• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kount Kongo (King Kong parody: 3 pictures, 2 to come).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
In the 1970s, I wrote an amateur screenplay called "Kount Kongo", a satirical take on "King Kong", one of my all-time favorite films. Recently, I've prepared illustrations to accompany the script and, with Peter Jackson's big budget remake only weeks away, this seemed like a sound time to share them. Three pictures are completed and I'll add the final two sometime next week, making a tidy five in all:

Attachments

• Kount Kongo-1.jpg
    Kount Kongo-1.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Kount Kongo-2.jpg
    Kount Kongo-2.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Kount Kongo-3.jpg
    Kount Kongo-3.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Thanks amk! I complete a couple of such drawings every week, so I really ought to post more diligently than I do. A lot of it isn't worth replicating, but that's no excuse for ignoring the stuff that is.

Already gave my opinion on TTC. It's good to see you posting here as well. :)

Thanks CE (gotta fight myself from calling you Vlad here!) I appreciate it! I do enjoy posting on both sites. I've maintained a low-level presence here since May, but didn't take the opportunity to send artwork till the end of October, when the TTC was down for four straight days. I believe you were still having your own computer troubles at the time and missed that messy affair. Just as well... it as an angst-ridden time!

Attachments

• Kount Kongo-4.jpg
    Kount Kongo-4.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Kount Kongo-5.jpg
    Kount Kongo-5.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Kount Kongo-6.jpg
    Kount Kongo-6.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back