• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish politics

sensitivegirl

TMF Regular
I love everything about him. His keen intellect, his knowledge of all things refined, the way he can discuss any subject I bring up, and the way he looks. Mostly, I love the way he can take me to a place I've never been, a place I only go when he says I go there. He knows just where to touch me. He goes lightly at first, teasing, provoking, and then leaves me satisfied and a quivering mess. He loves to tickle me all night long.
One night we had our usual political debate. He's conservative, I'm more middle of the road. Needless to say, we never run out of things to discuss together. In our crazy and ever changing political climate, there is always something new to try to figure out, the whens, whys, and whoms.
He always thought he was right, like any man, and would passionately argue until he was blue in the face. "So why are the saudis giving Iraq one billion dollars in aid" I asked him, "doesn't that tell you anything, you know the Bush family is in bed with the Saudis." "Dear", he began, if you keep questioning our great President and his motives I will have to find a way to get you to see reason." "Well, if you mean you will tickle me until I admit Bush and Cheney are honest politicians, then bring it on, you don't scare me." We both knew as soon as the words left my mouth I was lying, because the power he has over me does indeed scare me, because I know that I'll end up totally at his mercy once again. For a strong, successful woman like myself, a bit of a control freak, this feeling excites me yet goes totally against my grain. "Tell you what, just drop it," he said, "before I have to make you my tickle slave all night." "Drop what," I pursued, "funny, when you know you can't argue cogently you have to resort to threats...I don't negotiate with terrorists," I said jokingly. That was it. Before I knew it he had me pinned down on my stomach and was tickling my helpless ribs. "Hahahahahaha, stop, don't tickle meeeeee". I begged through my laughter. "I warned you to stop arguing with me and defending the Left dear", "now you will laugh for me all night." "Nooo, I'm sorry baby, I won't say another thing." I couldn't finish my plea. His fingers dug into my ticklish ribs, tickling between them, counting them, teasing me, and I couldn't move, I coudln't beg, all I could do was listen to the sound of my laughter. "HAAAAA.,,,HAAAA...STOOOOOOOOOP". He would stop when he was ready, and only then. "Dear, I warned you, now admit W is the finest president in the last twenty years." My politics are very near and dear to my heart, so I sweetly said "not on your life."Admit it dear, so I can stop and just make love to you, I know you'd love that, just admit that the Right is right." "Even a horrible tickling couldn't make me admit that Dick Cheney is honest," I said between laughs. "OK, dear, have it your way". His fingers locked inside my armpits and I screamed with laughter. "Hahahahahahah stop, please Hahahahah". I coudln't breathe. He knew this spot was lethal. He tickled there, his fingers going deep into the hollows, my bare armpits being tortured unmercifully. He stopped briefly, and I don't know how, but some velcro strapped leg and hand cuffs materialzed, he must have had them hidden under the couch, and I found myself helplessly hogtied. He sat on my butt facing my feet and pulled my ticklish and vunerable feet toward him. At this point if I suggested that W be put on Mount Rushmore I didn't have a snowball's chance in hell. Once he saw my perfect soles I knew he couldn't resist. "Darling, Bush is indeed a great man, and I didn't mean he was incompetant when I said he was incompetant, I meant....."Shut up dear," he said. His fingers danced on my soles, teasing my arches, toes and heels. "You are mine now, tickle, tickle" he teased, "laugh for me , laugh for me dear." I didn't want to laugh, I didn't want to scream, but I had no choice."Haaaaa haaaa, hheeeee heee stop honey pleaseeee, please dont' tickle me anymore baby....hahahahah." He kept tickling me and then started sucking my toes, his tongue between them, licking them with his tongue, flicking it between my sensitive toes, making me pay for my stubborn attitude. After my feet were pink from being scratched and my cheeks hurt from laughing, he untied my feet and flipped me over on my back, leaving my hands tied behind me. "No," I said, "baby, don't.". I knew as soon as he sat on my thighs I was done. "Honey, please, let me pleasure you, I'm so excited, we both are, anything you want..how about a nice dinner and a full body massage, you know work has you stressed, don't do it." We both knew where his fingers were going next, and my eyes widened. The one place that can incapacitate me, that tickles so much it hurts, that would make me admit anything. Up they crawled toward my hips, and I started giggly and squirming immediately when he reached the spot. "Laugh for me baby, laugh for me" his voice becoming whispery as his arousal grew. He so loved having a woman he considered intelligent and articulate a begging wreck. His fingers gently dug into that dreaded crease where the leg meets the body, where almost every woman can be tickled to death. "Hahahahahahaahahahahahha.....". It wasn't laughter anymore it was hysterics, as my body squirmed beneath his fingers and the weight of his body. "Not exactly a contender for Hillary's cabinet now are you dear.," he teased as he made me shake and buck. "Hahaha..please..mercy..pleaseeeeeeeeee....". Finally, when he let me have a much needed breath, I looked in his eyes, and practically growled "darling, take me now."

The rest, as they say, is history.,,one he and I can agree on. I will never confess to him that I'm really a registered Republican.

Last edited:
wow great story and what a concept. arguing about politics. you should write more, your descriptions are terrific.

isabeau :bubble:

thanks

thanks Is,,,,I've seen you all over the forum and enjoy your contributions as well..

again,good words mean alot to a newbie.

:bump:

Well, I'll be damned!

Who knew politics could be so exciting?! This story gives whole new meaning to the way Bush arouses me....(I kill me!) Anyhoo, sensitivegirl, thank you for the amazing story, welcome to the TMF, and last but certainly not least, Happy Tickling!!! :happyfloa

You're Very Much Welcome, My Dear.

sensitivegirl said:
thank you for the kind words...like your halloween costume... :bowing:

I'll always give kind words to a lady and wonderful author. My halloween costume, btw, was only a t-shirt that read "Cheap Ass Halloween Costume". Someone tried to linch me for that...curious... :upsidedow

kirasao said:
I'll always give kind words to a lady and wonderful author. My halloween costume, btw, was only a t-shirt that read "Cheap Ass Halloween Costume". Someone tried to linch me for that...curious... :upsidedow

uh what halloween costume???? lol and yes she is a wonderful author, who also posted a true story that completely fooled me til the end, the rascal. lol

isabeau

isabeau said:
uh what halloween costume???? lol and yes she is a wonderful author, who also posted a true story that completely fooled me til the end, the rascal. lol

isabeau

I believe that sensitivegirl is referring to my ninja outfit as my Halloween costume. :jester:

6 ninjas

If those brothers of yours ever put down their weapons and pick up feathers...let me know.... :evilha:

*Snickers*

sensitivegirl said:
If those brothers of yours ever put down their weapons and pick up feathers...let me know.... :evilha:

Will do, beautiful. I, however, DO have quite a few feathers... :angel:

An awesome story and I would like to democratically ask...

May I liberally tickle you? :evilha: :wub: :Kiss1:

I really liked this story. It was simple and short. And I like how they keep calling each other "dear." Nice job, and welcome.

thanks

thank you angel for the compliments...its pretty easy to write about something you're passionate about,,especially with the right muse.

and thank you mitchj ....nice to start monday morning with a "double gulp" :angel:

Last edited:
awesome story love to see more of it. Maybe a f/m story to add hehe. Ttys sensitive girl,tickle tickle

bump for you

Very hot story... *pant*

But you're an incorrigible tease. :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back