• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

chtistmas party tickle (true)

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
christmas party tickle (true)

Back in the late 80's, before I was married, I was a steelworker for a small steel co. There was this secretary, I'll call her "Mary", that liked to flirt with me. Before I get to the holiday tickle let me endulge you on how it started. One day at lunch, one week before the PARTY, I had to go to an auto parts store for a thermostat. Mary wanted to ride along. After we got the part she said that she accidentally stepped in mud. This was an opperatunity I was waiting for. Anyway I told her she had to remove her shoes when she got into my car. She obliged. I couldn't drive back to the shop fast enough, because I already had a tickle attack planned. We got back and I insisted she let me put her shoes on for her. I was already out of the car and she had slid to the driver side. She then handed me her STOCKINGED FOOT and I TICKLED it savagely! She went absolutely berzerk! She screamed, kicked, laughed, yelled. Let me tell you she had the softest. prettiest, well manacured feet I have ever seen. Then she went to kick me with her other foot and I grabbed it and tickled both for the last five min. of my lunch. When I finally stopped she was red faced, teary eyed, and exausted. Well anyway one week later,the day of the party, she came down to the office in the area I worked in at lunch and asked if I was going to the party. I told her yes and that's when I looked down and saw she was wearing green christmas socks. I commented that I liked her socks. She then rolled up her pant leg to show me the red designs on them when I saw she had those socks over stockings. I had to tickle those feet again. Half way through the party she sat next to me in a booth. I asked her if I could see the socks again and she put her leg over on my lap. That's when I quickly removed her shoe and started tickling her foot again! She went insane again. People heard the commotion and walked over to see what was going on. I lifted her leg in the air and proceeded to continue TICKLE-TORTURING her in front of everyone! They laughed, joked, and kept telling me to tickle her to death! I tickled her right foot for about five great min. It would of been longer had I not made a mistake. I got greedy and while tickling her beautiful foot I tried to remove her sock and tickle her stockinged foot. She jerked and got her foot away. She put her shoe back on, got up, and walked away. I have TICKLED Mary on many different occasions. If you like this true tale and want to hear some more of Mary and the other secretary, I'll call Laura", please let me know. I hope you enjoy this HOLIDAY TREAT as much as I did.

Last edited:
yes i enjoyed it, well written and best of all true. great story. she sounds cute.

isabeau

Thanks isabeau, she is about 5,9" tall, slender, blonde, looks like Kirsty Alley,playful, and mostly very TICKLISH FEET! Since you responded positivley I'll give you another time I got her good. It was Monday, lunch time and I had to turn in some medical forms. I walked in the front office and there was Mary on the switch board. I asked her why she was up here alone and not out to lunch. She said she bruised her knee in a volleyball game so she volunteered to operate the phones. I sat across from her and said "let me see your knee I'll massage it for you". I was shocked when she put both legs on my lap. I then took my right arm and grabbed her ankles firmly and slowly removed her high heel shoes. Before she could say anything I TICKLED both her stockinged feet! She went totally insane. She laughed and screamed so loud I'm surprised the next county didn't hear her. I tickled her for a few min. until the ohone rang. I stopped to let her answer it and when she said hello I TICKLED her again. This time she got mad and I understood why. I didn't want her to get in trouble. When she hung up she asked "why do you love TICKLING my feet so much, do you have one of those foot fetishes I heard about"? Embarrassed I replied" yes I do and if you tell anyone I swear somehow I will tie you up and TICKLE YOUR FEET FOREVER"! She said that she would never tell. Which turned out to be a lie and a whole new ballgame! Thanx again for your honesty and input.

hey your welcome, i am surprised she placed her feet in your lap knowing how you tickled her before. now about her lying..... what happened???? i need to know hehe

isabeau

Dear isabeau. Truth is the times I got to tickle her stockinged feet, she somehow was always in a compromising position and I could always turn a conversation with her to a TICKLING SESSION! Though she knew it was coming she never knew when. Anyways no problem, I'll be more than happy to tell you under one condition that I'll ask later. One day I came into the shipping office and a inventory girl was working in the traffic desk. She was in her 40's, shy, quiet. So as I came up to get the bill for steel we were receiving she poked me in the ribs and said" I saw you tickling "Mary" at the party and she said you are always tickling her feet"! I don't know what I was thinking but I reached down grabbed her ankle, removed her shoe and tickled her foot with my ink pen! She laughed just like "Mary". Then we got a perminent traffic worker in the office. She was "Mary's" best friend. I walked into the shipping office again and her and "Mary" were talking and her friend took off her shoes and held her white stockinged feet in front of me and said"KOOTCHY KOOTCHY KOO!!! "Mary" just looked at me shocked that her friend did that. Then her friend said to me"you want to tickle these feet"?! I replied"are they ticklish"? She said sadly"you won't know and never will ha ha ha". Then she put her shoes on and gave me a wicked smile. Even at the golf outings we had. After we were finished and still outside most of the females removed their shoe and socks and propped their sweaty, soft, tired feet on a bench next to them. When I walked by they gave me a look of fear and quickly pulled their bare feet away! Funny thing though before one golf outing we went over "Mary's friend's house to car pool to the golf outing. Three of them left and it was just Mary and myself. Mary was on the couch and I fibbed and told her they were back. she turned around on her knees kneeling on her bare feet and I tickled them. I told her it was telling people about my TICKLING FETISH! You see I had a shoe lace in my hand and I was going to tie her hands behind her back and tickle her bare feet as punishment! Then damn it they came back and we left. On the first hole a salesman tickled her ribs and she just giggled. I told him"you gotta get her feet like I did"! These are true tales and I am sorry to say that in 1991 the plant shut it's doors. I do have great memmories of tickling Mary's feet. I'll be more than happy to tell you any of them you want to know! Now for my condition. I see you are a female. Do you have TICKLISH FEET, do you like them TICKLED, and if so do you prefer them TICKLED bare, in socks, or STOCKINGS. This I need to know. THANX!!!!!

