• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a Ticklish Party

Vexis

TMF Regular
One time, I decided to have a 2-day"sleepover". I invited all 15 of my guy friends(who i managed to get tickle obsessed). I also invited my really good friend, Molly, who is great to be around and is friends with all my friends. Molly is about 5'4, blond, and very slender. And extremely ticklish on her stomach. My guy friends came first. I told them what we were going to do and had time to prepare b4 Molly arrived. I have a Ping-Pong table in my basement. We removed the net and attached 4 handcuffs to it. we got some rope too. just in case...*evil laugh*. When Molly arrived, we all went downstairs. the first thing she saw was the table. she was confused for a moment. We took advantage of that moment to tackle her and 'cuff her to the table. Molly, as i said, is extremely ticklish, but enjoys being tortured. When we cuffed her to the table, we took out scissors(she was wearing and old shirt) and cut her shirt off just under her breasts, showin her entire belly. we also pulled her pants down just a bit to show even more belly. to make sure she didnt hurt herself bucking, i took some rope and tied it around her waist. Then we each took out our own fav tickle tool(such as feather, feather duster, electric tooth brush and talcum powder, fingers, hair, etc.). We all started to tickle her belly. Holy sh*t, how ticklish she is there! she started to buck around and scream and laugh and beg and cry rite away, all at the same time! i think this was the most people she ever had tickling her at once( as i said before, 15 people, and myself), so she was unprepared for how bad it tickled. we gave her a safe word, but i think either she didnt want to use it, or she fergot it. she didnt say it once!! we tickled her for about 3 hours(she didnt want us to stop! it was amazing!) she got here at 3:15 and it was 6:30 when she really looked like she couldnt take any more serious tickling and we stopped. i decided it was time for dinner, so we left molly tied there(giving her a breather) and made dinner. we left her tied up, so we fed her ourselves. but we all "accidentally" dropped some of her food on her belly and had to slurp it up ourselves. then we had desert; milkshakes. a couple of my friends "accidentally" spilt theirs into her naval over and over again, and had to drink it up, or slurp it up. dinner took a while(about 2 hours). we watched a tv show(with Molly still tied up on the table). then we untied her and took her into my back room. there i had my own "thing" that i wanted to tie her one. It looks sort of like a half circle with a little thing on the back where the feet go and room on top for the arms to go. its padded and comfortable. Whe tied her on it(so her back went on the curved part) it stretched her shirt so that it went up a little and her pants so that it went down a bit, so even more tummy was exposed.we took out our tools again and started tickling her again. there were so many of us that you couldnt even see any of her skin. this went on for an hour, and then we went to bed, with molly back on the table. we slept in shifts, half of us tickling her, while the other half slept. In the morning, we untied her and let her sleep in my bed for a couple of hours. Then the tickling resumed, this time just on the half circle. we let her sleep that night, then she went home. It was all really fun. and she said she enjoyed it too!

Last edited:
i looked on the internet. my "thing" looks sumthing like this

Attachments

• Auto tickler.jpg
    Auto tickler.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,087
Last edited:
great story but poor molly sort of imagine all that tickling wow. and great artwork did you create that yourself?

isabeau

wow

That's easily the best post I've read in a long time. Thanks for sharing.

isabeau said:
great story but poor molly sort of imagine all that tickling wow. and great artwork did you create that yourself?

isabeau
no i didnt as i said i found it on the internet.

The_belly_god said:
How could Molly stand up to so many hours of extreme tickling like that and still say she liked it? Are you sure this story is 100% true? Would you ever do that to Molly again? How old was she at the time?
ill keep her age for her. i dont want to give any personal info of hers away. i dont know how she stood it. we were ready to stop any time she told us to, but she never did. maybe its her pride. i might do it to her again. depends on if she wants it. :tickle:

wow. ive been tickled before pretty intensly, but that is about 10 times worse. wow.

btw does molly have an account on tmf?

she said ok. her name is ticklishMolly (creative, eh?) :angel:

Wow! It's a wonder how long she endured that tickling for all that time! I might have been able to stand it for while but I might have needed more breaks than what she got. I am so jealous! I would love that to happen to me!

I really have to admire Molly for all she went through. Good for her!

:happyfloa

If I get tied up and tickled by 3 or more people for several minutes the only thing on my mind is not to pee myself. I cannot imagine being tickled so long by so many people without accident which doesn't mean I am saying it can't be true.

The_belly_god said:
Well ask them to let you go to the bathroom first LOL.;)

Sure but in this story the girl was captured immediately after she entered the house and tickled for 3 hours. Such a long time can become a problem for a woman even without tickling ...

christine1010 said:
Sure but in this story the girl was captured immediately after she entered the house and tickled for 3 hours. Such a long time can become a problem for a woman even without tickling ...
um...maybe she went before she left her house :p

The_belly_god said:
Oh I was wondering...So TicklishMolly, you don't mind nonconsentual tickling?
hmm...not really, but as im sure you can tell it tends to lean more towards the "torture" end, past "playful"

Some People Are Just Lucky

I would have loved to been there for that one.... probably the best true experince ive every read. Sounds like she's a fun one to tickle so i hope u get alot more chances to "play" with her.

didnt you notice that i put sleepover in quotes? of course guys dont have sleepovers! people might get ideas. not sure exactly what we did call it, it wasnt the "pull up a sleeping bag and pick a cozy spot on the floor" sleepover. it was a "guys kinda hang around and try to look cool, watch R rated movies, etc". i understand why u dont believe it, but i swear its at least 97.7% true, this happened awhile ago, mightve forgotten sumthing, but whatever.

I know that this happened about 2 years ago or so but if you ever do that again to her can I join you. I do live in NJ ^ ^ anywho first time reading it and wow sounds exciting

Awesome story. Molly sounds incredible! Was her stomach her only ticklish area? What about her feet?

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back