• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Customer is Always Right part 1 F/m

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
To use milagros's saying. This is an fictional adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

Still working on the joy of roomates part 2 but since I can't quite yet decide on the dirrection it will take, I thought I would quick write a story I had an idea for. As always I look forward to comments.

At 22 years old, my first day at my new job went surprisingly well, you might assume that working at an adult bondage/toy store would be creepy. However, much to my surprise most of the customers were completely normal, just that they had an interest in a different type of fun in the bedroom. After my last job where I had four different bosses that I reported too, it was heaven to be working directly for the owner of the store. Joan was 5 foot 4, 135lbs and if I would have to guess in her late 30’s early 40’s. With her raven black hair, ghost white completion, and a few piercing on her ears, nose and tongue she was one damn hot Goth. Since most of the people knew, exactly what they were looking for the day went by pleasantly quick, leaving most of the time being passed talking and playfully flirting with Joan. With about one hour left before closing I had to do the first of what I consider work of the day. The woman who entered spent some time browsing the store before asking for more information on some of the different restraining devices. Looking her over I would guess she is about the same age as my boss but looking a little out of place with her strawberry red hair, lovely pink lip stick and about the same build as Joan. My first impression of her was that she just curious what we were selling and just on a whim decided to stop by. However, as it turns out I was mistaken, since the questions she asked were rather specific. Ranging from weight limits on hoist restraints the location and number of restraints on our x-frame. After about a half hour of explaining all the models of products she inquired about, she nodded to herself and started walking to the front desk. Only to stop after a few feet and turn around saying in an exquisitely charming voice, “You know, you look close to the build of the naughty boy I plan to punish with the over head hoist restraint. Could you be a dear, and demonstrate it, I want to make sure it will hold.” Since I have always believed in the saying the customer is always right, I just smiled back saying, “I would be happy to. You see you lock your naughty boy’s wrists in here like so” I place my arms out for her and she quickly secures them pacing the locks on both arms. “Then you simply use that remote to raise or lower.” Before I even finished the sentence, she was raising my arms until I was hanging a few inches off the ground. Being as friendly as I could I say, “You see, it is really quite simple to use and very sturdy.” Smiling evilly she laughs saying, “yes this will suite me perfectly…I do apologize but this is too tempting of an opportunity to pass up.” Looking confused I ask, “Apologize for whaHEHATTTHEHAEHHAAHAAAAHEHAHAHAA?”
In the blink of an eye, her hand darted to my sides tickling all over my sides and underarms. “PLEASE EHAHEHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHA HEHAHHAHHAHAAAA STOP THAT TICKLES!” Smiling overjoyed she laughs, “Oh wow, what a ticklish boy you are hehehe and so trusting allowing yourself to be placed in this situation. Laugh for me sweetie, tickle tickle tickle.” HEHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH HEHAHEHHHAHHAAHAHHAAAAA STOOOOPPP IT HEAHHEHAHHAHEHHEA HEHAHA JOAN HELP PLEASE HEAHEHAAAAA. From the back room, I hear her say, “what is going on, snickering as she turns the corner seeing me being tickled, here.” Trying her best to sound upset Joan says, “you aren’t allowed to use the equipment without paying for it.” Stopping my tickling torment, she turns around and hands her a check for the device. I see Joan’s eye widen immensely as she looks at the check and it is twice the amount on the sticker. Smiling wide she says, “Why Ms. Sydney Rose you are most generous. Hmm, I was just about to close up but I could let you stay here while I work on catching up on the inventory.” Grinning ear to ear she says sweetly, “That sounds like a lot of fun” wiggling her fingers menacingly at me. Joan smiles and looks at me wickedly, “serves you right for being such a shameless flirt, if I wasn’t your boss I would so teach you a lesson. Though come to think of it that shirt is way too tight and not appropriate for work, don’t you think?” Snickering Sydney saw where Joan was going with this as Joan grabs a pair of scissors and cuts off my shirt. “Have fun you two,” she says as she walks away.

