• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yes Timmy, Santa is real.

MasterTT

TMF Regular
I hope a few of you will remember my brief membership here. I love the group and all I just tend to get busy. I usualy perfer writing celeb stories, but I thought i would start back with a little christmas tale. WARNING: I CAN NOT SPELL. ((if anyone has a clue how to spellcheck these documents let me know)) And now on with the tale.

Unlike most christmas stories, that start with jaded people who dont beive in santa any more, were gonna take a trip to visit one of Santa's biggest fans. Timmothy Walters, but well just call him Timmy, allhis friends do. Timmy was in his early thirties, he ran a bueatiful little toy shop. His whole happiness was the joy of the children. Every year in his entire life he wrote a letter to santa, for the children... he then usualy made toys for these children but Santa never let him down either. Some times it seemed like it wasent going to work out but he really belived it was Old St. Nick that got the matirels there right in the nick of time.
At his anual Christmas party Timmy played Santa, even though he knew most of the kids knew it was him, then all the kids in the neighborhood would write on a big list, anything they wanted, one thing. It never seemed to be too much. The party was a great sucsess as always, one little girl ran over and wrote something at the end of the list as the party was closing. Timmy just smilled at him and nooded. The toy shop was decked out like the North Pole.
As it winded down it was exausting, Timmy worked by himself and the cleanup was exausting. After all the hard work it was time for his favorite part of the evening, sitting back with a cup of coco and looking over the list.
Dear Santa... if you could please... most were little things, there were sad ones "I just want new shoes for my little sister" there were funny ones "I just want a cat... but it has to be a brown cat cause blue cats are silly" One by one over the couple of weeks Timmy made every with come true, before he got to work he tore that wish off the list and droped it in a big sack marked Santa.
It was hard but not the hardest Christmas. It was the last with that was a suprise this year. It said in scrawled crayon "All I want for cristmas is for you to bwing a grown up girl for Timmy to play wif, cause of he seems lonely and he deserves to be happy." Thats cute, he thought for a moment. Guess this is in your bag hesaid tossing it into the sack "Guess this ones in your hands big man."
It wasent that timmy wasent attracive, he was. He had a very playful childish additude, an infectious smile, dark eyes and hair. It was just that he never grew up. He wasent very sexual, he didnt belive in commitment, and the few girlfriends he had eventaly got tired of his sillyness and playful additude. Sure it was fun at first but sooner or latter they wanted him to grow up.
Chistmas day came, it was all the same thing, he droped off each gift with the part of the list attached to it to remind them it was from Santa. It was fun thing all around town. When he got to the bottom of the bag he was a little suprised to find it empty. he had expected one peice left. "must have fallen out." Finaly all the Marry Christmases he went to sit at home. Finaly as he say back in the dark relxin from the hussle and bussle he looked at the clock 11:59 christmas. One minute of his favrite day. He got up to go to bed and then he heard it... ding dong.... ding dong.... ding dong.
He walked over to the door thinking it must be one of the town kids come to say goodnight. What he saw was the most amazing thing he had ever seen. She stood there in a tight green suit a small hat with a pom pom, she was pretty tall with VERY long legs. Her skin was honestly flawless it had a light glitter to it. Her smile was big and perfect, and she was most definatly a fully grown woman. She was amazingly thing, her bones were small and delicate. The only thing out of place was her hat witch was cocked to the side from running, it revealed one ear that came to a point at the top. When she finaly spoke it almost sounded like a soft song it was very musical. "Hi, Im Mistletoe, sooo sorry I was almost late." She then handed him a slip of papper it was the lost peice of the list.
What do you say in a moment like this. Timmy was dumbfounded. She was more bueatiful than anything hed seen in his entire life. He just stood there. "C...C..come in." She came in almost dancing across the floor with a gentle tinkling of bells on her wrists and ankles. She smiled sweetly, seeing that he was confused she whispered "Your suposed to play with me" she nodded.
He still just didnt know what to say. He had never seen an elf, and she had never talked to a person. It was a bit akward. She pouted a bit as she felt she was being ignored, her little button nose rinkled slightly. "Ummm.. have a seat." She droped down on the floor sitting indian style. "We gonna play a game now?" Now he was enen more confused. He lightly touched her arm while he thought. What happened then was even more amazing, she jerked away letting out a highpitched squeel. "EEeeee. Be careful" Timmy seemed shocked afraid he had hurt her. "Elf skin is perfectly smooth..." she explaned, "the slight rouhness of your skin tickles something awful." For the first moment he lost himself in the little game. "Your ticklish?" She nodded, and blushed... when she blushed it wasent like a normal woman it was like her cheeks were christmas lights the glowed bright red and actualy lit up the room.
"And your my christmas present?" She giggled a bit looking up with big blue eyes tossing that strait blonde hair around a bit as she did. "Am I a good present?" Timmy had always liked tickling people, more i a playful way but it had gotten him in trouble with all his girlfriends, this was truly a dream come true. She hopped up on her tippy toes andd gave him a light kiss, she tasted like candy, the most perfect candy. He put his hands on her sides trying to kiss her again, she giggled only a little, because her sides were covered with a thin fabric that offered her some deffense.
Then she gave him the reason he needed. "By the way you have an hour to get me to give you my bell," she teased "if your nice to me ill give it to you and you can call me once for every bell." Then she added with a bratty smile "but i dont give away my bells, cause i dont like to be on call." Timmy grined a bit wickedly, "You sure bout that?" She giggled hopping up and down. "This better?" She getured with her finger at herself, her outfit changed to a bra and pannties made of tennsil and glitter and such. She just wanted him to play with her. Timmy smiled, "Last chance to give me those bells." he teased trying to keep some composure as he looked at her perfect body, slender but with defned mucels like a dancer, an ample chest and that long blonde hair. She shook her head with her best bad girl look. "No way... cant make me." She stuck out her little tounge, even her tounge was small and cute.
Finally he had gathered his willpower and touched her now bare stomach. It was unlike anything he had seen, she doubled over her satin skin engulfing his hand "No--- no nono, not my tummy... dont tikle dont ticke." she squealed her whole body writhing franticaly against him falling to the floor with Timmy in persuit. He sat on the small of her back tickling her ribs relentlessly. She seemed strong bucking underneath him with abasolute hystaria tinny fists and feet pounding the floor her eyes squeesed closed, "No more no more.... hhaahahahahah no no no. Uncle, mercy I giveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" He stoped tickling for a moment, she rolled over so he was stradling her waist, her hair a mess. Eyes glazed with watter not yet tears. "One bell" she whispered, one bell then hopping off her collar and onto his table. "Not good enough" He grinned thuroghly enjoyng tickling her fingrs delving into her perfect little underarms. She became hystarical, fighting with all her strength pushing him away franticaly. He was so suprised he fell back, giving her knees one sqeeze caused her to jump to her feet rubbing her knees to get rid of the sensations. Looking down at him "I didnt hurt ya did I?" Shook his head getting to his feet slowly. "Just wish you were tied up" He grinned, realizing just how silly it sounded. "Uh-oh" she deffinatly pouted,then suddenly red ribbons wraped around her ankles and her wrists behind her back. She feel onto the couch. "Feet ticklish" He grinned as her feet fliped up when she feel. He then begain to tickle her tinny feet causing her to writhe aroun on the floor like a worm, she was hystarical to get away from the tickling, her abs could be seen to contract frantical, every part of her body tennsing against the tickling sensations. "No more bells geeeghhhgeeeee " She pleaded. Now he went in for the kill fingers going that soft spot between her hips and ribs. "AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." It was the most desperate hed ever seen anyone or anything, the whole room was flooded with light as her whole body was glowing she was screaming at the top of her lungs tears flooded her eyes he was afraid hed hurt herself straining against the bonds. "ALL OF EM HAAA TAKE A Haaaheee aLL THE BELLS JUST Noooooohhaaatt theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeree." The whole collor of bells hoped onto his desk. Finaly he stoped tickling because she disapeered apearing at the door. "See you latter." She blew him a candy kiss. It had been an hour of perfection. She wagged her finger at her. "Just no tickling" "More tickling, ok I promise" he touched the collar of bells. She disapeered.
Santa poked one of the elves in the ribs causing a screeam. "Have a very Merry Tickling Christmas."

