• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

End Of Regulation, A Short Fall, and then, Important Issues Abound

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their last road trip of the season, going five and four to Washington, Philly, and Cincinnatti. Returning home for a final week, they faced the Mets and Braves for the last six games of the regular season, with the division all wrapped up, before embarking into the playoffs.
The team had an off day Monday before beginning the series with the Mets. That day, Mitch and Naomi met with the couneslor, knowing they had intense work to do that week, before perhaps having to take a short hiatus from the sessions, to deal with the playoffs. During the session, the couneslor recommended something. "I read something in a book once. The book said, that even if a couple isnt intentionally touching each other, they should use little physical gestures to show their love. I want you guys to try something. Even if you're not making love, I want the two of you to sleep really close together, cuddle, and if you are both on your backs, have your toes touching one another's" The couneslor said. Naomi began to giggle. "Naomi, what is it?" The couneslor said. "Well, my feet are extremely ticklish, and if he sleeps with his toes touching mine all night, I wont be able to get to sleep" She said with a giggle. "Try, Naomi, do the best you can, and if it's too ticklish, improvise" The couneslor said. "Anything else?" Mitch asked. "Yes, do little physical gestures, an arm or hand touch of the shoulder, hands around each other's waists. If one has the back turned, the other one should come up behind them, and wrap their arms around the waist. Any little gesture to show. "I love you, and I'm there for you" The couneslor said. "Okay, we'll try it" Mitch said.
That night, the Good Guys played the Mets. Kate Hudson pitched, and fired eight innings of one run ball, in a 1-0 win. When Mitch and Naomi got home, they undressed, made love, and tried to do the sleeping with the toes touching, with very limited success for Naomi. "I can't do this, your toes are tickling the soles of my feet" She said, barely able to control the giggles. "Okay, so we wont do that" Mitch said, moving his foot away from Naomi's. Mitch lay there pensively, and Naomi tried to talk to him:" What? What are you thinking?" She asked. "How I'd love to hear you laugh, and tie you up, and tickle the daylights out of you, like old times, instead of all this trouble" Mitch said. "I know you would, but we can't. We need to do what the couneslor said, and remember we agreed to shelve the heavy tickling for a while. Iam still just as ticklish as ever, and will be when we finish this counesling. I dont like to say no to you, but Mitch, we have to be serious about this" Naomi said, lovingly but strongly. "Iam deadly serious. I told you, I dont want to lose you, so whatever it takes." Mitch said.
The next night, after yet another counseling session, Gil Bellows blanked the Mets, 3-0. Charlize Theron went to the hill on Thursday night, and came away a 4-1 winner.
Atlanta came to town over the weekend to finish the regular season, and it was here that the Good Guys demise began. After Neve Campbell suffered a 6-3 defeat on Friday night, the fifth starter got bashed, 5-0, on Saturday. Sunday could have been the worst possible game that the Good Guys could have hoped for going into the playoffs. After a spot starter, subbing for Kate, who was resting for Game 1 of the playoffs, pitched well, the Good Guys and Braves took it to extra innings. The game went on, and on, with many pitchers being used, until finally being decided in the 18th inning, on an Atlanta homerun. The Good Guys had been swept in their last regular season series. Although the games were meaningless in the standings, everyone hoped the team could shake it off before the playoffs began.
The Phillies were the Good Guys opponents in the National League Division Series. Game 1 opened in Paradise on Tuesday afternoon. Kate Hudson was brilliant, striking out thirteen, and coming away with a 2-1 win. Gil Bellows followed Kate to the mound the next afternoon. He pitched into the ninth, getting support from a Mitch homerun. The Good Guys were three outs away from taking a two games to none lead, when disaster struck. Hilary Duff, with a 3 run lead, gave up a grand slam homerun, to send the Paradise Islanders to a very difficult defeat.
The teams traveled to Philadelphia for Game Three. Charlize Theron was brilliant, firing one run ball into the ninth, as the Good Guys took the series lead, with a 5-1 triumph. The Phillies were losing 3-0 in Game four, and nine outs from elimination, when the pitching collapsed for the Good Guys, and Philadelphia rallied, to take a 5-4 win, that tied the series at two games all.
The teams went back to Paradise for a deciding Game Five, and, on Sunday night, 60,000 jammed Good Guy Stadium with Kate Hudson on the hill. The Atlanta Braves, who had won their series, were waiting for the winner of the Phillies Good Guys series. Hudson, with home run support from Mitch, took the Good Guys into the seventh with the lead. After Kate tired, Naomi was brought in with the Good Guys leading 4-0, and this is where the Paradise Islanders season, in a matter of a few pitches, came to a premature, and excruciating, end. Naomi gave up a couple of hits, and a run, and before the bullpen could ready itself, Naomi served up a Grand Slam Home Run to the Phillies, to give them the lead, and put the Good Guys on the defensive. The Good Guys tried desperately to rally in the ninth, but, trailing 5-4, with the bases loaded, Mitch swung through a blistering Billy Wagner fastball, to end a very difficult season, for the Paradise Island Good Guys. After winning the World Series in Hilary Duff's first year with the team, the Tropical Wonders sat on the bench, having been sent into a very premature winter.
In the clubhouse, there was frustration, and a few tears, but the Good Guys, class acts that they were, were graceful in defeat:" This isn't the way we envisioned the season ending. We are very disappointed. I want to thank the fans for their support all season, and we look forward to coming back next year, and standing here as World Champs again" Mitch said.
That night, when they got home, the couple, making strides in rebuilding their marriage, were left to contemplate what might have been:" I wish we could get out of here for a while, this is so hard" Naomi said, tears in her eyes. "We will. Maybe we'll have my mother or yours come stay for a while, so we can get away. It would be nice. It's been a rough year, with all our personal problems, and now this too" Mitch said.
In the meantime, on the following night, the team held it's last tickle party of the year, as everyone had their bags packed, and plans for the winter. The featured lee would be an intern, a recent college graduate. who had been with the team observing all season,and had been offered a job by Alan, the previous night. She was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Catcher Barney began the tickle on her neck with fingers, as the giggles began: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, third baseman Michael attacked the intern's underarms, sides and ribs with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! TICKLISH! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Second baseman Russell was next, tickling the intern on her belly, and hips, and inner thighs, as she howled and squealed some more: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Then, Left Fielder Dawson tickled her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, Mitch tickled the pretty intern on her soles with fingers, feathers, and ice. The intern went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, squealing with laughter, and begging for mercy: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NOOO MORE! NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOO! PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the exhausted and red faced intern was untied.
So, it had been a very disappointing end to the season for the Good Guys. Now came the long, cold lonely winter. Mitch and Naomi were hopefully on the road to progress, and the winter would allow time for them to rest, reflect, and work on their marriage. Times were tough then, but there was always next year for the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

eeks about the toe touching at night, i know i couldnt handle that. and what rotten luck to lose the championship. yes it has been a rough year for all of them, and hope the next year will be a better one. good idea for Mitch and Naomi to get away. that should help. great installment as always Mitch

isabeau :wavingguy

Thank you, isabeau. Yes, toe touching can be ticklish! :devil: Anyhow, as always, stay tuned, a new season is coming soon.

Mitch

P'S Since they had won the World Series the year before, I figured I'd have them lose this year. After all, they cant win every year, but new fun is soon to arrive!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back