“So cutie, where ya ticklish” endlessly circling my stretch out body. Sensing a trick question, I say nothing. “Oh come on dear don’t be afraid, I will find them any ways, it is just more fun if you tell me. How about your pits, are they a widdle ticklish.” The playful tone in her voice was so enchantingly sexy that I felt like playing along. “No, I am not ticklish there at all… you don’t need to waste time checking they are a 1 on a scale of 1 to 10.” She bursts out laughing, not expecting the sarcastic tone meant to encourage her. Clearly having a willing victim at her fingertips to play with, she decides to cut through the pretext saying, “Oh how absolutely adorable you want… me to tickle you huh?” Blushing madly, I giggle saying, “yes, you might as well since I am just hanging around here anyways” wiggles a bit to emphasize just how helpless I am to stop her. Snickering she says, “Well then, I am most definitely going to take you up on the offer” moving forward she reaches up and starts at my wrists dragging her nails excruciatingly slow down my arms. My face scrunches up as I start squirming, with every second her nails lightly glide down I fell the anticipation building. She grins evilly as once reaching my underarms I let out a few giggles, only to stop with her fingernails lightly resting in my pits. Smiling wide at me she leaves them there content with watching the anticipation drive me crazy. After only a minute, my resolve cracked and I could help but start giggling even though she wasn’t even tickling me yet. This Sydney Rose did love the psychological aspect of tickling because in only five minutes she had me giggling non-stop without so much as a single flutter of a fingertip. Just when I was about to speak up and beg her to just tickle me already, she moved her hands away. With a lustful look she coos, “Wow I am going to have so much fun with you boy, you might end up regretting asking me to tickle you.” Reaching up with both index fingers, she begins wiggling them around exploring my exposed hollows. With the seemingly endless build up over with and no longer having an ounce of resistance I immediately burst out laughing cackling and thrashing all over the place. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I could feel so overjoyed at being tickled. “You see how completely vulnerable you are, I can do this” vigorously flutters fingers all over my pits “or this” digs into my sides with wiggling fingers. Raising an eyebrow as she see the growing bulge in my pants “Or even this” eagerly unbuttoning them and playfully pulls on the waist band of my underwear, smiling wickedly as she uses her index finger to circle the head of my shaft. “The fun part is the choice completely up to me” gasping as I wiggle from her skilled touches I say, “If I have a vote can I vote for the latter” giggles a bit as I see her smirk. Looking like she is pondering after a few seconds, she finally says, “That depends on you hehehe.” Already aware that I am hers to with whatever her hearts desire, I don’t hesitate even for a second before responding, “what do you want me to do.” In a teasing tone she coos, “You sure are an eager one aren’t you…well it seems to me that deep down Joan wanted to join in. She shouldn’t miss-out on the fun just because it might be viewed inappropriate. Especially since, as it turns out you so obviously enjoy it. All you have to is beg her to teach you that lesson you need to be taught.”

As her hand slips out of my underwear, I giggle saying, “That sounds like fun to me…Joan…Joan” I yell out and after a bit I hear her yell back “What do you want?” HEhaAHHhhahaahAHaaa “hey stop that” I whisper to Sydney who had scribbled along my tummy. “Could you come here for a bit” hearing her voice getting closer as she response, “sure thing darling.” As soon as she gets near and before I can say anything, she snickers saying, ”Ok the inventory can wait things look much more excited in here” referring to the clearly visible rock hard erection. Really beginning to like being submissive smiling at her I say, ”Sydney helped me realize that I was wrong flirting with you and if you would do me the honor of teaching me a lesson.” With a look of surprise she says, “Oh really, she has…well it will be pretty intense, are you sure.” I couldn’t have nodded fast enough as I replied, “I am sure.” Wickedly smiling she says, “Ok, well the first lesson is you should wear properly fitting clothing and since you seem unable to do so, you lose the privilege of wearing any.” As Joan quickly strips me naked Ms. Rose comments, “Sounds like the start of a fitting punishment hehehe.” “Secondly customer service is very important, did you show Sydney the section devoted to tickling toys.” Before I could response that I didn’t Sydney interrupted saying, “I didn’t tell him I was interested in tickling before I got him restrained, didn’t think I would get him tied up if I did, though with how much he is enjoying himself I might have.” Smirking Joan responses, “Well then that’s ok, you can go right over there toward the back of the store and pick anything that catches you eyes…though I think this brings a whole new meaning to try before you buy.” While waiting for Sydney to get back, Joan passes the time playfully scribbling her long fingernails over my bare tummy and underarms absolutely loving how ticklish I was. It didn’t take long before Sydney returned saying, “You have some interesting toys but these really caught my eye, holding up two feather dusters that looked very fluffy, and oddly enough a pair of some kind off shoes.” Smiling wide Joan laughs saying, “Both excellent choices, they should make for a very amusing time.”