Last edited:
MasterTT, I REALLY liked this story! The tale itself shone brightly through the occasional spelling error, so don't worry about it. (By the way, if you're writing these on your comp first, most word processors have a Spell Check feature in the Tool Bar to answer your question.)

The concept was very original, and I feel a certain....kinship with Timmy...he he he:D

One thing, though...

...what's wrong with blue cats??:cool:

Keep it up!

blue cats

hey I like blue cats... ok, I write in character lol. Ok ok, Im a performer alot more than a writer lol. Hopefully Ill be arond alot now :) It never occured to me to write these in word first... that woulda been a good idea.

Very nice story, i like reading a story that is totally different from anything i've read, this story was great:)

thought i would bump up this story for christmas. and regardless of the spelling, this was a truly creative, unique piece of fiction. timmy is sooo sweet, and that elf seemed super precious.

isabeau

First of all thanks so much... I feel like I have a fan :D Also I appologize again for the spelling this was before I learned to type in word and use spellcheck so my ignorance wasen't so obvious :)

MasterTT said:
First of all thanks so much... I feel like I have a fan :D Also I appologize again for the spelling this was before I learned to type in word and use spellcheck so my ignorance wasen't so obvious :)

you do have a fan, hope you dont mind. hehe i;ve pushed up another of your stories. cant wait for part two of your new one

isabeau

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back