• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A ticklish Interogation. (fff/f)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
A TICKLISH INTERROGATION

One afternoon, Danielle was on her way to the mall after school, when her friend’s pulled up beside her in a van.

“Would you like a ride?” her friend Carly asked. She climbed into the van and was immediately knocked out with chloroform.

When Danielle awoke, she was tied spread eagle to Joan’s bed wearing nothing but her underwear. Her friends, Carl, Joan and Sarah were all gathered around her.

“What are you guys doing and why am I tied up?” Danielle asked, a little frightened.

“Well, Sarah said that she saw you making out with my boyfriend.” Joan stated.

“Yeah, and we want to know one thing, why?” Carly added.

“I swear, I didn’t kiss him.” Danielle said.

“Liar!” Joan said and with that she started to tickle Danielle’s armpits, causing Danielle’s whole body to buck. She was extremely ticklish and burst into laughter.

“NOO! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAP! I HAHAHAHA CAN’T STAND THIS! PLEHEHESE! STAHHAP!” Danielle begged through her laughter.

“Why did you kiss him? “ Joan asked as she slowed her tickling.

“I hahahahaha didn’t kiss him, I promise you.” Danielle said.

“Maybe this will change your mind.” Joan said as she pulled two feathers out of her pocket. She then put one in each of Danielle’s armpits and started to move them back and forth. This caused Danielle to burst into laughter once again.

“NOOOOO! HEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I DIDN’T DO IT! PLEASE STAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Joan continued to tickle Danielle with the feather for a short while longer before she stopped.

“We know you did it because I saw you do it, so just admit it, tell us why and this will all be over.” Sarah explained

“I told you! I didn’t do it!” Danielle was ready to cry, but she burst into laughter instead when Sarah dug her fingers into Danielle’s hyper ticklish sides.

“NOT AGAIN! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Sarah moved her fingers closer and closer to Danielle’s navel, causing her to laugh harder.

“DON’T DO THAT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP!” Danielle was in hell, she was being horribly tortured and she really hadn’t done anything wrong.

“Are you going to admit to kissing him know?” Sarah asked as she stopped tickling.

“I didn’t do it. How do I prove it to you?” Danielle cried.

“Then tell us who did it.” Sarah said as she bent over and started to blow raspberries all over Danielle’s ticklish belly. Every time Sarah blew one, Danielle’s tummy flexed in and out and Danielle let out a huge fit of giggles.

“NOOOO! NOT THAT! HEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHESE! HEHHAHAHAHAHA” Finally Sarah stopped.

“All right, either you admit to kissing Joan’s boyfriend, or you tell us who did it. Which is it going to be?” Carly asked.

“I didn’t do it and I don’t know who did it.” Danielle explained for the umpteenth time.

“Fine! Have it you way” Carly said. Then she started to tickle Danielle’s feet. This was Danielle’s most ticklish spot and she burst into gales of laughter.

“NO GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT MY FEET! HEHEHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Danielle’s feet were so ticklish, she hated getting pedicures so this was torture.

“I CAN’T TAKE IT STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEEHEHEHEHSE!”

“Tell us about Joan’s boyfriend then.” Carly said.

“I HAHAHAHA! DON’T KNOW! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Joan then passé Carly a feather and she used it to tickle between Danielle’s toes, this caused her to laugh so hard, it made on noise. Finally, Carly stopped, but not before Danielle lost control of her bladder and wet herself.

“Okay! <gasp> Okay!” Danielle started. “I think I may know who might have done it. <gasp> I think Lauren did it. I heard her say that she really liked him. That is the only person I can think of.”

“Fine! Let’s go find her.” Joan said as they untied Danielle. Joan, Sarah and Carly left to find Lauren, leaving Danielle to walk home in her wet pants.

Sad, ain't it?

Over eight hundred viewings of this short story, and not ONE person wrote a thing. I really hate to see this happen to writers, but in the long run of things, you have to expect it.

I'm willing to be brutally honest with you here, this story is way too short. I don't mean to offend you, or hurt your feelings. However, at least I can actually take the time to write this to you, instead of merely clicking on it and forgetting it ever existed in the first place.

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us in the first place! Your style is on the money, but you've got to add a few inches.

i have to admit i never noticed this story until Ink commented on it. it has a great premise, however it needs a bit more of a plot. also i usually only comment with positive comments , i dont like to hurt anyone. it is rather short, it should be lengthened a tad but the overall idea is terrific. i love revenge scenarios. maybe a bit more descriptive as well. but great start. thanks to Ink i just read it. Ink is a fantastic writer, so dont be offended by his commentary. he means only the best for you. or he wouldnt have bothered posting i'm sure as i wouldnt. i only post on stories that move me in some way or another, and this one has great promise.
write more and good luck!!

isabeau

Good Story

I've said it many times here at TMF, I'm a big fan of gangf/f foot tickling and this story has that & I really enjoyed the Interogation plot. Again Good Story.

Thank You,
LBFT

I liked this story, very great concept. I just wished it could've been longer is all!

I saw the ending was left open for a continuation. Was there ever a follow up to this story.. the tickling of Lauren maybe? A revenge possibly.

I agree with what Ink said five years ago though.. Too short.. It had promise too.

Please write a second, third and fourth part!!! Excellent story, my only criticism is same as all others, too short!! Other than that, awesome!!!!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back