• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very Difficult

Sultrybrunette

4th Level Red Feather
This is the first time that I have been involved in any way with the nominations. I have to admit that it is very difficult to either nominate or second the nomination of any of the categories. There are soooooo many talented people here on the forum that deserve recognition. I hate to think of anyone being left out.

My hats off to everyone that has written a story or has drawn a picture or created a clip that has entertained the members of this forum. The imagination and talent is truly amazing.

Also to the MODs and MTP Jeff and Myriads for working so hard and diligently on keeping this forum running and everything under control. The effort is truly appreciated.

I know what you mean, Sultry. I have a difficult time since I rarely have time to surf the various sites for more than checking things for my site directories. To figure out who I'd the best in various categories is near impossible if I don't spend much time at the sites in order to judge what they do/don't have. It wouldn't be fair for me to nominate someone simply because I like the site owners. I guess next year I might have to take more time to explore the depths of the sites out there.

Ann

Well the easy is answer is to just vote for me.

I'll begin my annual campaign and list my promises beginning the first of Jan 2006!

:p

~ toyou

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back