• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true g/f attacked nylons

chazz

TMF Poster
lastweekend my girlfriend and i were at her friends house. hes a huge guy, and he has a few big roommates. my girlfriend is tiny...shes is blonde, and soo small, but beautiful, her feet are 5's...soo cute. anyway she was sitting on the couch between her friend and his roomie. she was wearing nice black dress pants, and these tall boots that zip, and we all found out she had on black soft silky pantyhose on under her pants soon... we were all having a few drinks and having a good time...when this obnoxious guy that new her from long ago was flirting with her, and he started bringing up old memories of ticking her when they were little, and he asked if she was still ticklish...she turned red a little and was like yea right...thats when he leaped onto her and stadled her and dug right into her ribs..i couldnt believe it!! i was a little mad, but enjoyed it...she exploded with laughter, screaming begging him fracticly to stop!! saying "help me! get him off! hahahaha! no! noo! make him stop" but the two big guys next to her each grabbed her arms and held them tightly and started her armpits and said "get her!" she was too cute and hot to not tickle her...i then got up and grabbed her kicking legs, and called another dude over, he seemed excited to help me with this...we each pushed her pants up and unzipped her boots and pulled them right off her tiny feet in NYLONS!!! and red polish on those little toes, we went crazy on them, up and down, under her toes, i thought she would die, there was now like 5 guys on this poor little girl!!! i couldnt believe it!! then we all picked her and carried her to the bedroom and put her on the bed, i then got on her and held her down kissing her, and like 4 or 5 guys were attacking her little nyloned feet....she was going nuts, screaming!! she turned bright red, her makeup was running down her face, she started getting mad, but i knew those guys couldnt help but tickle those cute feet, they probably all wanted to tickle for some time...after about 20 minutes, i made them all stop...she got her together, and we all left alone for the night...but we wouldnt give her the boots back, we all wanted to have a veiw of her feet in those nylons it was a great horny night!!!

hope you enjoy, i have pics of her feet in black nylons - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=67189&highlight=pantyhose+footies

Not me

I have always fantasized about me and a bunch of guys tickling my girl as long as it stays tickling for them. That scenerio would be a dream come true for me, but I would probably not be seing much of her after that because she would probably leave.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back