• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tickle on the OC

boom789

On tonight's episode of the OC, there was a quick moment at the end when Ryan, Marissa, Summer, and Seth are gathered in Seth's room. Summer (Rachel Bilson) is barefoot and poked Marissa with her foot leading to a short tickle from Marissa and Ryan.

yea I saw that boom that was pretty good, she put her foot in front of marissa (mischa barton) and then put it in front of ryan (benjamin mckenzie) and he tickles her foot, it was pretty good she was laughing pretty hard

Awesome! Thanks for the tip, Boom. :D

Last edited:
Dam it Why did I stop watching the OC. :sowrong: I hope someone can make a clip.

Can you please post the episode number?? I ll try find it and make a clip...

My god finally! I can't wait till they show the new season of the OC over here now! anyone have a clip?

Arrghh, I was actually watching the very begining of that episode; and then I went: "nahh won't be good" and changed the channel. :sowrong:

Ah ha, I believe it's Episode 308 -“The Game Plan”

Biggest OC FAN EVER

i saw that im glad someone posted about it i was just about to post that but i saw it already here lol. She souded super ticklish. Now we know rachel and Mischa are ticklish.

Can anybody confirm the episode number and about how far into it the scene takes place? I cant seem to find anything in episode 8... :rant:

It happens literally 5 seconds before the end of the episode. Nice scene too, Summer nudges Marissa in the leg with her foot and said something about her toes I couldn't quite make out at the time. Marissa grabs her toes for a second and then she puts her foot near Ryan who briefly tickles it and Summer giggles sweetly and says "NO!". Lol. Wish I'd captured that episode

I downloaded episode 8 of series 3 and there is no such scene near the end.
Ryan punching a boxing bag is the last thing I see, so either the episode I downloaded is not complete or it's not episode 8. Can anyone help so I can find the scene and make a clip pls :couch:

Okay we're getting somewhere. Let's see..the episode you describe is the last one I saw and since I missed the OC last week that would make it episode 10 we're actually looking for.

that would make it episode 10 we're actually looking for

ok that makes sense then, thanks for the feedback, so unless anyone comes up with new info or a clip, I m waiting until episode 10 appears on the net (I havent found anything beyond 8 so far).

There's quite a few tickling scenes on ther O.C. Ryan tickles Marissa a few times, once shes says' i'm ticklish' and Seth tickles Summer when he's kissing her on the neck. She says something like 'your totally tickling me!'

Well the original poster said 'tonights episode' and that episode was episode 3x08, and I just started downloading the torrent. Word on here is it's real and complete, hopefully. So I'll see if it's the whole thing and skim through it (no way in hell am I watching the whole thing) :ermm:

I've confirmed it IS in fact 308, or 3x08. Season 3 episode 8. It's at the very end, literally the last couple seconds till it fades out. I'm not really great at the whole editing, posting thing. :sadcry:

But still thats where it is. :)

Mystery solved... it IS episode 08. I downloaded episode 7 but it was wrongly named as episode 8 that's why all the confusion.

Anyway I m sorry to say the scene is a disappointment to me at least, the camera is very far, and while Rachel Bilson's giggling is excelent, most of it happens while the camera zooms even further away and fades out...

I will make a clip as soon as I solve some sound codec problems I m having... unless someone else posts one first..

Well, the scene might not be the best, but it's still a (foot-)tickling scene. :D

Thanks for your efforts, Snap. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back