• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carolina Bermudez of Z100 Ticklish on her feet?

Angel_2

2nd Level Indigo Feather
OK I was on my way to school today and I was listening to z100. They had the zmorning zoo on and fans could call in and ask any questions(with in reason of course) to Carolina Bermudez so this guy called up and asked her if she would like to have her toes sucked. And her answer was No! don't touch my feet and then she gave a laugh. I guess by that reaction she gave she is ticklish on her feet. :woot:. Just though I would let you guys know. Hope you enjoy

Thanks, Metsfan! Her pic is below. :D

1793_1121793443.jpg

And here's her webpage: Carolina Bermudez

she is so hot and if her feet are ticklish that just makes it all the better. Your welcome amk714 just looking out for the tickleing family. :grouphug:

i would say thats a definate yes to her feet being ticklish. Most girls who dont like they're feet touched are more than likely very ticklish

Wow! Great info, and gorgeous girl. Thanks!

Mitch

Hmm thats cool, but I couldn't date a chick that wouldn't let me toch her feet. She is pretty cute.

She was on One Life To Live today. I am very curious as to what her feet look like.
sherlock.gif

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back