Last edited:
secretaries

Definitely great, as stated above need to know the next segment, do tell do tell, it's fantastic.

Dear lrtk, you tell me. Do I finish with Mary or do you want me to start with the other secretary at my next company. Both are indeed once in a life time chances that I probably will never get again. But I do have a few FOOT TICKLING TIMES to tell that I had with them!!! Thanx, osco89

uh silly of course my feet are ticklish. and they would tickle just as much tickled in stockings or just the bare skin. sooo i answered you. now on with that story about mary lol

isabeau :jester:

Careful how you talk to me or I may just TICKLE YOUR FEET AS PUNISHMENT AS I DID MARY'S. O.K. thats that. There was a time she was moving to another apartment so three of us plant workers helped her move. After we were done Mary offered to make is dinner but we said no and two of the guys left. I stayed behind to help her arrange some heavy items( just being neighborly, I had nothing evil planned, HA!HA!). So we were done and Mary got me a cold beer and sat on the couch next to me. You talk about luck the phone was on an end table next to the couch at the opposite end! She had phone service and the phone rang about 20 min. into the beer break. She leaned over, answered and said it was her sister. Hell I didn't care I finished the beer, interupted her and asked" where's my payment"? She replied"what payment", and before she could finish I grabbed both ankles, removed her tennis shoes, and started TICKLING HER FEET! She had on soft white socks and her feet were ever so soft and sweaty from being in shoes all day! Unlike before I wasn't going to stop because she was on the phone. She went ballistic again, trying to kick, jump, and get away. I to this day remembered what she said to her sister," HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! HELP "KELLY" HE'S TICKLING MY FEET HE'S TRYING TO HA!HA!HA!TICKLE ME TO DEATH! PLEASE STOP PLEASE HA!HA!HEEEEEEEELP "KELLY"!!! Finally Mary threw the phone at me and I talked to Kelly. She said it sounded like I was killing her over there! That's when I said to her,LIKE I TOLD YOU ISABEAU,"careful how you talk to me or I may just TICKLE YOUR FEET AS PUNISHMENT AS I DID MARY'S! She said" go ahead pervert, I'm not ticklish and there is no way in hell you'll ever touch me including my feet"! Well I was stunned, gave Mary back the phone, and told her I had to leave. She thanked me. Mary started to talk to Kelly again and before I left I walked up to Mary and shouted to the phone" pervert huh"? and I TICKLED MARY'S FEET ONCE MORE and again she went hysterical. When I stopped I could hear Kelly yelling at me in the background as I waved and walked out the door! Isabeau don't think your to good to receive FOOT TICKLING as punishment! Anyway I am glad to be able to share these experiences with you. I do have a few more. THANX AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm i detect a threat here somewhere, you have to catch me first you know. and hmmmm you never did tell about when you tied her up.
sniffs.

isabeau :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

I'm sorry isabeau I never tied her up,I'M LEAVING THAT FOR YOU AFTER I CATCH YOU, I wanted to tie her up the day of the golf outing but the others arrived and I never got to or ever did! Sorry if I mislead you. But I did manage to TIE and TICKLE another TICKLISH secretary, who I will call "Laura", at the new steel company I went to work for later. But that's a whole different person and events. I haven't even finished with Mary yet as well as YOU!!!! P.S. As it was once" WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT EXPECT IT"!!!!!!!! If you are interested in the few remaining Mary tickle stories I have please let me know. Thanx isabeau a pleasure as always!!!!!

