• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a tickling experiment

TicYourToe

A tickling experiment

– dedicated to a lovely young lady in the chat –

I am living with a lovely charming young lady in a chatroom somewhere between Munich, Germany and the American West Coast. Our relationship is very harmonic and romantic, cause we both love tickling as a passion and – let’s call her Cornelia – enjoys it very much being tickled by me.

I am sitting here in the living room of our chat apartment, while she is already sleeping in the bedroom next door. The door is open and I can see her slumber, breathing very calm and even.

I myself was unable to fall asleep, cause at first it is oppressively hot tonight and at second I want to make an experiment, which I have in mind for a few weeks. The question is: is it possible to tickle Cornelia in a way, that she doesn’t wake up and can I bring her to a point, where she can unconsciously enjoy my tickling?

Conny is very ticklish – I know that from various of our tickling sessions – and she has different ticklish spots all over her body. So I have a great choice of possibilities, if ……, yes, if she doesn’t wake up with my first careful touch.

I very quietly creep to the bedroom on the tips of my toes and have to adapt the darkness there with my eyes. Then I see her enchanting body, laying on the bed, sleeping very deeply. She lays on her right side and has curled her body a bit. Conny has felt this sultriness too; she has trashed about her blanket nearly completely – she only holds one piece of the blanket firmly with her hands. Her arms are pressed against her body (bad chances for me). The rest of the blanket reaches from her left shoulder to her back. She looks so exciting, laying there sleeping deeply with her light pyjama with the short sleeves and her nice panty, from which come out her pretty long legs; her left leg is lightly bended, her right leg is stretched out. On her right foot she wears her nice foot string, which I love so much to caress and I have to prove my self-control, not to wake her up and tickle her at full consciousness.

Her cute and soft feet with this rosy thin skin and her pink polished nails. All this drives me nearly crazy. Also the view to her left hip and waist conjures a smile to my face. Bending her arms the two parts of the pyjama moved away, so that I can see Conny’s naked skin from under her ribs even to the upper part of her bottom. A little shadow shows me, where her loins begin right under her hipbone.
The prerequisites are optimal I say to myself and I don’t waste more time, to avoid, that she moves, covers with her blanket or even wakes up, before i can start.

„I must be very careful now“ I think by me and I consider, where to start. I have no tools with me. Bondage would be too dangerous, cause Conny surely would wake up then. On the other hand I don’t want to shock her, waking up tied up on her wrists and ankles.

But my fingers play with a single q-tip, I have found in my pocket – and I think, that I will start with this. I carefully lay down on the bed, reversed, conny’s left foot directly in front of my head. Very carefully I stroke with the q-tip over her instep – only very shortly, to watch the result.

Conny’s foot twitches only a bit, hardly to see. Confirmed by this I continue and let the q-tip slowly stroke to her big toe. I am aiming exactly into the space beside her big toe and drill with the q-tip smoothly into that hole. This was almost too much, cause Conny starts curling her toes and moans lightly. I let the q-tip stick for a few moments until she again is calm and relaxes her toes. Then I carefully drill the q-tip out and quickly remove it, before she can curl her toes again. She moans a bit and I can see her moving the corners of her mouth. But shortly after, she again breathes very calm and even.

This success makes me courageous! I put away the q-tip and start using my own soft finger tips. With the tip of my forefinger I carefully stroke over her soft high arch. Though I know, that Conny isn’t too much ticklish there, I enjoy it very much and it is not so probable, that she wakes up from that. Now I slowly get a bit high-spirited and use both hands, to tickle her at her right foot. Immediately I feel her reaction, as she twitches her right foot and pulls it back. Additionally a short giggle comes out of her mouth. I can’t control myself and stroke with the tip of my tongue over her left instep to her big toe, although I know how dangerous it is for my face, cause I know her spontaneous reactions if she is being tickled.

She lightly wriggles her left foot and pushes it back to the right one. Her giggling becomes louder and I stop for a while to let her calm down again.

„Now comes the best part“, I think and carefully crawl up beside Conny’s waist and hip. Fortunately she hasn’t changed her position there and so I see how her lowest rib shines through her pyjama, her ribcage goes up and down very calmly and even again. I carefully touch her left lower rib with my forefinger’s tip, hardly touching her. It’s more the air between my finger tip and her skin, which moves.

She moves a bit but I hear no reaction. So I feel free to use all fingers of my right hand and let them carefully slide down her side to the upper part of her hipbone. I have tremendously to control myself, not to increase the tickling, to avoid her waking up, before reaching her most ticklish spot now.
Nevertheless Conny’s reaction is stronger than I expected. She moves round a bit and moans and giggles lightly.

One last time I stop, letting my hand lightly laying on her hip and waiting for her to calm down. As she breathes calmly again, I dare to come near to her most ticklish spot - her loan! Very carefully I push my fingers down along her hipbone to her left loan. Fortunately her panty sits very loose, so that I can find enough space at least for two fingers. These are sliding now to her loan and start tickling very tenderly. Conny starts to moan and giggle and tries to move her hip. I stay there with my hand and tickle a bit stronger now up and down her loan. The result is phenomenal! Conny’s moaning and giggling increases, she tries to moves her body to escape my tickling fingers until …. yes, until she finally wakes up giggling and laughing out loud.

I knew, that Conny couldn’t resist this touch of mine at her most ticklish spot staying asleep. But the temptation was too strong for me and additionally I now was excited to hear, what she has felt, being tickled while sleeping.
I stopped ticking her, crawled up to her face and tenderly stroked with my hand over her hair, kissing her forehead. “What are you doing with me, honey?” she asked, still very sleepy, smiling at me. But she only was pretending! In fact she already was fully awake now. I told her, what I did with her and we started a playful game, where she pretended to be very angry about that. But of course this was only for a few moments, cause we both were very hot to enjoy a long and beautiful tickling session together. But this is the content of another exciting tickle story. .....

i hope, you enjoyed it
TicYourToe

Tic, is this the story you were talking about yesterday in the Chatroom? I think it's great! Wonderfully done.

Can't wait to hear the "young lady's" story....

I eagerly await more writing from you, Tic. Thanks!:cool:

Yes, Dave, it IS the story i was talking about yesterday. Fine, that you like it. I've dedicated it to the young lady who was with us in the chat, though she is not the Conny, i've mentioned in the story.
Thanks again
TicYourToe

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back