Seeing them each grab a feather duster, I couldn’t help but get nervous as Joan picked up the remote and said, “Now it’s time for some real fun.” From above I hear the whirling of the motor as I begin being raised even more in the air, and came to a stop when I was about a foot above both their heads. Standing on both sides, they raised the feathers up and slowly began teasing my helplessly bare sole. This caused me to lift my feet out of reach only to have them follow them up. It took having my knee almost lifted to my chest before I was out of the feathers maddeningly ticklish reach. Seeing a evil smirk on Joan’s face told me this is what she wanted, because she began teasing about being afraid of a few feathers and it looks so tiring holding my feet that high. Unfortunately, she was right and it didn’t take long before I couldn’t hold my feet out of reach and as soon they were lowered into range, they were meet by swirling feathers. Which caused me to pull them back out of range until I tired once more, this process continued a few times until I was way too tired to fight the inevitable. There was a look of pure delight on both their faces as I hung nude with soft bare soles that simply begged to be tickle tortured. No sooner than seeing the defeat in my eyes, my bare soles where subjected to skillfully flicking feather dusters. No longer able to get them out of reach all I could do was thrash my legs around madly, which did little to alleviate the tickling sensations since they had little trouble making sure the feathers followed wherever my feet went. “Aw is the poor boy ticklish on his feet, wow he is really squirming almost feel bad about tickling him, there is nothing you can do to make us stop tickling your soles.” Were just some of the taunts as I was tickled into complete exhaustion. HEHAHEHAHEHHAHEEHHAHAE HEAHEHHEHAHHHAHEHEHHHHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA HEHAHEHEHAHAHAHHEHEHHHAHAHAHAHAA OH GOD STOP HEHAHEHHA EHAHEHHEHAHHAHAHAHAAAA I AM GOING CRAZY HEHHAHHEHEHEAHE HEAAAHAAAAA PLEASE STOP IT TICKLES TOO MUCH EHHAHEHAHAHEHA HEHAHEHAHAAAA. The flicker torment continued until, all I had energy for was twitching my feet and even that was not easy. Therefore, reduced to silent laughter they finally decide to have mercy and I was lowered to the ground allowing me to relive the stress on my arms from being stretched out that long. Moving close Ms. Rose leans forward and softy kisses me saying, “You have been a really good sport about this so far, but do you think you would mind if I tried one more toy” the whole time her hand was resting on my privates. Truthfully, at that point I would have said yes to anything that she asked so I agreed eagerly. The look of affection from her as she softly spider tickled my privates was heavenly sending me into a daze. Only after they brought a chair over and had me knell on it strapping my calves to the cushion, was I able to regain my senses. Going into saleswoman mode Joan showed Ms. Rose how to install the batteries into the heels of what looked like regular high top sneakers. As soon as they where slipped on my feet, I knew for certain I was in trouble, giggling as I felt hundreds of feather soft bristles protruding through a mesh like material of the sole of the shoe. “The great part about this the ability to use this in public, using the remote you can adjust the speed. Simply turn the device on” instantly I felt my feet being softly tickled by slowly flickering bristles, which engulf all over my feet. From between my toes to the tops of my feet, not a single spot evaded the tickles. Biting my lip lightly, I was barely able to keep from giggling, “Just slide this knob to increase the speed.” Transfixed watching her delicate hand move the speed faster by the time it was half way I was giggling non-stop. The most enjoyable part was watching Sydney smiling as she could see the possible endless fun these tickle shoes could bring. Once they where at full speed I was hysterically laughing, and if not tied down would have been rolling on the ground made helpless by the tickles. “Though I find it hard to believe the manufacturer says that on full speed the batteries last over 2 hours. We can see for ourselves if they last the half hour it will take in order to sign you up for our preferred customer membership and arrange for the restraints to be sent to your home.” HEHAHEHHAHEhEHAHEHA HAHAHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA seeing them walking away between laughter I playfully yell out YOU ARE BOTH EVIL. Turning around they both smile and in a deep cackling laugh respond in unison, “We know!” From the register, they must have been able to hear my endless laughter because they took their time getting back returning close to an hour latter. By, that time I was truly tickled senseless; once my legs and arms were untied, I slumped to the floor, not caring a single bit that I was stark naked. With a caring and gentle voice, Ms. Rose lightly patting my bare ass said, ”I don’t think he is in any shape to drive so I will be happy to drop him off at his place, he can pick up his car latter.” Raising an eyebrow as Rose helped me get my pants and shoes on, Joan teasingly said, “Sure I’ll believe you are taking him to his place and not anything else…”

Wonderfull story!!! I can't wait for part 2...pls keep writing!

Very good story which has the foundations of a great series.

Figured I would bump this up for those who haven't read this story since I will be posting part 2 shortly.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back