Fantastic rememberances, brother!!! This is EXACTLY why I wanted this forum!!! Thanks for taking the time to write all that out. Isabeau, you better watch yourself hon! This guy's hands touching you in those spots? oh man, forget it! You're done for! :D

Really, great stories, buddy!

osco89 said:
I'm sorry isabeau I never tied her up,I'M LEAVING THAT FOR YOU AFTER I CATCH YOU, I wanted to tie her up the day of the golf outing but the others arrived and I never got to or ever did! Sorry if I mislead you. But I did manage to TIE and TICKLE another TICKLISH secretary, who I will call "Laura", at the new steel company I went to work for later. But that's a whole different person and events. I haven't even finished with Mary yet as well as YOU!!!! P.S. As it was once" WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT EXPECT IT"!!!!!!!! If you are interested in the few remaining Mary tickle stories I have please let me know. Thanx isabeau a pleasure as always!!!!!

well of course i['m interested. o you sound sooo confident, should i be scared??? lol

nontklr hiiii and thanks for that warning

isabeau

NO THANK YOU!!!!! Without these forums and fellow ticklers like you these could not exsist! As far as isabeau is concerned I got my sights set on her. In a way she kind of reminds me of Mary, with her little comments. She better becareful the next TICKLE STORY might just be about her!!!!!!!!!THANX AGAIN FOR SUCH POSITIVE FEEDBACK! I REALLY DO ENJOY TELLING YOU THESE PAST EXPERIENCES I HAD!!!! Isabeau as far as being scared,DON'T BE, I'm like a terrible storm, I approach, do my damage, and leave! And like with a storm all you can do is hope that it is merciful and you survive!! Being scared is pointless because there is nothing you can do! Look out your back window, see the dark clouds forming???? Anyway this is why these forums are GREAT you can talk,share, and compare TICKLING and get alot of enjoyment out of it!!!!! THANX!!

well i consider that quite a compliment. thank you. and keep writing, and sorry about that mix up lol must be my blondeness popping up.

isabeau :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa

NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE. Mary was a blonde too!! Isabeau you pick a subject and I will see if I had an experience tickling in that situation. "Laura" was blonde also. Let me run this by you. You wrote that I write well. What about a fictional, very clean, tickling story involving you. You pick the subject, situation, etc. but let it be a STOCKING FOOT TICKLING story. If you don't want to I completely understand. This may be a first. But since I can't tickle the real you, a story will have to do. I still will be happy writing my experiences with"Mary and "Laura" Just let me know! Thanx, osco89

hmmm a story involving tickling, moi, and nylon feet. well let me think. lets keep the christmas theme. maybe its an office party like you said, and you are santa. lol. you take it from there.

isabeau

Are you serious?! Thanx isabeau. Just a few details before I write this story. What name do you want to use, want me to use, color of your nylons, and mostly do you, hopefully, want EXTENSIVE, MERCILESS, TICKLING with or without speaking? I mean do you want me to tickle you quietly or tease you with COOCHY COOCHY COO and TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE.Also since you are married and I am to, do you want spouses to be at the party,BUT THEY WON'T BE INVOLVED IN THE TICKLING, THAT'S OUR DEPARTMENT! Also whose Christmas party do you want it to be and where is it held? I know it's alot of questions but I want to tickle your fancy correctly. I have a pretty good situation in mind I just need you to fill in those blanks. And when you do BOY ARE YOU GOING TO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
secretary

Os, tell about the new secretary, variety is the spice of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!, keep up the good work.

Mike

lrtk36, since you insist, do you want me to start a whole new tickle story post. This one about "Laura" is dedicated to you! Thanx for your positive response and interest. Just let me know

O.K. I will tell of these few TICKLING EXPERIENCES I had with a women I'll call "Laura". She to was a secretary like Mary but at a different steel co. I'll title this one "CHRISTMAS PARTY TICKLE PART 2"

osco89 said:
Are you serious?! Thanx isabeau. Just a few details before I write this story. What name do you want to use, want me to use, color of your nylons, and mostly do you, hopefully, want EXTENSIVE, MERCILESS, TICKLING with or without speaking? I mean do you want me to tickle you quietly or tease you with COOCHY COOCHY COO and TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE.Also since you are married and I am to, do you want spouses to be at the party,BUT THEY WON'T BE INVOLVED IN THE TICKLING, THAT'S OUR DEPARTMENT! Also whose Christmas party do you want it to be and where is it held? I know it's alot of questions but I want to tickle your fancy correctly. I have a pretty good situation in mind I just need you to fill in those blanks. And when you do BOY ARE YOU GOING TO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes im serious. you can use melanie as my name since that is my name. color of nylons sheer black. yes i want extensive merciless tickling without speaking. or some taunting would be nice. sure our spouses can be present but no way involved with our tickling. and hmmm let it be your christmas party. a rather small party . and i cant wait to get it. lol

isabeau

o and im five two weigh 110lbs. size six foot short blonde hair. and ticklish everywhere lol

Last edited:
O.K. girl you will get yours. no speaking but taunting. What kind of taunting do you want? After you answer this you will BE TICKLED AND THERE IS NOT THING ONE YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

well all sorts of taunting of course. you will know better than i. i never have been tickled on purpose much yet tied.

isabeau :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back