want to talk. I'd like to take you out to dinner on Saturday night, we'll skip the tickle party. I just want to talk, please" "Okay" Naomi replied.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell opened the series in fine fashion, beating them, 5-2. Then, the fifth starter lost on Saturday night. After the game, as the team was dressing, Mitch and Naomi gracefully bowed out" We are going to skip it tonight, Naomi and I have a few things to discuss" The couple went to Cafe Martinique, where they got a
quiet table, and Mitch gave Naomi a dozen red roses:" These are for you. I love you so much" Mitch said, taking Naomi's hand. "You arent coming home and getting me into bed tonight by sweet talking me with a few words, Mitch. Our problems are much more serious than that" Naomi said. "Honey, tell me what's bothering you. Let's talk. You talk, and I'll listen, just please, let's deal with whatever it is" Mitch said. "It's everything, Mitch. As I told you. You do all the traveling with the team, and are the big baseball hero of the Good Guys, and I stay home, take care of three kids, and then you come home, tell me about your trip, fuck me, and we settle into this groove. You dont abuse me, Mitch, dont cheat on me, and dont beat me, and maybe I'm being nitpicky, but something is wrong, and I'm just not comfortable" Naomi said. "Do you want to try marriage counseling? I'll do anything, whatever you want. I dont want to lose you again, Naomi. I think I'd die if that happened" Mitch said. "Marriage counseling might work" Naomi said. "Can I come home? I just want to be home for a few days. I'll sleep in the guest room, and I wont touch you if you dont want me to." Mitch said. "Yes, you can come home later tonight. Do the guest room, and then on the last night, you can come sleep with me, and we probably should do it before you go off again for ten days. I dont like this ice cold between us, Mitch, but I had to do this, to get your attention. You were taking me for granted, and I couldnt allow that." Naomi said. "Well, if I was, Iam sorry, baby, and I will never do that again" Mitch said.
That night, Mitch went home, and slept in the guest room. The following day, Kate Hudson beat the Padres before a Sunday sellout, 3-0.
Los Angeles came to town on Monday night. Gil Bellows suffered an opening game, 2-1 defeat to them , before Charlize shut them out, 4-0 on Tuesday night. On Wednesday, Neve Campbell went to the mound on a clear day in front of a sellout, she pitched seven innings, combining with Naomi, Bynes and Duff, in a 4-1 Good Guy win to complete the homestand.
That night, when Mitch went home, the family had dinner. Then, after putting the kids to bed, he went to sleep with Naomi for the first time in weeks. He pensively went near the pajama clad Naomi. "I love you so much" Mitch said, tears in his eyes as he kissed Naomi. "I know you love me, and that whatever you did was more cluelessness than mean spirited. If I didnt, I wouldnt be here right now." Naomi said. "Whatever you want to do with the sex tonight. No feet, no tickling, you call the shots. Whatever you want is fine with me, just being here with you is all that counts." Mitch said. "You can kiss my feet, but no tickling, doesnt seem appropriate with all that's going on, and no oral sex." Naomi said. "Done" Mitch said. With that, the couple made love, and both had orgasms. Afterward, Mitch held Naomi, and kissed her hair. "Dont lose faith in me. Whatever the problem is, we'll work it out. Please call a marriage couneslor, and when I come home, we'll go. I told you, whatever I have to do, I will do,just dont give up on me" Mitch said
"I know we will. Iam not leaving you, Mitch. I still love you, with all my heart, this is why I had to do this, to get your attention. If I didnt give a fuck, I'd have been at the divorce lawyers by now" Naomi said.
The next morning, the couple awoke, and sat at breakfast with their children:" Are you and mom going to get a divorce?" The oldest daughter, Erin asked. "No, honey, we're not. Your mom and I had a long talk last night. We still love each other, very much, that isnt what this was about. We are going to go for marriage counseling, and do whatever we have to do to work this out. We want to keep our marriage and this family together, and we are going to work at it" Mitch said.
So, as the road trip approached, Mitch and Naomi were committed to working on their marriage. As Mitch left for the airport for the flight to San Francisco, he had a few last words with Naomi. "I'll call you, every day. We dont have to do the slutty cyber sex online. I just want to talk to you. I will miss you, every day, and I love you with every inch of my soul" Mitch said, tears in his eyes. "I love you too. Take care of yourself, we are going to get through this, Iam not going anywhere, and I will be here when you get back, and we will get down to doing what it is we have to do to work at our marriage" Naomi said.
In the meantime, the team did hold a Saturday night tickle party, sans Mitch and Naomi. The featured lee would be a female radio broadvaster who broadcast the Good Guys games. She was tied hands and feet to the table in the middle of the fetish club. Gil Bellows began the tickle on her neck with fingers as the squeals began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Then, catcher Barney attacked her pits with fingers, as she thrashed, and more squeals erupted: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOO! Moving down, third baseman Michael tickled her sides, ribs and belly with fingers, causing more squealing and bucking: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG TICKLISH NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Then, second baseman Russell tickled her inner thighs, causing bucking. Finally, Left Fielder Dawson, who'd promised the absent Mitch he'd give the lee a good foot tickling, tickled the radio girl's feet with his fingers and many instruments on her bare soles and toes. She wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with laughter, begging for mercy!: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and she was untied.
So, as the road trip to California began, Mitch and Naomi had broken the ice, and committed to save their marriage. There would be a difficult road ahead when Mitch retuned. What would happen next? Stay tuned to the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Interesting plot twist. A not so uncommon procedure such as marrige counseling might seem dull but in this context it seems to shed more light on the humanity of the characters. I applaud another successful chapter Mitch, as well as look forward to the next one with great anticipation. You have my sincerest gratitude for your literary weavings that offer a slight respite from the drudgery of the day.

Happy D.

Thank you, Mr Darwin. Your kind praise is appreciated, sir. As you know, while a fictional plot about a married couple playing on a tropical island for a purely fictional baseball team, I try to write these stories with the mindset of the complexity of the characters involved. Iam glad that my writings brighten your day. Stay tuned. There will be more to come soon.

Mitch

dang Mitchell how can two people who love each other that much call each other those horrible names? i mean david and i fight, but wow we never ever call each other any of those. if he had, i certainly wouldnt have been as forgiving as naomi. great story as usual Mitch. sorry it took so long for me to read. hmm maybe naomi could go back to acting?

isabeau

No problem, isabeau. Thanks for your praise. They are having problems now, so things are tough. Life cant be all peaches and cream all the time. I posted another story after this one that you may not have read, so please check it out when you get a chance. Take care, and stay tuned for more soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back