• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The car thread

Bel

4th Level Green Feather
The car thread

What kind of car do you got now and what was your first car and is there a car that was that special car for you that you miss. And what kind of car would you like to own but probably cant afford.

Well for me my car right now is a Seat Ibiza sport 2.0 a yellow car and my first car was a Fiat 128 and that will probably be my special car since it was my first car and i bought it for next to nothing. And it would be fun to own a Ferrari or Lamborgini once in your life but i guess i cant afford one. I could probably make a very long list about cars i would like but cant afford.

The boys and I have black cars, a small Ford pick up, a jiberty, & a Rav 4. On "www.googleearth.com" (fascinating site) we zoomed in the satellite photo on our house and actually saw a black car in the driveway. My first car was an Opel Kadett. I miss my old black '69 Lincoln Continental with suicide doors. It went up in flames. :firedevil Someone gave her the evil eye I bet...just found a pic of the same model and color:
http://www.lincolncontinentalownersclub.com/images/Lajoie 69.JPG

My first car was a Toyota Corolla. It was good (no major problems), but I had to return it after the lease was up. :p Now I have a Honda Accord. In the future though, I'd like to get a hybrid. :D

blondie46 said:
On "www.googleearth.com" (fascinating site) we zoomed in the satellite photo on our house and actually saw a black car in the driveway.

No lie that's a facinating site. I can see the damn palm tree in my front yard.

As for favorite cars, too many to name. The fastest ones I had as a kid were Pontiacs (Bonneville Tri-Power, GTO). Lots of speeding tickets too.

:bump: Don't tell me no one else here has a car! :blaugh:

The UK version of the Honda Accord looks way cooler than the American one! And the website is better. :D

Right now I dont have a car, because I dont drive at the moment. The first cars that I drove were my parents old Buick Regal, and then their old Cutlass Surpreme. The first car I had that was mine was when I was 19, was a Toyota Celica covertible. In the spring, I hope to be driving again, and to get a Buick. My dream car, has always been a Mercedes convertible, but the only way I could ever probably afford that, is if I won the lottery.

Mitch

Mitchell said:
My dream car, has always been a Mercedes convertible, but the only way I could ever probably afford that, is if I won the lottery.

I know what you mean, Mitch. :p

2 of my fav cars come from Bel's country, Sweden ... Volvo and Saab ... !! I currently have a Volvo 850 that I just love ... but right now it needs a new engine!

The car ..... THE CAR ... the one I love but couldn't afford ... ?? the older BMW 740iL's (E38's) ... but those new BIG Audi's are really nice as well ... !!

Car i have now is my first that i got when my father died over a year ago
1996 ford taurus GL, green(i call it the green lantern)

Its decent, max speed of 110(and my gps is evidence i have matched that speed) but more importantly i value it for my bumper stickers

RIP DIMEBAG-Gone never forgotten
Fly honeys(local band i roadied for)
H.I.M
World series champion chicago whitesox
free the west memphis three(wm3.org)

I'm in love. She's THE ONE. Navy blue, unassuming, a pal, like an old navy buddy. The Jeep Commander. She said, "yes." The wedding's in February.

My first car was a bronze 1973 Plymouth Scamp. Basicly a Dart. Next up was a gold 1967 Barracuda Fastback and currently I'm on a white 1965 Ford Econoline van. The windsheild is busted out and I'm selling it so, I too have too foot my way around town unless I can get a ride. Currently, I'd like to have a '70-'72 Dodge Demon w/340 6 Pack and 8 3/4 suregrip or Dana 60 rearend but, my dream car would probably be a '70 Challenger R/T w/ 426 HEMI.

First car was a 1978 Datsun 510 (Brown with rust accents). My current car is a dark green 2000 Monte Carlo. My greatest vehicle was my 2000 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4. It lost a battle with a city transit bus on a left hand turn :(

1st: '86 Plymouth Horizon Hey, I was 16. It was wheels. I was happy.
2nd: white Ford Mustang
3rd: lime green Chevy Blazer
4th: 2000 navy blue Pontiac Grand Prix. sweet ride

Current: 2007 black Infiniti G35X. I love, love, love my car. :bounce:

Living in Manhattan, I currently don't own a car. My first car was a 1968 Mustang. :couch:

1st car was technically not mine, it still belongs to my parents and it was my mother´s car.
1992 Nissan Micra, european car of the year in 1992....and it´s red by the way. It´s a very reliable car. Mine´s now 17 years old and still runs like a new one.

2nd car and really my 1st one is currently for sale
It´s a 2002 Audi A3...a little piece of technical perfection. Black like the night :) I still am amazed how fast that car can corner withour under or oversteer....it´s amazing!!! I love the car!!!!!!!!!! Actually so far i keep rejecting offers for it and in hope that i´ll end up selling to a friend and see it again in the future.

Likely in Germany i´ll buy a new one, the last version of the A3 with a little bit more horsepower than mine....and if all goes well, in 1 or 2 years i bring it back home with me :)

Car of my dreams....dont know....usually i dont think in a car that i guess will not be practical to maintain for daily life. I dont like the idea of having a car just like a Museum piece. So the Audi A3 i think it´s the best solution for me combining speed, confort and some room to move friends and stuff. But i´ll keep moving and buying newer and more powerfull versions :D :D :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back