• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Milagros Shaving Thread

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
This thread is dedicated to Milagros shaving. I'm sure we are all quite jovial when we picture him lathering up :triangle:

Well, I don't know what Milagros looks like, but I don't think I want to picture him lathering himself up. :xlime:

Nice to see you posting again, ShiningIce. :D

ROFLMAO!!! :D Welcome back, your iciness! :bouncybou

Does Milagros even shave? :p If so, does he use an electric shaver or a hand-held razor? :p

I know for a FACT that he does not even NEED to shave
God Shave the Queen!

Are you saying that Mils doesn't grow facial hair, Chris? :jester:

I have a beard, so I just trim, but don't shave. :D
Nice new sig pic, Shining Ice. :smilestar

Oh Milagros think of all your loyal fans who came here just to see you hsave. Couldnt you do it just once? THINK OF THE CHILDREN!! :dropatear

There were times when I didn't have a beard and shaved. They can remember those times. :D

Shaving is a personal preference, and I don't care whether one shaves or not. After all, Jesus never shaved, and people don't think less of him for that. :D

I don't know. Maybe he has a shaving fetish. :yowzer:

It's time for Mils to post his photo in members pics.

Mils and I have pics of our "South Park" characters at the "Frappr" website. :D (Click on the "Members map" link in the left column of the TMF homepage to see them.)

Ah yes, I see. Weird looking little dudes, you and Mils. :D

I look even weirder in person. :p

I don't want to shave any more than your wolf Ice Fang wants to shave off his fur. :D

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back