• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We Need A Florida Gathering Sometime!!

bellytickling

TMF Master
hey this goes out to all the Florida tickle fans. Sometime we need to have a Florida tickle Gathering. I know it may be hard because everybody may be so spread out over the state, but if we get enough people (both men and women) who are interested I know we could have one. Well, enough of my gripeing about it, just thought I would put it outthere. thanx.

I'm on the other side of the state, but I think a FL gathering would be awesome! Maybe we can all go to Orlando???? I'd be willing to help, think I could get a person or two from out of state involved too.

YES! YES! YES!

We NEED a Florida Tickle Gathering
We can call it SEST (South East Society of Ticklephiles)
Or FLET or FET (FLorida Enthusiasts of Tickling)
Or SST (Sunshine State Ticklephiles)

We should have it in a centralized area, like Orlando.
Miami is too far for many people.
At least Orlando is somewhere on the middle.

PLEASE someone organize something.

bellytickling said:
hey this goes out to all the Florida tickle fans. Sometime we need to have a Florida tickle Gathering. I know it may be hard because everybody may be so spread out over the state, but if we get enough people (both men and women) who are interested I know we could have one. Well, enough of my gripeing about it, just thought I would put it outthere. thanx.

I live in Orlando and I would be down with having one.
Me and my fiance would be there. :lovestory

ticklkitten said:
Well, I live in this crazy house where gatherings take place so I'm pretty knowledgable about the planning involved and such. Soooo... if people are actually serious about this let's get a ball rolling.

So far, we have a possibility of it occuring in Orlando because that's pretty central. SO unless someone here has a home in Orlando and would be willing to host at their place a hotel suite is a likely setting. Anyone with an opinion please jump in and we also need to know how many are interested!

Nooooo... I'm not trying to find an excuse to get out of MI again and head to the sub tropics. :wub:

But if people actually serious they need to speak up! :bump:

Hi Ticklekitten,
I am very intersted in getting the ball rolling. I have been to a couple of tickle parties in Detroit. I dont think I met you though. I went to the parties in 2003 and 2004.
Anyways my fiance and I live in Orlando and we are willing to help get this thing going. Email me at [email protected].
I'm ready to have a PARTY!

I'm a native Floridian (raised in Miami and educated in Gainesville) so I am familiar with much of the state... and much of Orlando.

I might suggest asking around if there is a tremendous desire to have the hotel near Disney World, Universal, Sea World, International Drive, or other similar locations.

Sometimes a hotel (that is near one of those venues) will drive the price up... but sometimes hotels will drive the price down if they know a large group is coming. Other factors include proximity to Orlando International Airport. (Many hotels, as you might guess, have free shuttles from the airport to the hotel.)

Living here in New Hampshire for 1.5 years, and an additional 5.5 years in the Northeast, has really made me appreciate the warm weather that I was so accustomed to. I would also love to assist in any way I can. For example, my non-evil stepmother is a travel agent...​

I'm there. Let's do it.
Unfortunately I have no connections or the financial means to start this.
Surely someone here can start the feathers stroking.

I live in the Tampa Bay area and would be interested in something like that. Don't know what to do really as far as set up, but would be willing to help someone that does know how to get these things started.

yes very interested in a tickle Gathering in florida, but really don't know how to get started on one. Maybe someone who has experience with Gatherings can help. Orlando would be good place for one. I would be there ready to laugh.

If we can maybe get everyone to agree on a date & a hotel, then someone needs to contact that hotel & set it up for a group rate.
OR . . . if someone lives near by that has enough room to host a gathering . . .
We just need guarantees from everyone willing to come so no one will get stiffed with the hotel bill.

I would even travel to Ft Lauderdale to attend a Tickle Gathering.
We can do it.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back